Diadem Forums

[13.04.15] T-ARA N4 reveal hip-hip image teaser, "Breaking away from original colors"

nathaniel

[13.04.15] T-ARA N4 reveal hip-hip image teaser, "Breaking away from original colors"

201304151101771749_516b608951643.jpg

T-ara's 4-member unit T-ara N4 revealed new teaser images today making a transformation into a hip-hop group.

T-ara's Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum appeared in the new teasers as stylish and fun looking girls.

Their title song "Rural Life" will be revealed through a teaser today and the teaser will show off the funky and intense flavored hip-hop elements in the song. The original color T-ara will not be shown,

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "T-ara's unit T-ARA N4 will break away from their original style and each member will have their personalities showed off clearly with their colorful and unique costumes and accessories. They will also present a new look in their performances."

The song "Rural Life" is created by Double Sidekick and based on the drama "Rural Life". It has blunt lyrics about breaking free from the same everyday, thoughtless routine. The song will be joyful and appeal to women, men and children and with a touch of nostalgia for the older generation

The teaser will be released today through YouTube, GomTV at 3:30 KST.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130415n10795

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well, the better N4 performs, the quicker we'll get a full T-ara deck on stage (I hope).. that being said, I'm really excited with Rural Life's concept, CCM said its going to be "breaking away" from T-ara's normal color today, but I'm hoping that they are going back to the hip-hop vibes of 'Breaking Heart' and 'Absolute First Album'... Rember Falling U, Wanna Play, I Go Crazy Because of You, etc? I still got'em in my playlist even now!

PS: Anyone knows what the 'Rural Life' drama was all about?

"The song "Rural Life" is created by Double Sidekick and based on the drama "Rural Life". It has blunt lyrics about breaking free from the same everyday, thoughtless routine."

KHM, I know Ryu will prolly chew me out for this but I somehow can't help but wonder if this will be way to similar to 2YOONs 24/7.

Anyway the costumes are nice, and their hip-hop concept will be interesting to see. I just hope this sub-unit does well as they really need this to get back in the game so to speak.

And lastly I really hope this will be original, I mean if it's to much like 2YOONs song, then it might flop and fact is that's the last thing I (and everyone else here if may be so bold to say) want for T-ara.

I like all of their new looks in their sub-unit images. ^_^ I can't wait to see their full music video. Did they release a tracklist yet, and/or will this be a single?

I somehow can't help but wonder if this will be way to similar to 2YOONs 24/7.

I heard and saw the video teaser on youtube not too long ago, and it doesn't sound similar to 2Yoon's 24/7 at all, so there's no need to worry.