Diadem Forums

[13.04.29] T-ara N4 to debut their crossover genre song "Rural Life" on radio shows before TV shows

nathaniel

[13.04.29] T-ara N4 to debut their crossover genre song "Rural Life" on radio shows before TV shows

PS13042900032.jpg

"We will spread awareness for how beautiful Korean instruments are"

T-ara N4 said this about using traditional instruments for their crossover genre of traditional instruments and popular rhythms for their title song "Rural Life".

Core Contents Media said on the 29th that T-ara N4 wants to inform people from around the world about Korean instruments in an enjoyable way by combining it with electronic beats. "It was challenging, but paid off," they said.

T-ara N4 are making a unique decision by debuting via radio instead of on a comeback show. They will debut their song on SBS Choi Hwajung's Powertime radio at 12:00 KST. They revealed that they received this idea from Davichi who also did this when they released their second album after five years. Coming back over radio gives the opportunity to talk and chat with viewers when the song is first premiered.

T-ara N4 will release the drama and dance version of "Rural Life" at the same time.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130429n08837

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Really love how CCM is handling this promo so far.. T-ara's Let's Go Dream Team was aired just a day before the MV release and it's really good that they are doing radio shows besides the usual TV appearance and lives.. let's hope for another great comeback from the girls..

Well the Drama version i have to agree was a a little bit disappointing, but the dance version more than made up for that. I have to say I was positively surprised by Rural Life, because after 4minutes "Whats your name" I was expecting the worst, but damn, am i glad i was wrong. I have to say Rural Life isn't exactly Hip - hop, it's more pop to be honest and that's all for the better because the song is awsome the choreography as well and being as catchy as it I can't see how it could not do well.

Hell after i found out about Hiomyns supposed Iljin past i had a bit of resentment towards her but this son made me forget even about that:D

Still I wish there was more news about the other sub unit now. I just hope they come out with something as awesome as this, because let me tell you, Rural Life is AWESOME.