Diadem Forums

[13.04.12] T-ara reveal unit name, "T-ARA N4", and Hyomin teaser image

nathaniel

Hyomin has a decent brain. She is creative and has talents. But to be honest, I dont get any feel of Hip-pop from her. Its not even close to H of HIP-POP. Well, its just a tease image so I believe there is more to see. Now cant wait for next teasers of Areum and Jungiee. Dying to see Jungiee is Hip-pop costume. Haha, Jungiee Hyung is cool.

Damn straight! Agreed on all counts. Hyomin looks more like those prog rock chanteuses from the UK.

Damn straight! Agreed on all counts. Hyomin looks more like those prog rock chanteuses from the UK.

Haha, yeah gotta agree to your comment as well. Well, there is more to see. I was expecting more after seeing Jiyeon's image but I got disappointed after seeing Hyomin's image. Rather then Teaser image of CB, it looked more like a picz from a magazine photo-shoot.

t-ara N4!

the name is suitable.

but about hyomin~~~~~

i's not the best of hyomin!!!

in my opinion hyomin looks much more beautiful in colorful style!

after all i prefer jiyeon style!

mulaso!!!!!~~~~~~~

I agree with you buddy, but probably most of queens is okay with that. But again, these are just teaser poster for the subunit which portray their personalities, not necessarily teasers from their comeback. I feel that their return will be more in Jiyeon's style, I guess we'll see.

• 1 month later...