Diadem Forums

[13.04.04] T-ara's 4-member unit to debut with "Rural Life" in early May

nathaniel

I'm hoping this is false as well. Leaving out Soyeon, Boram and Qri makes me worried that CCM is trying to either a) go younger because they're the 3 eldest or B) there's some contract issues/pressure since those 3 joined the group at the same time so I assume have slightly different contracts than Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon.

ahahha.. the word "mend" in this news, i was like ...... speechless? i actually only care for EunJiMin here, but i'll support this unit.. by the way, is t-ara only forming 4 member in sub unit? or is there other girl group ? i can't wait. Thankfully i have read the entire news or else i must have been thinking this unit's name is "rural life" lol.

This is both good news (because Areum yay!) and bad (because no Soyeon, boo). But eitherway, any content from T-ara is ok with me, I'll watch it, buy it etc... when I get the chance.

I dislike the fact that CCM mentioned Hwayoung, I mean, can't everybody just move the eff on from this, and just stahp mentioning her? She's keeping quiet and living her life now, I wish they'd respect that. I'm willing to bet that the mention will cause more negative shiz than good.

Anyway, I'll look forward to this.

"Bad publicity is better than no publicity" -- seems to be the possible reason why Hwa's name was included. Personally, mentioning her just asking for unwanted attention. But with how the cases with Soyeon (chat, WGM) and Hyomin (feeding "enemies") were blown out of proportion (failed, but still not stopping haters), I would 'assume' CCM would continue to pointedly making any references to Hwayoung.

But, wherever you stand, it would be best just sit and wait.

PS: as I mentioned in the older thread for the sub unit, I really hope the 3 unnies won't be sidelined. It would be nice EunJiMin (frequent absentees from group perfs) and Areum (minimal experience) take the stage more, while Boram, Qri, Soyeon be back to solo projects. Role reversal of sorts.

@Scatter, I made lots of Typo there.. I should have checked it once before posting it but I was Busy at the time so replying to any of the opinion you gave is almost same as beating dead horse because it wasnt actually what I was trying to say.. If you would be kind enough to read that again and give your opinion on the edited post, I can reply you with better opinion/reply.

I really hope it works... I don't understand the hatred towards the Hwayoung situation seeing as they cleared that up pretty well, but my opinion doesn't matter, only that of the millions of people T-ara are aiming to conquer their hearts.

If they think this is the best course of action then I think I speak for all the die-hard T-ara fans out there by saying that we'll be supporting them in each step of the way.

I'm a optimistic kind of person believing in giving the benefit of the doubt and many chances to people. If anything being optimistic for me is like having hope. At the same time you have to be realistic because you're living in it. Things happen good or bad and you just have to learn from it and whether you use what you learned is up to you.

I met a anti t-ara fan last night in my korean class for beginners. We didn't start going down each others throat, but we just laughed most of the time and joked around with each other. I wouldn't want to go to jail either for beating on a minor and the person was a girl lol.

I started kpop during S.E.S and baby vox days. that means i'm old lol. whether they were popular to the world wasn't important because I just liked them that much. I was supporting them till they ended and still cherish, talk about them proudly when asked how i got into kpop, and occasionally listen to their music still. I really hope t-ara can hold on and someday disband as a group I'll always love and continue to support just like I do with S.E.S who started it all for me.

Respecting what others say and think doesn't mean you have to like it. You can share your thoughts and views, but everyone has a right to their own. silence is golden sometimes.

p.s. are we going to do a support project for the new subunit?

Whether this subunit will succeed or not, only time can tell. There is no need for one's prediction. Just wait & see and SUPPORT them!

Ps: if they fail, i'm still gonna be happy because at least we have a new song to listen to it and get to see them on stage.

Hoping that bora, qri and soyeon will be in a subunit too.

Given the fact that Hwayoung can still join T-ara, even though she has taken it upon herself to bare the responsibility of her own actions, which unfortunately breeched a contract clause, it is still good to hear that she is not forgotten, and still loved by lots of people, including those who want her back in the group. I suspect deep down in the T-ara members, they want her back too. For me and many others, we hope sooner. :D

I agree with the article that sub-units are becoming trendy in the genre nowadays. Sub-units serve as another means to demonstrate more and enhance the members of the group. Even if a single member does a solo, it helps the group out too, in expanding their abilities. Sistar19 and 2Yoon are doing well, and continue to get more sells both physically and digitally, and have caught the attention of lots of people in the U.S., and I'm sure in other countries as well. Their debuts have yielded lots of fans. Who knows how many copies and digital downloads they got by now. It is already known that there are many fans around the world, gaining newer fans too, most likely in the millions range for our beloved T-ara. K-Pop is getting around the world quickly, thanks to the internet and other media venues. After hearing about 2NE1's fandom being over 10 times the amount in South Korea, it won't surprise me that T-ara has around the same, dare I say more. After all, there's lots of people living outside of that country. And to point out, we're all part of the same fandom, regardlessly. :D

It is very reassuring that T-ara is still setting goals for themselves to become better idols, artists, actors, and entertainers in general. Although it is difficult to top a previous huge success, but not impossible, even though it can take some time to do so, as other artists have done so, like Girls' Generation (Gee/Genie to The Boys), Kara (Girl's Talk to Super Girl), Sistar (Ma Boy to So Cool), and 2NE1 (Try To Follow Me/Can't Nobody to I Am The Best/Ugly). :)

As for this upcoming T-ara sub-unit, I agree that having Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum together is another good way in getting better as a group, even though I would've gone a different route in forming the sub-units. Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin are the original members, and Areum is one of the newest currently. Yeah, she was added after Dani. I find that a bit amusing between the 2 of them. ^_^ So it does make sense imagery-wise to convey the message that T-ara is still T-ara while bringing a newer and better side of themselves. I would like to know what's this sub-unit's name going to be? ^_^ When Hwayoung rejoins T-ara, Qri, Boram, Soyeon, and her can form a sub-unit too. :D