Diadem Forums

[13.04.19] Video HD - Princess T-ara Episode One

Robbe_881

God, why are they so much like kids?? Being called Princess, their faces are glittering as bright as stars.

Jungiee said that Princess doesnt suit them and I was like"huh" and few moments later, there is Soyeon killing a bug and proving Jungiee was right and they are nothing like Princess but fun loving girls only.

Next Ep: Who will be chosen as Best Princess??

PS: Jungiee is looking DARN GODDESS there!! I like her Spring One-piece or w/e that is. Dont have much ideas about woman's dress.

God, why are they so much like kids?? Being called Princess, their faces are glittering as bright as stars.

Jungiee said that Princess doesnt suit them and I was like"huh" and few moments later, there is Soyeon killing a bug and proving Jungiee was right and they are nothing like Princess but fun loving girls only.

Next Ep: Who will be chosen as Best Princess??

PS: Jungiee is looking DARN GODDESS there!! I like her Spring One-piece or w/e that is. Dont have much ideas about woman's dress.

I agree they act rather childish, almost idk... silly. Boram and Soyeon look so cute, really like their outfits. Following Areum and Hyomin, but my bias Jungie.... meh.. I don't know. Look rather butch style, something else would suit her a lot better. I find that cute outfits rarely fit her. Not sure it she picked it (fashion terrorist) or they made her take it.

I agree they act rather childish, almost idk... silly. Boram and Soyeon look so cute, really like their outfits. Following Areum and Hyomin, but my bias Jungie.... meh.. I don't know. Look rather butch style, something else would suit her a lot better. I find that cute outfits rarely fit her. Not sure it she picked it (fashion terrorist) or they made her take it.

Lol, they are big grown-up children. Boram and Soyeon seemed to be in the state of COLD WAR in that room. Boram was sitting showing her back to Soyeon. About Jungiee, did u notice that her heels were little bigger and she was having hard time to walk decently?? Well other were having hard time as well but I saw Jungiee Heels were little big. Though, I prefer Jungiee in black coz she looks smoky sizzling hot but I must say, I somewhat like her in this fresh look as well. Jungiee is Goddess as Tomboy but once in a while I would prefer her womanly looks as well.. LOL, seems like I got a rival in my love life.