Diadem Forums

[13.04.30] T-ara's "Rural Life" reaches 1 million views and it's composer explains the lyrics

nathaniel

Yes, so the whole entire issue with the 10 million is probably from a resulting calculation of various video sites all over the world, just based on just these 2 videos, plus the audio ones and various language subtitles, alone. After adding up the views on the first 2 pages of the youtube search, already yielded nearly 700,000 views. Now add the views from other online video sites, and it definitely feels like it reached that amount already. ^_^

Yes, so very proud of them, and very thankful to everybody who helped create such an delightful comeback music video and song. ^_^

Yeah, that should be the case.. Well there are multiples uploads of these two particular MVs and some what for "Can We Love" as well. I am so much in love with the Upbeats of these Versions that I go to YT to listen it time and again when I came across Thai Sub as well as Viet Sub, let alone Eng Sub and they were from different individuals. And they had somewhat decent views as well like 17k or something.. Though its more like exaggeration and somewhat Delusional to say Rural Life to do better than Psy's GS and GM but so what?? Its a fan thing to wish for his bias to do well and there's nothing wrong with Day-Dreaming. I really wish this MV to go viral.. :D

Given that Rural Life got poor ratings compared to their singles prior to Scandal but their real-time chart rankings are good and as for physical, online streaming and downloads, I believe they will be better than SL more or less. In addition to that, the credit goes to T-ara and all people who supported them including Queen's and neutral viewers as well :D

Yeah, that should be the case.. Well there are multiples uploads of these two particular MVs and some what for "Can We Love" as well. I am so much in love with the Upbeats of these Versions that I go to YT to listen it time and again when I came across Thai Sub as well as Viet Sub, let alone Eng Sub and they were from different individuals. And they had somewhat decent views as well like 17k or something.. Though its more like exaggeration and somewhat Delusional to say Rural Life to do better than Psy's GS and GM but so what?? Its a fan thing to wish for his bias to do well and there's nothing wrong with Day-Dreaming. I really wish this MV to go viral.. :D

Given that Rural Life got poor ratings compared to their singles prior to Scandal but their real-time chart rankings are good and as for physical, online streaming and downloads, I believe they will be better than SL more or less. In addition to that, the credit goes to T-ara and all people who supported them including Queen's and neutral viewers as well :D

It was interesting to come across a remix version already during my search. The first batch of many remixes to come. ^_^ I agree, so long as T-ara does well on the charts, like Top 25, or even in the Top 10, dare I say Top 5 with all of these major comebacks by the girls groups now, it's good enough for the fandom. If they manage to hit the number 1 spot, it's time to bring on more party people onto the dance floor. :D

We're still in the rebuilding stages yet now, and the girls are doing a splendid job so far in revitalizing themselves and their images. Still more challenges ahead for them and the fandom, like the stage performances, both pre-recorded and live. T-ara Fighting! ^_^

is there anyway I can support the korean charts???

Just think that they deserve more, then they receive...

Here is a couple of ways that you can support them:

• If you buy from Yesasia (like advertised in the front page) its counted by GAON charts, i think iTunes also gets counted..
  • You can also support them by watching the MVs repeatedly on official Youtube channels like LOEN and COREMIDAS (don't forget to "like," leave positive comments and thumb down the haters).
  • When the live performance clips from the music shows come out, you can also do the same thing (make sure to go for the Official Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo etc. youtube channels)
  • You can also google 'MNET Countdown vote' and vote for them there every Friday to Monday. (One vote per user account per day~but you can have up to 10 accounts voting per day per PC ~wink-wink-nudge-nudge~)

There is also the GomTV chart (google 'gomtv chart') where non users can still vote and play (if you have gomtv player installed) their fav songs, but so far I haven't seen Rural Life in GomTV..

PS: The title said 1 Million (which is plausible) but why does the text say 10 million?

Also, I heard that it counts towards SBS Inkigayo if you twit (Is that the right word?) 티아라 N4 when it is airing on twitter.

And don't forget streaming on melon and other big charts like mnet.

You can also buy the digital song at soribada.

It was interesting to come across a remix version already during my search. The first batch of many remixes to come. ^_^ I agree, so long as T-ara does well on the charts, like Top 25, or even in the Top 10, dare I say Top 5 with all of these major comebacks by the girls groups now, it's good enough for the fandom. If they manage to hit the number 1 spot, it's time to bring on more party people onto the dance floor. :D

We're still in the rebuilding stages yet now, and the girls are doing a splendid job so far in revitalizing themselves and their images. Still more challenges ahead for them and the fandom, like the stage performances, both pre-recorded and live. T-ara Fighting! ^_^

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking :

3. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 84,406,481 Points

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking :

5. T-ara – ‘MIRAGE’ – 27,267 albums

Online Downloads For The Month :

5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 819,769 Downloads

Online Chart – Streams :

5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 6,792,696 Streams

This is T-ara's SL Chart Standing for the month of September. As far as I remember, they released SL on 2nd of September through Gom TV. During the Scandal, they managed to be in Big 5 in all four category so I dont find it any difficult for them to do that again. Well, may be they could get Top spot as well like you wished them to be. Personally, I believe this Mini-album must do and will do better than Mirrage considering the situation, gravity of their past sandal on the situation and ofc, with the irresistible upbeats and catchy song though music is subjective. :)

