Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Which SOLO Song do you guys like the most?

vervainify

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which solo song from T-ARA's Bunny Style Promotion do you guys enjoy the most?

• Areum - Happy Rain
    • Hyomin - Love Suggestion
    • Qri - Do We Do We
    • Jiyeon - My Sea
    • Boram - Maybe Maybe
    • Eunjung - Two As One
    • Soyeon - Love Poem

After going through a few run through of each solos, i think it would be... They're all very close at the top.

1.) Hyomin's Love Suggestion - I for one, love the engrish!!! XDDDD so excited to find out what she says so i can sing along. kekekeke.

2.) Soyeon's Love Poem - it really reminds me of yuki no hana. It's soothing to listen to and really suits her voice. The melody of the chorus totally pulled me in.

3.) Ahreum's Happy Rain - I just love the happy feeling of this song. It's so upbeat!!! Honestly when I first heard this song I almost got her confused with Jiyeon's voice at some parts. =[ I feel like her voice changed from day by day.

4.) Eunjung's Two as One - It has a familiar feeling and reminds me of my childhood. I can imagine Sailor Moon twirling around and transforming to this song. hahahaha~

5.) Jiyeon's My Sea - Don't kill me! This song is beautiful and her voice is amazing, but i'm having trouble remembering the melody. Since I'm a die-hard fan of her other ballad songs; rolling, little by little, etc. I wont be surprised if this song goes up in ranking after a few more listens. Lol, and you guys might wanna kill me for saying this, but i'm having trouble with the english at the end. I know! After I even let Hyomin's english pass. XD I don't know, I just have a thing against people talking in slow songs and it just had to be in english too. So I can't take it seriously... :wacko:

6.) Boram's Maybe Maybe - I'm typically not really a fan of cutesy songs so Boram's and Qri's solo are kinda neck to neck with each other at the bottom. But I like Boram's a little better... I like the robotic sounding of Boram's voice in here. it's cute. :lol: but i think i could learn to like this song a lot :huh: ... depending on how i feel... but that weird break in the song where it's just the background... and nothing's happening... really throws it off...

7.) Qri's Do We Do We - Yeah i can probably learn to like this song too. lol. It's catchy. :D i like everything except for the "Do you wanna know me..." part. Can I say that i'm so happy Qri gets a full song!!! So proud!! Actually... I'm switching Boram and Qri's position. Qri is number 6!!!

I want to stress that I love all the songs!! And this ranking is subject to change. lol. I was taken surprise by Areum's song the most. It's just so upbeat!!! like it comes on and i'm just like skipping on the sidewalk. but yeah can i also say that I like Qri's and Boram's solo more than soap bubbles. (.___.)

You whisper sweet - in my ear, %!$%#$ deep inside, now i'm gonna lose my mind, my... hip? ... like... ah! ah! XDDD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a happy mood. This refreshing, bright, light and fun. Love the chorus-perhaps-perhaps so much. I shook my head along with it. Maybe his voice is really deep here, sounds like the usual J-Pop, but I think it's fun to listen to. This cheerful.

Comfortable listening to her heart BECAUSE Good voice and is perfect for relaxing. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Jiyeon and Hyomin's are the only two solos from that album that i have in my mp3...

Jiyeon's is an amazing ballad, it's so beatiful just to hear it. a plus is Jiyeon's husky voice, it feels so warm...but her Japanese pronunciation is.. LOL :) but that's not a big matter since it's a good song.

abt Hyomin's, i didn't like it at first because it sounded weird and her Engrish was...LOL too . but after i listen to it 3,4 times i start to like it as it's fun to listen to, that oh oh oh part.. :)

I will vote for each member, but since there isn't an option for that, I am unable to vote on this poll. As for my ranking, it follows, . . .

1. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.
2. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.

3. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.

4. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.

5. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.

6. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.

7. Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum.