Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] T-ara N4 New Group Teaser Photos (04/26)

craZy

sooo nice... actually i prefer eunjung now having this short hair even if she looks really like a handsome guy hahha i never seen a girl so stunning with this short hair only eunjungsiiii ...by the way areum look so cute on the first pic no wonder ccm put her in with these 3 she complement well with them than with the other 3 unnies by i'm looking forward also for the upcoming release of the other unit compose of the 3 unnie's in japan

mm.. got some blush going on there in the second photo... eunjung's hair never really changes. argh! but the makeup here makes her look slightly different than previous promotions. it might have been a while for me though.

is just me or is hyomin always wearing hi-cut shorts, if she's wearing shorts? lol.. gallery issues! no!!!!! lol

mm.. got some blush going on there in the second photo... eunjung's hair never really changes. argh! but the makeup here makes her look slightly different than previous promotions. it might have been a while for me though.

is just me or is hyomin always wearing hi-cut shorts, if she's wearing shorts? lol.. gallery issues! no!!!!! lol

Well, there' not too much what she can do with short hair. Curly, messy, staight, black, brown, red and all over again.

Generally I almost never notice women in short hair, but Eunjung is something completely different, short hair just suits her perfectly. My eyes can't help but to search for her whenever I see their pictures.