Diadem Forums

[13.04.20] Video HD - T-ara Fan Meeting In Seoul

Robbe_881

Hi robbe_881, thanks for the video! Always adorable the T-ara at every public event!!
I have a question (excuse the ignorance but as I posted elsewhere I'm relatively new to the world of K-music):
How often in a year a fan meeting is organized? Access is free or restricted to members of a particular Fanclub? The girls perform on demand or follow a script? Fans can get closer and interact (do not think bad ok :P !) with them or are kept away?

Thanks!!

Hi robbe_881, thanks for the video! Always adorable the T-ara at every public event!!
I have a question (excuse the ignorance but as I posted elsewhere I'm relatively new to the world of K-music):
How often in a year a fan meeting is organized? Access is free or restricted to members of a particular Fanclub? The girls perform on demand or follow a script? Fans can get closer and interact (do not think bad ok :P !) with them or are kept away?

Thanks!!

Mmm... I really don't know. Maybe is better ask in "discussion section" where there are more people and better chance to get an answer.

Only things i know is that sometimes a few fans (extracts with a lottery) can go on stage and interact with them. Probabilities are few, so better go to a fan sign event for see the girls nearly.

They usually follow a script like "first roly poly, then some question from fans, then another song, etc.." but i think answers are not scripted.

And sorry, but this is all i know.

@5.26 jiyeon put her finger on her lips to tell the fans to quiet down for Areum to speak and the it went silent. love it lol...

LMAO,thanks for pointing that out.After the crowd went silent,Soyeon looked surprised while Boram just laughed,lol.It's like how a strict teacher teach her students to behave properly :P I am one of the people who believed ostracizing happen in T-ara so I am hoping that all members get along well with Areum.