Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] T-ara N4 Group Teaser Photo (14/4)

Sleeping Ham

I was refraining myself from commenting here because I was somewhat well-aware that my comment would/may hurt some of the members but since danahio has already said this, I would be straight forward. I think Jungiee was the best here(not being biased at all) and Hyomin's teaser was the one that I least appreciated. If there is any problem with my comment, please complain here>>>> Don't hate me for saying, but I think Eunjung pull it off the best out of them. Can't wait to see more photos. LOL* just Kidding*

I think Jungiee was the best here(not being biased at all) and Hyomin's teaser was the one that I least appreciated.

Dear queens, don't mind us for being honest (I back you up there @eunjung4eva).

But seriously, fact is that Hyomin is very pretty and every fan will confirm that, but T-ara has such a great style and are high class, they never had to pull out cheap looking, lot of skin style. Sorry if offended anyone.

It's true Hyomin is super sexy with that corset and she has the most different style compared to the other three, but, for me, it doesn't seems so cheap or too revealing. I'm pretty sure i have seen them with more skin exposed before.

Anyway, i'm waiting for bigger version of the pictures for Areum and Eunjung also.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *squeals and runs around in circles*

omgomgomg, I really really like Eunjung's picture in this, Hyomin is kind of 'meh', Jiyeon looks like she's doing a ghost play because of the lighting and for some reason when i saw Areum's picture, i was thinking of a fortuneteller.... again, because of the lighting

And when I'm scanning the 'titles' on each pages, my proofreading habit came out and that 'begining' bugged the hell out of me xD

Many people said that T-ara is copying 2NE1's style and recent hiphop style of SNSD in MV I GOT A BOY and our T-ara N4 would be FAIL immediately when they comeback. I was really sad when I read that article.

I really hope that N4 will be successful to improve them that N4 is unique.