Diadem Forums

[13.04.27] Video - Princess T-ara Ep 2

aleya

Eunjung has a same sleep habit like me...put a pillow under feet...;)

I bet Eunji fan saw the part they laying on the mattress...the question that will make Eunji fan excited:

who is will sleep on the empty pillow between Jiyeon & Eunjung??

a. Jiyeon will sleep there to move near to Eunjung.

b. Hyomin will sleep between them.

c. Eunjung will move to there after the camera's is off. ;)

so which answer will you choose...:P

Hyomin eyes looked so tired and they were heavy as well..

LOL @ 5:23 the guy fell down and later when asked by the crew how he felt when T-ara was concerned about him, his answer was " I felt really happy and I have the confidence to fall again".. I feel you man, that's the last pride of a man..

So Jungiee already had changed her Ph.. I saw her using Samsung for the first time when T-ara was leaving for Taiwan bt seems like she had it way before.. Princess Jungiee is Goddess of Beauty..

Eunjung has a same sleep habit like me...put a pillow under feet... ;)

I bet Eunji fan saw the part they laying on the mattress...the question that will make Eunji fan excited:

who is will sleep on the empty pillow between Jiyeon & Eunjung??

a. Jiyeon will sleep there to move near to Eunjung.

b. Hyomin will sleep between them.

c. Eunjung will move to there after the camera's is off. ;)

so which answer will you choose... :P

Aaah, you naughty,naughty!!! :P

Hyomin eyes looked so tired and they were heavy as well..

So Jungiee already had changed her Ph.. I saw her using Samsung for the first time when T-ara was leaving for Taiwan bt seems like she had it way before.. Princess Jungiee is Goddess of Beauty..

I believe she was still filming Jinx while filming T-ara Princess,no?I'm not really 100% sure though.All of them look hella tired so I'm not surprised seeing Hyomin to be in that condition if my guess is true.Remember in one interview,most of the girls especially Boram were struggling to keep their eyelids open? I just can't....... :(

I was surprised to see her cutting her hair short.I love her long hair in the N4 teaser.Aaah,anyway,she's still gorgeous.Right? :)

I believe she was still filming Jinx while filming T-ara Princess,no?I'm not really 100% sure though.All of them look hella tired so I'm not surprised seeing Hyomin to be in that condition if my guess is true.Remember in one interview,most of the girls especially Boram were struggling to keep their eyelids open? I just can't....... :(

I was surprised to see her cutting her hair short.I love her long hair in the N4 teaser.Aaah,anyway,she's still gorgeous.Right? :)

Yeah, I believe that should be the reason more or less. Also, in this particular video, Boram seemed to be tired as well. KKS is making them work like slaves. No wonder Hyomin asked for a vacation as if she was just faking it... They are definitely having hard time and they have still long way to go.. CB for TN4 and CB as a whole group during summer..

Haha, Please dont mention anything about TN4 teaser and that interview, I will start "Nose Bleeding" if I remember Jungiee and her costume*cough*.. Whatever or however Jungiee presents herself, she is Drop-Dead Gorgeous :D