Diadem Forums
silc

[CAPS] T-ara N4 Teaser (The "split second" images) (04/15)

Guest Amal

Omg thank you for sharing! I love the group's pictures the most, they seem to have fun

thanks for sharing so like the outft super cool , i'm so excited for the release of this sub unit album i really hope that people will support out t-ara

eunjung long hair was so nice , it really fits her , she's so hot and also jiyeon as always super beautiful

Thank you for sharing!! I believe that after their debut the T-ara N4 will be destined to climb fast the ranking of hits... and will remain long in top positions ;)!! The girls are simply amazing B)!!

Thanks so much for the hardwork fellow Queen's! I was trying to capture them too but it's too fast.

Well anyway, I can't wait for their debut! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see them perform it. Wanna see the full MV too.

I wish that all of them can perform this coz everyone fits in. Well everything has a plan so let's wait and support T-ara and sub-unit :)<3

woaah, i like those pics.

i like the girls with those outfit.

jiyeon is pretty as always and eunjung is super duper pretty and cool too.

cant wait for the MV. hope they get super duper hit with this ^^

i just hate the those haters were repeatedly saying our T-ara N4 are copying 2ne1 ..grrr they really are so mean why can't they see t-ara were just entering another new concept as they always does in there previous albums