Diadem Forums

[13.04.09] T-ara's hip-hop unit.. Hyomin caught shopping with stylist in Japan

nathaniel

I learnt over the years to just zip my mouth and not judge until they actually come back lol They always make me eat my words back.

So excited for this! Choo Choo train was so awesome!

Sounds like they're basically kicking poor Qri and Boram to the curb, lol.

So basically,the unemployed members in T-ara are the oldest members of the group :P

I take that as a positive way.At least they can have a break while the other 4 girls promoting their new single.But then again, knowing how KKS's brain works,Soyeon,Boram and Qri would probably attend variety shows or something like that to keep them busy.

jijungmin fighitng!!.................

they are very agile.
they will look great with a hip hop style.
Hyomin dance hip hop, I like it
Eunjung, Jiyeon, Areum have learned karate
I think they can dance hip hop like hyomin,
.......wow.........
cant waiting!!!!!!!

Oh, hip-hop in the countryside??!!

I believe they already know what Hip Hop is about. So I won't worry. After all, it's another challenge for them to expand themselves even more so. Back over here, I was one of those who enjoyed Taylor Swifts take on it with T-Pain. :D

but this is Kpop, so I'm wondering how they'll pull this of, if it will be a hip hop concept

I know there's an invisible line between Korean Hip Hop purists and K-Pop in general, but in the light of K-Pop history infusing Hip Hop way back in the late 1990s, it's not really possible for the Hip Hop concept to become blurred and unrecognizable in the K-Pop genre, just because of there are lots of ballads, R&B, and other styles of music in it. In fact, K-Pop actually enhances and expands Korean Hip Hop and they actually become one in the same. 2NE1, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, and GLAM, to name a few recently, have done some Hip Hop.

heard that the song is done by Double Sidekick, i guess it will be different from before

I enjoyed some of their works last year, and I would like to see how well they can do with T-ara. Could be very different from previous works. I don't recall them working with T-ara before. I think this is their first time, if this is true.

I'M SO HAPPY~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TEARFUL!!!! GAHH!!! THIS IS PURE BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE MUST BE OOBER AWESOME RAPPING!!! please areum don't hog all the rap lines.... I'M SO EXCITED~~ YEAH! ^0^b