Diadem Forums

[13.04.03] T-ara to release 2nd Japanese album on July 31st!

craZy

[13.04.03] T-ara to release 2nd Japanese album on July 31st!

T-ara are going to release their 2nd Japanese album on July 31st!

T-ara will celebrate the release of their 2nd Japanese album and hold a premium concert on the 12th and 13th of July at Nippon Budokan. This will be their second appearance at Budokan after the 2012 Live in Budokan Tour.

More details will be shared at a later time!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/t-ara777/entry-11505434693.html

Arent they(KKS/CCM) doing things too fast ?? Sub-unit will promote on late April where as the group will have a CB as a whole in Summer and on top that Japanese album.. As far as I believe, JBox was their first and BStyle was their second which was released already so shouldnt it be third album?? Confused :huh:

Arent they(KKS/CCM) doing things too fast ?? Sub-unit will promote on late April where as the group will have a CB as a whole in Summer and on top that Japanese album.. As far as I believe, JBox was their first and BStyle was their second which was released already so shouldnt it be third album?? Confused :huh:

Bunny Style was a single with ten different versions, if they put all the songs on one CD it definitely would have been long enough to be a full-length album, but they didn't. That's why it was only counted on Oricon singles chart not album chart, so this would be their second.

Well that escalated quickly.

But if anything, it'd make more sense to have the group fully focus on this particular album rather than trying to juggle it with this subgroup at the same time. If this ends up becoming a mini-album or single, much like last year when CCM said T-ara's Korean 2nd studio album would be out in summer, then it's just another half-assed attempt of keeping its promise.

This isn't quick at all, if you consider that none of T-ara members has any short or long run individual project except for Eunjung, who is hosting Show Champion. Hence, their income is reduced significantly compared with their previous years. If people don't come knocking on their door to offer jobs, they need to go all out to earn more money.

Their average age is quite high compared to other idol groups. Their activities as an idol group are now limited to singing only, hence, they need to make the most out of it. Moreover, unlike music bands, they don't compose their own music, so they don't really need to take a break to find new inspiration. As long as their company can find new materials that they think the group could help sell well, they will go for it.

Edit: After giving the news another read, I think that 2nd album could be just the compilation of the songs from 10 singles T-ara has released recently. Well, let's wait and see.

So, they'll be filming Princess T-ara starting mid-April, then there will be subunit activities probably the whole May (during which time they'll record this Japanese album, I presume), some other activities... That leaves about a month and a half to prepare for the concert, film the MV. Isn't it too much? Why not just concentrate on either Japan or Korea, instead of half-assing both comebacks?

FANTASTIC!!! Ihope is not too much for the girls and i wouldn´t mind to wait for the subunit if is the best for 7 T-ARA, but if subunit starts promoting NOW, then there will be enough time (but the girls will be exhausted anyway).

i think the concert at Budokan will be even more successful that last year, because T-ara is even more popular now, and have Japanese original singles and different single for each member and subunits , that concert will be AMAZING. Ihave no doubt they will sell the tickets for the concert very fast.

I don't think this is too soon, if you think about it Japanese comebacks are like every three months or so. They can't neglect Japan if they want to keep on being popular there, and they did say they'd have a tour this summer. That's not to say I wouldn't prefer a Korean comeback :c

Oh well, best of the luck to them.

Bunny Style was a single with ten different versions, if they put all the songs on one CD it definitely would have been long enough to be a full-length album, but they didn't. That's why it was only counted on Oricon singles chart not album chart, so this would be their second.

haha, 10 singles but wasnt an album in itself?? KKS sure knows how to dig money!! Thanx for the info. I really appreciate it.

oh my.. this is not good.. i mean.. our t-ara would be very tired.. kks can you let them relax first? they had just finished bunny style, and then will have their comeback in korea then album in japan again? omo.... i guess ccm is so eager to raise t-ara's name on top again.. i'm hoping for success.. but please stay healthy t-ara.. fyting..!

Wow they are busy!!!

Bunny Style (Preparations) > Bunny Style Promotions (Japan) > Jiyeon-Eunjung-Hyomin-Ahreum sub-unit (prep) > sub-unit promotions (Korea) > T-ARAs Korean comeback prep > comeback promotions > Japanese comeback prep > promotions!!

T-ARA is definetly hard working! But it would be extremely great if they can have rest too!

But I understand, this is their job and they want to keep it as there job too and that they enjoy what they're doing.

---

Okay on topic now!! I hope their Japanese promotions become successful :)

Budokan, July.. LAst year also in July also Budokan stadium.. HEllo, doesnt anything rings a bell to any of you? While you guys are happy for being able to see them on stage again in Japan (well, I do too) but I'm praying that last year history DO NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

I Hope after the Budokan stages this year, good news will be released, or even no news or whatever. I hope no bad news will be release like last year. *traumatized* I had enough, T-ara had enough suffering. So let's all pray for the good after Budokan.

#PRAYSHARD!!