Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] T-ara Subunit Concept Photo - Jiyeon (04/10)

craZy

I agree.Darker-coloured like the one in I Go Crazy Because of You suits her very well.Her bangs doesn't suit her very well too.I'd prefer side fringe hair or none at all.And it not necessary to wear those contact lens.Her natural lens are fierce enough to flush down haters like in Day by Day.

Gosh,too many complaints T_T I hope Ms. Rilakkuma Addict, 4D Hyominnie and New Maknae can pull it off nicely.

Oh we have a completely same taste then XD

I love it when she was using side fringe hair or none at all XD

Anyway, I respect her. To appear first and alone in K-media (regarding this comeback) is pretty tough on her. Even if it's CCM decision, I'm still amazed she's brave enough to do it. :)

judging from their clothes and the name of the song, it might be an fish out of water concept where a bunch of punk girls go to the country side. it'll be funny.

Is it me or is she wearing mesh and her bra is showing?

isn't that too provocative? she is very young.

It's not a bra XD

It's called tube top. A sleeveless, shoulderless garment for women. It's like a mini tank-top. :D

Boyyyy where you been? Haha. The name hasn't been revealed yet. It seems more info will be out April 12th.

EDITL: ^ ninja'd~

Black Ops and that it's the middle of the semester, all the professors dump the essays and projects during this time. We need that news tracker back too, lol. This time we have actual news like this subunit thing and a supposed comeback in May.

Black Ops and that it's the middle of the semester, all the professors dump the essays and projects during this time. We need that news tracker back too, lol. This time we have actual news like this subunit thing and a supposed comeback in May.

Ah. Good luck with all that.

Oh the May comeback is this subunit's debut actually.

Aah,you must be really tired then.I'm the totally opposite situation as you are now :P For the past 4 months I've been extremely busy that I couldn't post anything on this Forum.My lecturers kept shoving assignments and presentation at the same time to us that I can't keep up with T-ara's news.Now that I'm on my break for 5 months,I think I'm going to enjoy my life to to the fullest before I enter my degree in September :lol:

(Enough with my pathetic story...)

So,are you looking forward to this sub-unit?I hope they don't disappoint us though I'm not really fond of what Jiyeon wore for this teaser... :unsure:

Aah,you must be really tired then.I'm the totally opposite situation as you are now :P For the past 4 months I've been extremely busy that I couldn't post anything on this Forum.My lecturers kept shoving assignments and presentation at the same time to us that I can't keep up with T-ara's news.Now that I'm on my break for 5 months,I think I'm going to enjoy my life to to the fullest before I enter my degree in September :lol:

(Enough with my pathetic story...)

So,are you looking forward to this sub-unit?I hope they don't disappoint us though I'm not really fond of what Jiyeon wore for this teaser... :unsure:

Yeah my sleep cycle is all sorts of messed up. It always has been but even days when I get 7-8 hours, I still feel tired. And yeah, I look forward to anything T-ara. I always thought subunits were a snub to other members, but w/e.

sd2nu9.jpg