Diadem Forums

[13.03.01] Video HD - T-ara's "Bunny Style" MV

Chesskid1

I absolutely love it, my ears are full of Banisuta! They did great job, choreography is different, everything is cute it's not silly childish, just right. They all look absolutely gorgeous. I like white and fairy outfits, I'm not crazy about hot pink outfits kinda makes some fatter then they are. I love how Boram got more exposure and Areum looks better than usual. Love T-ara! They broughtme to k-pop and I never bothered to listen other girl groups.

Guest naaap

haha I love the sqaut part :P it is just for a few seconds so it doesn't shock me, but not sure they will do it live, it might shock too many.

Qri does her job perfectly :wub:, Areum rap part is nice to hear.

The story is a bit strange. I wish some one translate the lyrics soon. :)

as expected from t-ara, the song are catchy and i really like the song and PV. but i don't really like the dance, especially the squat part. the line distribution this time is good, just hoping for more qri. overall this is good and i hope banisuta doing well in japan.

I have to ask.... was Bunny Style's MV leaked? I haven't seen an official CCM/LONET version of the video and it doesn't make sense to release the video when the song wont be out for another month.....Anyone have an answer?

it was aired on japanese TV, so not a leak.

I have to ask.... was Bunny Style's MV leaked? I haven't seen an official CCM/LONET version of the video and it doesn't make sense to release the video when the song wont be out for another month.....Anyone have an answer?

As Chess above me said. In Japan, music videos are revealed before the release (often a whole month, sometimes weeks). This is how promotions of a new release is done, thus why MVs are called PVs (Promotional Video) instead. :]

Oh and CCM and Loenent don't upload Japanese content on their channels.

Guys THE OFFICIAL BUNNY STYLE MV is now out at EMIMUSICJAPAN channel on YOUTUBE. Please watch there as well to support them and increase the viewership count eventhough it's kinda late :D

• 2 weeks later...