Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aleya

[13.04.15] Video - T-ARA N4 "Country Diary" Teaser

woaahhhhh... i love the beats.. <3 <3 uhmm.. so what is "Country Diary"? was it the title of the album (?) or the music itself? i taught it's Rural Life.. hahha. anyways love it :)

Gah! Love the strong beat music at the end! I just loovee that type of beat because it makes me want to party hard XD

And I've already been imagining how they will dance to it. I'm going to have seizure if they dance to that beat with those absss o___O

Ah, forgive me XD

Party in limo concept has been done before by Madonna (featuring dah Ali G!) in "Music" so that's nothing new.

And why is it that I feel like shouting "Gangnam Style" while bobbing my head...

I need to listen more before I can make up my mind.

Guest Amal

I'm actually not feeling the song nor the teaser, shockingly lol but I'll just wait for the whole song to be out to judge

Other than that the girls look gorgeous!

Rather than Country aka Rural style, it gives the vibe of Urban aka club feel. Anyway, who cares about the title of the song or album, as long as the song is Daebak. Btw, after hearing the beats, Jenifer Lopez's" On the Floor" came into my mind because of those elector beats.

Waiting for May 1st..

i guess they were just confusing us people heheh this is just a teaser so it's understood they will not totally reveal the whole song so lets just wait until may 1 for the whole music video before reacting about the song