Diadem Forums

[13.04.29] T-ARA N4 "전원일기" Music Video (Dance and Drama Ver.)

jun27

I love T-ara, but this was...idek. I liked it, but also didn't. Not sure how I feel. What I know clearly though is, HYOMIN SHOULD HAVE RAPPED INSTEAD OF THAT GUY. I really enjoyed their solo lines, but the rest was really strange.

YES.Eunjung or Hyomin should have rapped instead the Taewon.I was shocked to hear a male voice,lol.And the beat was more than the singing voice itself.

YES.Eunjung or Hyomin should have rapped instead the Taewon.I was shocked to hear a male voice,lol.And the beat was more than the singing voice itself.

I also dont understand why there is a male rap part in the song? The sub unit should be named T-ara N4 ++ or featuring??? then..keke

But I hope the girls (Eunjung or Hyomin or both) will be doing that rap part on their live performances =)

Wheres the third MV? I'd always love the club (Tokyo) version =p~

I loved it! It was what the kind of awesome i expected and more! that weird traditional korean flute thing sorry i don't know what it's called sax? gave it an interesting and energetic twist to it at the end! love it! Reminds me of the crazy mess of bo peep bo peep's weird end of the year performance, lol. Now that was messy! I loved taewoon's part too. I like it when they show some family bonding in groups~ :wub:

just pure love for n-4!!

Lots of eye candy in the dance version! Love the harlem shake addition. the REAL harlem shake.

Love all the oddities of our girls in the drama version! Love you dork Hyomin! Jiyeon and ahreum were hilarious. Eunjung twirling behind jiyeon in the locker scene! XD love it~

My favorite part is the beginning. Hyomin's so boss!! and then taewoon comes in and u're just like oh PARTAY PEOPLE! I have to admit i was surprised that his part was so long though. O.O but i liked his rapping! and then the chorus and then Hyomin's verse. gah I love it! and then ahreum's part although it was a little. It gave a highlight to her since it was sort of the bridge. I notice ccm does this a lot sometimes. I tend to not like it, but I liked it this time around. lots of emotion and showed her range in singing. thought Jiyeon's line of screw off was weird at first but AWESOME when u find out what she says! lol, that's right! haters! and then i already talked about the ending with the whole traditional korean instrument added a nice touch to it.

The only thing i'd say that was lacking... is that the ending. I didn't want it to end!!!! lol! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

update! i forgot to mention how oppa eunjung was in both! XD

it's different from what they used to do, like the absence of the drama (no crying, no dying) in the drama mv. I'd always thought the girls would do something so ridiculously un-serious (simply show haters they don't give a... they don't care). They finally did.

Some people will like it, some people won't (just to be expected as you can't, and will not, please everybody).

My hats to them for doing this.

I am happy just watching the Drama and Dance version but like other members, I, too am disappointed to some extent. The teaser was so good that... But still the beat is awesome, the moves are really eye-catchy and easy to follow and the chorus is asdfghjkl. If anything, I was really disappointed with the rap. Its Hip-pop but there wasnt many rap parts and on top of that, it was by male.. I was expecting Jungiee Hyung who had captured my heart in TTL but I guess it was too much.... I believe Jungiee and Hyomin could have pulled it and the video would me more Awesome if the rap was from them... But still I love Rural Life

I'm not that much into hip-hop but I kinda liked it because of exotic instruments added in. Girls definitely did great job and look lovely.

Guys, do you think that Speed was added just to calm down haters (aka jealous girls) not that much to actually take over rap? I have that feeling.

For same reason are the whole host of other artists added in drama version to make it more likable to haters or ones that don't care about T-ara. Of course us queens-kings will love them no matter what, they know that.

seriously, I think HYOMIN owns this.. (or maybe coz my eyes is always on her since she's my bias.. and she is so SEXY HOT GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL PRETTY GODDESS DORKY CUTE AWESOME INCREDIBLE MY QUEEN AND I'M HER SERVANT :D) hahha.. but i really really love n4 SO MUCH!!!! the dance ver is so AWESOME as in DAEBAK!!!! ~ the DRAMA ver is so funny i died laughing esp to dorky-MIN (I LOLed even i didn't understand what were they saying, what more if it has eng subs?) ! :D I don't care what the haters will say.. coz for me T-ARA N4 is the only sub unit i became addicted 100000000%! I'm hoping for the success of both T-ARA/T-ara N4 and to the upcoming t-ara j-sub unit <3

I started liking T-ara after watching those long but dark and dramatic, well, drama MVs. They really got me there. After seeing the T-ara N4 teasers last week I was really excited to see how they make a different style for a sub-unit.

This time for their drama MV, T-ara N4 gives a fresh and bright side. A different kind of drama MV, a short, funny, quirky one. My favorite part is where they rode that decorated and lighted cart as they got transported from the countryside to the city. It's a pretty exciting and cool change and I can really see their effort in cooking this up, with appearances of other CCM artists, the old couple from Rural Life, plus the contribution of the Gangnam Style MV director in this one.

For the dance MV, I can see it's also shot a bit differently, and I think the dance steps can easily make their way to the cover videos of fans just like their previous songs. I have yet to see the entire dance routine though, in their live performances in music shows (and perhaps also a rehearsal video).

As for the song, it's upbeat and catchy! At first it sounds just normal but weird, but after repeating it, it's actually addictive. The "Why you hatin'" part is a pretty cool jab at their haters. Oh, I don't think they have an equal line distribution though.

I think this song is definitely good one, a bit different, but I think it's pretty strong. I do hope they top the charts and win more true fans with this one. I'm not sure if they will achieve as much as they hoped (like pulling off some sort of Gangnam Style popularity), but I think I can be optimistic enough to hope that they can regain more love and respect from the public, media and netizens through this song.

For now I shall look forward to their performances in music shows and whatever show they will appear in that I can catch online. And oh, I shall look forward to more versions of MVs if they still have more to release. Haha.

T-ara N4 Fighting!!! :-)

Honestly for me the two MVs are probably the best T-ara video clips to date. The production value, pacing and intensity is just awesome. The dance ver. its so good that at some points it can make even a grown man squeal in glee.. The drama feels so innocent and care-free, and I'm still swooning over Hyomin swooning over Korea's Baseball god Yang Joon-Hyuk..

Okay the music might feel a bit different but try listening to it again, its just so catchy, the girls sound great and each member's parts are perfect for their type of vocals (can't wait for the live performance).. I don't even mind SPEED's Taewon's rapping, it makes a great break that actually highlights N4's parts and having him and the other CCM members involved in the project its just good sense to unite the agency's fans together.. This is the comeback that T-ara needed.. all together I'm giving four thumbs up (counting my toes also :D)

PS: Anyone want to bet that they will use the 'country fashion' at least once in their live perfs?