Diadem Forums

[13.04.18] T-ara N4 to release "Rural Life" music video and song on April 29th

nathaniel

[13.04.18] T-ara N4 to release "Rural Life" music video and song on April 29th

201304181055261131_1.jpg

T-ARA N4 will release their title track "Rural Life" on April 29th.

T-ara's first unit T-ara N4 revealed their teaser on the 15th for "Rural Life" and received a variety of positive reactions.

The song is a funky and intense dance song made by the popular composer Double Sidekick who also included touches of hip-hop in the song. The main theme of the title track is the drama "Rural Life".

T-ara N4 previously released poster teaser images showing a new image from their original image, with bold and colorful styles and unique accessories.

T-ara N4's "Rural Life" song and video will be released through online music sites and YouTube, GomTV, etc on April 29th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130418n11769

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

it's nice to know that they will release it much earler hehehehhe the long wait well be lessen at last so excited for the the whole music video , i really want those haters see what our t-ara N4 difference fr. other hiphop group that they were saying t-ara just copying

ohh.. so the mv [or should i say MVs?] will be on 29th. *setting the reminder on phone:encircling 29 on calendar* ... one word: ANTICIPATION...

haha. im too late for everything, but i have just finished all the 4 teasers i found on youtube. was it 4 teasers really? can't believe ..anyway.... eventhough Sso's not included, this sub unit is awesome.. gonna support them. 5ting! <3