Diadem Forums

[13.03.20] Chart Ranking - "Bunny Style!" debuts at #2 on the Oricon Daily Chart

Chesskid1

[13.03.20] Chart Ranking - "Bunny Style!" debuts at #2 on the Oricon Daily Chart

93bZTDz.png

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2013-03-19/

Bo Peep: 49,712 in first week

Yayaya: 31,801 in first week

Roly Poly: 41,285 in first week

Lovey Dovey: 19,245 in first week

Sexy Love: 40,835 in first week

Baniusta: 40,705 on first day :)

Guest Higara

Thanks for info. That's not a bad number compare to the ninkki ratings which was unveiled last week. Hope to get the gold record in the first week!

banisuta is better than bo peep.. cz bo peep sales 40k and more in the first WEEK and banisuta sales 40k and more in the first DAY! happy for them :)

banisuta is better than bo peep.. cz bo peep sales 40k and more in the first WEEK and banisuta sales 40k and more in the first DAY! happy for them :)

Wow the difference between HKT48 n T-ara... I believe this group HKT48 is a sub-unit of AKB48(excuse my arrogance If I got it wrong). Well they are in 2nd place bt Bo peep Bo peep is still leading*wow*.

Well HKT48 is not a sub-unit but rather a sister group of AKB. And they always sell good so it's really not that suprising :))

In a more related note, that's awesome for our girls <3 Hope the sale stays the same in the entire week <3

Well HKT48 is not a sub-unit but rather a sister group of AKB. And they always sell good so it's really not that suprising :))In a more related note, that's awesome for our girls <3 Hope the sale stays the same in the entire week <3

Thank you for the info. YEAH our girls are definately rocking!! 40k on the first day, its quite impressive. Even GG sold around 42K for their last Japanese album on their first day so I think its safe to assume that our girl are quite popular in Japan now. I believe our gals will surpass 100k margin with in the first week.. Hurray!!!

The '48 groups are a force of nature (they often break one million in album sales) so #2 is an AWESOME accomplishment..

The Ninki pre-ranking placed Kyari Pyamu-Pyamu at number #1 and yet it got #3 with 8,600 day one sales (compared to T-ara's 40k+) so its a huge success in my book. Congrats! And a great thank you to all the Int'l Queens who also pre-ordered Bunny Style!