Diadem Forums

[13.04.22] T-ara N4 Interview During "Countryside Life" Filming

Robbe_881

Guest rokwitu

Well, haters are talking 'bout Areum's and Jung's new style. They think Areum is a copy ver of 2NE1's Dara and Jung's trying to be Minzy...

Remember, Dara is NOT THE ONE who has that hairstyle first, and Jung is way too PRETTY to pretend to be someone else..

Anyway, haters gonna hate, so don't give a s*** B)

Is it only me or did anyone notice that Jungiee wasnt comfortable with her costume at all?? Being her fan for all these years, I can say that her smile was really fake in 2nd Vid and she wasnt enjoying the Press Con at all unlike other three in 3rd Vid. Also Jungiee is the one to be most ageyo-ish and excited in these types of event but today, she was almost dead. No expression at all. Just blank face at times like in 4th Vid @ 2:46 to 2:56 and fake smiles as mentioned in 2nd Video.. Anyway, the dance is somwhat sexually suggestive but I will wait for MV.

PS: Jungiee is looking SEXBOMB..

I don't like the choreography but maybe it'll look good when paired with the song.

Also, the outfits look too much like Lovey-Dovey...

I didn't know you're a member here :D good to know, btw.

And yes, I don't really feel the "new-ness" of the choreo as much hyped by CCM, or maybe it's not the choreo that they talked about when they said N4 are trying out something T-ara never pursued before. The steps and outfits definitely bring back LD memories. But still excited to see the girls back!

Hope the song is really fresh.

Btw, the tunes in the teaser really reminds me of an old song but can't recall what that is. Anyone know?

Is it only me or did anyone notice that Jungiee wasnt comfortable with her costume at all?? Being her fan for all these years, I can say that her smile was really fake in 2nd Vid and she wasnt enjoying the Press Con at all unlike other three in 3rd Vid. Also Jungiee is the one to be most ageyo-ish and excited in these types of event but today, she was almost dead. No expression at all. Just blank face at times like in 4th Vid @ 2:46 to 2:56 and fake smiles as mentioned in 2nd Video.. Anyway, the dance is somwhat sexually suggestive but I will wait for MV.

I felt the same thing, she acted insecure here and too stiff comparing how she usually acts. And that's some awful color choice, to me red see-through top would look a lot better on her. Her stylist should really be fired IMMEDIATELY.

No wonder, if this interview took place after 3 nights-4days MV recording, I would look like look like zombie. That's probably the reason why their expression change to dull as soon as camera moves away...

Although I trust her choice to shorten hair even more, I have to tell that previous hair length looked better on her.

yeppp, that fugly outfit is a disaster!!!

her stylist is crazyyyeeeehhhh

well, Jungie looks so cool though

I haven't read anything about this yet on Diadem so I thought I'd mention this: other sites are saying that in the interview Jiyeon states that the other three members (Soyeon, Qri, Boram) are making a sub-unit of their own for Japan. I'm really excited about that!

I felt the same thing, she acted insecure here and too stiff comparing how she usually acts. And that's some awful color choice, to me red see-through top would look a lot better on her. Her stylist should really be fired IMMEDIATELY.

No wonder, if this interview took place after 3 nights-4days MV recording, I would look like look like zombie. That's probably the reason why their expression change to dull as soon as camera moves away...

Although I trust her choice to shorten hair even more, I have to tell that previous hair length looked better on her.

I bet you could give a decent style to her and make her gorgeous.. About this interview taking place after 3 nights-4days MV recording, I admit that tiredness can take over them and their expression can be dull to some extent but compared to others, Jungiee is acting too strange and you can see she is pulling her outer one-piece or w/e time and again. May be I was too biased while watching that Vid so I gave more attention to her than rest..

Yeah, she was looking decent with long her but I like this hair as well.

haha, member here have better eyes for style and fashion than Stylish of T-ara!! We should be T-ara stylish.. Aish, what a pity. Haha

LOL,correct me if I'm mistaken but as far as I know, the person who chose these outfits is none other than our very own Minnie,lol.I love you girl,but let the stylists do their jobs -_- I'm not sure if every outfit was chosen by her but most of them are.

And I'm sorry if I offend anyone but the hip hop styles don't suit them.I prefer Lovey Dovey outfit which look kinda similar to this but in a simpler yet stunning way.And yes,I'm not fond of Eunjung's new hairstyle either.Look flat,lol. :P

LOL,correct me if I'm mistaken but as far as I know, the person who chose these outfits is none other than our very own Minnie,lol.I love you girl,but let the stylists do their jobs -_- I'm not sure if every outfit was chosen by her but most of them are.

And I'm sorry if I offend anyone but the hip hop styles don't suit them.I prefer Lovey Dovey outfit which look kinda similar to this but in a simpler yet stunning way.And yes,I'm not fond of Eunjung's new hairstyle either.Look flat,lol. :P

maybe your not use to see them doing hiphop and its still just a sneak pic its not yet totally out so lets wait until it's all out if this new release unit will be really new or just the usual t-ara style