Diadem Forums

[13.04.24] T-ara and Taiwanese girl group Dreamgirls to perform "Bo Peep Bo Peep" together

nathaniel

[13.04.24] T-ara and Taiwanese girl group Dreamgirls to perform "Bo Peep Bo Peep" together

201304241033110310_1.jpg

T-ara will have a special stage with the Taiwanese group Dreamgirls.

According to Mnet, on the 24th, T-ara will have a joint with the Taiwanese girl group Dreamgirls at the Taipei Arena for Nihao Taiwan M!Countdown event.

T-ara will perform their representative song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and introduced the Taiwanese version with Dreamgirls to show off an amazing performance. They will show different charms, both those popular in Korea and Taiwan, and plan to capture male fan's hearts, eyes and ears with their exotic charms.

In addition to this, this is the chance for younger artists to spread the K-pop wave.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n09989

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Aaah,a collaboration..!Nice one.

The girls look pretty too.I know this would be impossible but I really hope T-ara can sing a Chinese song on that day.That would be awesome (although I can't really speak Mandarin) :D I'm really curious,is Dream Girls popular in Taiwan?

There is really got Taiwanese version of BPBP...but the singer is a 40+ years old woman... :wacko:

I heard that her album was in hot sale because of this BPBP song...

Yes she got really popular because of BPBP, she got a lot of performances on TV(even though she already was a gagman) and different events, she's lucky she could do the song, she really have to thank T-ARA and CCM for letting her get the song. But it's so sad that an 40 year-old lady sing this cute song!!

Anyone know when this M! Countdown will air?

>W< how dare they copy T-ARA's Bo Peep Bo Peep!!! CCM never sue them for copy rights infringement? anyway...just watched the M!Countdown Performance in Taiwan...The "Dream Girls" are like back ground dancers for T-ARA!!! THE STAGE BELONGS TO T-ARA!!

hehe...sorry if im being mean~ its because my love for T-ARA is T-AraTic huge!

Proud to be QUEENs! ^.^