http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em60ck-YdwQ

Type B limited edition: Boram and Qri - "Shabontama no Yukue"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCu9npLvZzw

Type C limited edition: Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung - "Dangereous love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiKnHb9ohk

Credit: ming5367 @ YouTube

Originally from: emimusic.jp/t-ara

Guest Lilah

Soyeon and Areum's song sounds familiar, specially the part after the 15s mark... I can't figure it out from where and it's driving me crazy!

Seems to be one ballad, one cute and one dance. Can't wait for the full versions!

ooooh... dangerous love... i like it. it's so my style. B) I like soyeon's and areums too, but i didnt hear areum... =\ i hope they give out official teasers for their solos too! kyah! excitement!!! :wub:<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

oh my god!!! it'll be oober awesome if dangerous love had an epic rap with hyomin and eunjung. miss those days when they were the main rappers. :(

I have always felt Soyeon is wasting her vocal talents... She is just too good and her voice is so peaceful and soulful.. Like Jungiee, Jiyeon n Hyomin.. Why isnt she getting more solo activities?? Shr should sing Drama OSTs...

I love Dangerious love coz Jungiee is there and secondly, its my type but Sign is so good to listen..

Soyeon and Areum's song sounds familiar, specially the part after the 15s mark... I can't figure it out from where and it's driving me crazy!

yeah,me to...i feel i have heard somewhere...so familiar... :huh:

hmmm...why i feel i heard it from some anime i watch before but don't remember what... :huh:

but i like the song maybe because it was ballad... :wub:

can't wait to hear all the song in full version... :wub:

I prefer ballad type songs so Soyeon + Areum's song is the one I liked most. I wanted to get the 3 musketeers' CD, but probably hold off until i can get a good listen of it, I love the first part of the song however towards the middle/end the sound seem to get all muddled. Maybe it's just me but for ~25$ I want to like the song before i buy it, even if one of my most favorite members is in there. Unfortunately I don't own a money tree here.. just a broke college student about to graduate T^T

I don't really like ballads in general so much but soyeon and areum's song sounds nice~

qri and Boram's song sounds so sweet I maybe would have wished for a more quicker beat song but I guess they would of course make it for eunjimin

and I think dangerous love sounds really nice~

Seems to be one ballad, one cute and one dance. Can't wait for the full versions!

I thought it sounded like BoA's winter love...sign is amazing though. Can't wait for the full versions.