Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Do you think "Jeon Won Diary" has a symbolism?

TheBoramLover

I'm almost 99% SURE that the lyrics are talking about the hatred they have been receiving since last year scandal XD

And I just find it..I don't know, super entertaining somehow. I have to say that so far this is my MOST favorite lyrics from T-ARA.

It's like they are stating openly "I'm done listening to your crap and I'm just gonna throw some dirt right on your faces instead and live my life like nobody's bussiness." LOL

It's nice. Haters must be really pissed off though, getting trolled publicly and openly. It literally pokes them on their eyes and they must be really mad somehow because they can't quite response to it. I mean, how are you suppose to response to "Mind Your Own Bussiness?"

Like, even if you are about to hate again, the girls are literally saying "I don't give a flying f*ck anymore, do as you want."

And Queen's must be happy (well at least I am), because it gave me confidence that T-ARA's girls can openly and boldly break through the hate bravely, and even able to troll about it, even if it's just a little :lol:

Never in my wildest dream did I ever think that T-ARA will be rubbing salt onto haters' wound like this *thumbs up XD

I had the feeling before I saw the subtitles, like the "why you hating" being sung in a sort of whisper/subliminal manner, or the over-the-top manner in the drama mv.

Let's say it was intentional, whether you like the sub-unit, song, mv, or not, I'd still think T-ara/N4 should be given the credits of doing something like this. Ant to think , they were supposed to try and win back some people on their side with this promotion!

It's predictable how detractors (i.e. haters, critics) will say (or already saying) about N4/Jeon Won Diary, but despite that, let us not tire in supporting T-ara, in whatever incarnation they appear in. But just like JWD, let's not go on the defensive. Relax and just have fun!

Party people!!! :lol:

YEah.. when i first heard in their teaser "why you hating...?" i had a feeling they were addressing it to the haters... But i really like how brave they are with that "mind your business.." line :P T-ara had enough of the critics/bash the haters throwing on them... They deserve love not hate that's why it says "come with me, take my hand ,leave with me.." (am I correct?) haha.... The song is good, the tune is awesome, the lyrics are meaningful, the mv is incredible, and the concept is new... If i were a hater I would be thankful the song is dedicated for me... HAHAHHA! that's why i really love T-ara n4..... We need to support our girls and stay strong! :D

wait... MInkyung's part was like T-ara continued performing even many haters were bashing at them, and the part when people were throwing papers on Minkyung but Minkyung just continue on dancing even smiling [lols] ( reminds me of the negative comments haters are throwing on t-ara but T-ara continue their life inspite of the hates)

From my understanding it is quite common to have symbolism in music videos from time to time. Although it can be quite vague in nature, until the director, producers, and/or artists give an explanation. Given the ways this music video is shot, and the way the song flows along with the lyrics, I would say it is obviously symbolic about their response to all of the hating they've been getting throughout their careers, and I must say, and give a standing ovation to them, for giving an outstanding reply towards all of the imbecilic, dishonorable, unjustified antis, who continue to bring up illogical disdain to the fandom and failing miserably all the time. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! ^_^ Kim Wan Sun and Kang Min Kyung were beautiful in helping out our N4. Much thanks to them, and Choi Bulam, Kim Sumi, Heo Gyeong Young, Yang Joon Hyuk, Jung Wuntaek, Double Kick, and of course Jo Soo Hyun, and the rest of the staff members in creating this song and music videos.

The lyrics of the song is crystal clear and I, too, my greater extent think its a message from TN4 to haters. A hard slap to them onto their faces. I could careless about Lyrics when it comes from T-ara because everything they do attracts me but this Lyrics is just too Awesome. On the other hand, with positive approach and attitude we can even assume that this lyrics tells us that T-ara dont care about Haters but fans only.. Something like, We are here for our Loved Ones and who loves us but not to please each and every passing dog that barks us..

From my understanding it is quite common to have symbolism in music videos from time to time. Although it can be quite vague in nature, until the director, producers, and/or artists give an explanation. Given the ways this music video is shot, and the way the song flows along with the lyrics, I would say it is obviously symbolic about their response to all of the hating they've been getting throughout their careers, and I must say, and give a standing ovation to them, for giving an outstanding reply towards all of the imbecilic, dishonorable, unjustified antis, who continue to bring up illogical disdain to the fandom and failing miserably all the time. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! ^_^ Kim Wan Sun and Kang Min Kyung were beautiful in helping out our N4. Much thanks to them, and Choi Bulam, Kim Sumi, Heo Gyeong Young, Yang Joon Hyuk, Jung Wuntaek, Double Kick, and of course Jo Soo Hyun, and the rest of the staff members in creating this song and music videos.

My points are Pretty much said by you.. Couldnt have said it better!!

I'm almost positive about that and respect that decision.
I think queens will get be stronger having hymn when defending our T-ara.
Why u hating?

LOL, why you hating?? :D My Fav Line...

Never in my wildest dream did I ever think that T-ARA will be rubbing salt onto haters' wound like this *thumbs up XD

You couldn't say it better, my heart leaps up when I think of poor antis having a miserable day while us queens are partying.

Although the lyrics can totally be related back to the bullying scandal, I can't say for sure if it is, so I just don't think/have a comment about the lyrics. On a side note, although the lyrics can be interpreted positively, people (esp. antis) can also interpreted the lyrics negatively if they were easily persuaded by all the bullying "evidences" back during the scandal. The evident proof being the hate comments on their youtube video saying how the video reflects what happened between T-Ara members/past members and what not.

But yeah, I'd rather not think about whether the symbolism exists or not. I just hope that more people would interpreted the video & song positively and I'll leave it at that.