Diadem Forums

[13.04.12] T-ara reveal unit name, "T-ARA N4", and Hyomin teaser image

nathaniel

[13.04.12] T-ara reveal unit name, "T-ARA N4", and Hyomin teaser image

2013041301001021900076411.jpg

T-ara's unit name has been revealed.

T-ara's first unit, consisting of Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Areum, has revealed their unit name to be "T-ARA N4" which stands for "T-ara Brand New 4".

In conjunction with the unit's name being revealed, they have also revealed a teaser poster of Hyomin. T-ara's unit name is uniquely set in the alphabetical background and Hyomin is standing in a corset costume alongside the phrase "would you mind waiting a bit longer? 4.15 am. 11:30". Hyomin was directly involved in making the 2D logo and helped in the album design.

T-ara N4 plan to show off each member's individual personality through bold and colorful accessories and styling. On the 15th at 11:30 AM, member specific teasers and a music teaser will be released for the public.

The title track "Rural Life" is produced by Double Sidekick and has a bit of a hip-hop element, but also a nostalgia element for the older generation. The funky and intense dance song will be released on May 1st.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130412n10359

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Don't quite like the name, but at least it's not weird :P
oh my god! this photo... someone, call the ambulance! I'm going to fainnntttt............. <3 <3

hmmm... it's a nice name.

Would have wanted something more creative though :(

Oh well. Can't wait for Jiyeon's Teaser >.<

Jiyeon's photo teaser was released yesterday... you can see it here ^_^

Guest alexdestiny

I am looking forward to Areum's picture now :wub: Does anyone know where you can pre-order the album? I am definitely buying it and going to support our girls! <3

OMG O_O Hyommmmmiiiinnnn!

"would you mind waiting a bit longer?"

... the hell noo!!! i would wait an eternity for you <3

ok not an eternity though but i'll wait :)

..idk.. i've imagine hyomn saying it in a sexy, seductive voice + that body of hers = I'VE GONE CRAZY *nose bleed*

..can't for the others :) T-ara Fighting !

Hyomin looks like she just stepped out of the shower bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

As usual, Hyomin scores mega points for creativity, sexyness and just-plain crazyness.. but looking at her outfit, I'm really getting curious about this new song especially the live performances. Also, will each member get their own style like lovey dovey? Or will we see the other members also going spiked & skimpy?

i expected hiphop style for Hyomin since Jiyeon's teaser photo was kinda hip hop bad ass style... but as expected for our Hyominnie.... SEXY... and ohhh! at last kks, you have given them name not quite bad.. but i think shorter name TN-4 will do.. but T-ara N4 is not bad.. omo.. Hyomin is so hot there.. i can't wait for Eunjung and Areum... T-ara N4 fighting! yeah.. let's support them Queen's ! :D

:D Wow, . . . just, . . . oh my, . . . the euphoric bliss does not stop with these teasers, and to think, . . . this is only Jiyeon and Hyomin so far. I can only elate my imaginations of what Eunjung's and Areum's teasers are going to be like soon. ^_^ As for the name of the group, it's alright. I have nothing against it, since other sub-units chose closely related names to their respective groups. I'm thankful that they have a name for this sub-unit. ^_^

but i think shorter name TN-4 will do.. but T-ara N4 is not bad.

We could all fanchant "TN4", and make it another means for us fans to cheer them on. ^_^

For some odd reason, if I were to join the first two letters and make it sound like the number "10" (In English), and then add the number "4", it could almost hear like a "10-4". Meaning in the ten-codes radio communications as an acknowledgment/understanding of the received radio transmission. :D

Hyomin has a decent brain. She is creative and has talents. But to be honest, I dont get any feel of Hip-pop from her. Its not even close to H of HIP-POP. Well, its just a teaser image so I believe there is more to see. Now cant wait for next teasers of Areum and Jungiee. Dying to see Jungiee in Hip-pop costume. Haha, Jungiee Hyung is cool.