Diadem Forums

[13.03.01] Video HD - T-ara's "Bunny Style" MV

Chesskid1

Thank God this PV is not as boring a Lovey Dovey PV, Lies PV or Sexy Love& Day by Day PV. Although I can never like a cutesy and bubbly concept, this song is very catchy.

Aah,it's been a while since Baby Dino got to sing the chorus part and the first time for Boram,lol. Eunjung is not my ultimate bias but I'm happy to see her getting more lines in this song because she's a good singer too.

The choreography was somewhat embarrassing,Lol. :P

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Girls are amazing, very very very cute *-* That's an aegyo explosion (buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum) heheheheheheeh.

All of them are perfect. Soyeon's hair is perfect, Jiyeon's too. Boram, Qri and Areum are Aegyo Queens *-* And Eunjung and Hyomin are perfect goddess *-*

Guest Higara

Guess this would be a totally reasonable concept to penetrate into the jpn market even though I prefer groovy t-ara to bunnies. Areum's rap perf is the highlight for me.

Anyway, our girls are extremely gorgeous as always :rolleyes:

Awww man, I was gonna dislike this song so much for I hate cutesy song, but Qri lying on bunch of Lego pieces opening the song/MV got me real bad. I'm sold.

EDIT: But dank it, did Qri really only get that opening lines and one sentence in the interlude? Even Japan doesn't give her a hope >_<

If I could, I'd ask for a 50% refund.

But overall, the song turned out better than (I) expected. A solid original single I bet.

I really like the chorus arrangement, Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin, Jiyeon, and even Boram get to sing it. So everyone gets to sing at least twice, that is counting Qri's opening whisper as a singing line.

Edited by aoikage

oh my....the on part where they squat down back faced...is there really a need for that move???!?! its just that move i found appropriate/awkward throughout the whole song....=.=...other than that its a really really catchy song!! :D

Something different than a normal korean group is that recently T-ara dance moves are moving away from super difficult moves but rather towards signature moves!! Fighting! :D

It's so addicting. Hyomin really caught my attention in the MV tho im a Eunjung bias. Still, everybody looks so pretty in the MV. T-ara never fails me to expect something new and more fun music. EunMinKyul<3 SsoJiRamReum<3 T-ARA <3

T-ARA IS LOVE. T-ARA IS THE BEST. <3

I really really like it it's adorable the song and the PV :wub:
and qri and Boram were visible and got filming on them too

(and everyone got to sing at least twice~ :) I don't know what about the dance but overally it's cute :P but the squat...a bit awkward for me too

And qri got to open the song again and she and boram look adorable and everyone looks beautiful
(only minus is that someone else than Areum could have done the rap part because I prefer her singing and someone else rapping like hyomin, eunjung or boram 8D)

Awww man, I was gonna dislike this song so much for I hate cutesy song, but Qri lying on bunch of Lego pieces opening the song/MV got me real bad. I'm sold.

EDIT: But dank it, did Qri really only get that opening lines and one sentence in the interlude? Even Japan doesn't give her a hope >_<

If I could, I'd ask for a 50% refund.

But overall, the song turned out better than 9I) expected. A solid original single I bet.

I really like the chorus arrangement, Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin, Jiyeon, and even Boram get to sing it. So everyone gets to sing at least twice, that is counting Qri's opening whisper as a singing line.

Qri sings 2:55 part too. :)

oh my....the on part where they squat down back faced...is there really a need for that move???!?! its just that move i found appropriate/awkward throughout the whole song....=.=...other than that its a really really catchy song!! :D

Something different than a normal korean group is that recently T-ara dance moves are moving away from super difficult moves but rather towards signature moves!! Fighting! :D

i agree the squat part really made me shocked..other than that the mv is so cute :D

I was practically face-palming when they did the squat thing.I was enjoying the song when BAM!! That move was totally unnecessary.Others are fine though.I used to hate this song when the teaser came out but after the full version came out, I love it,especially the chorus part.I love the distribution of the lines of the song.Apart from Qri,all got to sing the chorus.

AMAZING!!!!!!

I was really angry when i heard that the concept was BUNNY, but now i understand what where they talking about and i ship it. Eunjung is the boss here, her voice supports almost the 90% of the song and she dances very well, i love her.

All the members have lines and camera time on the MV( except for Soyeon , she appears very few time on the MV why?). I don´t like the pink outfit, some of them look even fat i don´t like it, but well.... not everything could be perfect, ut the white outfit is perfect, the blue putfit is fine, nice legs lol.

i like bunny style because despite the concept is cute, bunny, is not ridiculous and childish, is a good mixture between cute and sexy and the choreo AS ALWAYS is marvellous, this is T-ARA.

Qri sings 2:55 part too. :)

Really? Didn't notice that, prolly due to too much excitement/anticipation and sleepiness at the same time.

Thanks for pointing that out :)

EDIT: oh btw that's what I meant by 1 sentence in the interlude (the middle toward end part that is not verse nor chorus).