As for image makings, I still have doubt that they will be able to get what they had. Ofc, they can be more popular than prior to scandal and the no of K-Queen's may be more as well but they certainly have stain on their image now which I doubt time could wash away but yeah, without a doubt, they can add more to their attachments success and obviously new fans in fandom as well as can even bring those fews Queen's who were left behind during scandal :D

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking :
3. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 84,406,481 Points

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking :
5. T-ara – ‘MIRAGE’ – 27,267 albums

Online Downloads For The Month :
5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 819,769 Downloads

Online Chart – Streams :
5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 6,792,696 Streams

This is T-ara's SL Chart Standing for the month of September. As far as I remember, they released SL on 2nd of September through Gom TV. During the Scandal, they managed to be in Big 5 in all four category so I dont find it any difficult for them to do that again. Well, may be they could get Top spot as well like you wished them to be. Personally, I believe this Mini-album must do and will do better than Mirrage considering the situation, gravity of their past sandal on the situation and ofc, with the irresistible upbeats and catchy song though music is subjective. :) [/size]
As for image makings, I still have doubt that they will be able to get what they had. Ofc, they can be more popular than prior to scandal and the no of K-Queen's may be more as well but they certainly have stain on their image now which I doubt time could wash away but yeah, without a doubt, they can add more to their attachments success and obviously new fans in fandom as well as can even bring those fews Queen's who were left behind during scandal :D

We share so many good, and often coincidental, thoughts together. ^_^ It'll take time to rebuild what was torn down back then. It's not impossible, just needs good work and support to achieve it. And the way things are going now, it probably won't take that long.

We share so many good, and often coincidental, thoughts together. ^_^ It'll take time to rebuild what was torn down back then. It's not impossible, just needs good work and support to achieve it. And the way things are going now, it probably won't take that long.

Yeah, I believe you are the user who has both emotionally and logically same thoughts as mine about T-ara more or less for which I'm really glad haha :D I hope things to get better. Visit the link I gave you over PM and you will see things arent still good for our girls.. :(

Yeah, I believe you are the user who has both emotionally and logically same thoughts as mine about T-ara more or less for which I'm really glad haha :D I hope things to get better. Visit the link I gave you over PM and you will see things arent still good for our girls.. :(

From what I was told not too long ago, their doing well on the charts still. The music videos continue to gain more viewing counts, and there's a growing support of T-ara fans in South Korea, who're gaining more momentum against the antis. ^_^ I did a recount on the first 2 pages of the song and music videos on youtube, and it's close to 1,000,000 view counts now.

From what I was told not too long ago, their doing well on the charts still. The music videos continue to gain more viewing counts, and there's a growing support of T-ara fans in South Korea, who're gaining more momentum against the antis. ^_^ I did a recount on the first 2 pages of the song and music videos on youtube, and it's close to 1,000,000 view counts now.

Given that new people are added but they got into another controversy Mess as of now.. There was this article as well " T-ara is doing well on Charts but why poor reviews from Netizens".. I am really feeling Bad for them. Knetizens chose Such sensitive topic and made Tara N4 look really bad. I cant even.. Though, they are doing more than fine overseas but in Korea, its exact opposite. They dropped from Instiz Chart 3 step already.. Things are getting more and more hard for them :(

Given that new people are added but they got into another controversy Mess as of now.. There was this article as well " T-ara is doing well on Charts but why poor reviews from Netizens".. I am really feeling Bad for them. Knetizens chose Such sensitive topic and made Tara N4 look really bad. I cant even.. Though, they are doing more than fine overseas but in Korea, its exact opposite. They dropped from Instiz Chart 3 step already.. Things are getting more and more hard for them :(

I recently came across one online article that headline itself as "G.Gorilla mad at T-ara N4 lyrics, then backs down + netizens scared that they are losing.", yeah, antis are losing badly now. They are currently in their desperate mode. South Korea is doing fine in stamping out the idiocy from the fandom over there. The antis are on the run once again. :D The Instiz Chart still has them in the Top 10 spot. So that's still good. If I were to guess as to why the drop, is probably because the antis are trying their counteroffensive against the supporters now, instead of the members and the company, by keep us preoccupied with them.

I recently came across one online article that headline itself as "G.Gorilla mad at T-ara N4 lyrics, then backs down + netizens scared that they are losing.", yeah, antis are losing badly now. They are currently in their desperate mode. South Korea is doing fine in stamping out the idiocy from the fandom over there. The antis are on the run once again. :D The Instiz Chart still has them in the Top 10 spot. So that's still good. If I were to guess as to why the drop, is probably because the antis are trying their counteroffensive against the supporters now, instead of the members and the company, by keep us preoccupied with them.

G.Gorilla already apologized for that and even deleted his tweet but his tweet was the start of everything though its not an offense to him at all. Yeah, they are still in top 10 and fighting to go ahead.. LOL at this.. If I were to guess as to why the drop, is probably because the antis are trying their counteroffensive against the supporters now, instead of the members and the company, by keep us preoccupied with them. Christ, you comments never fail to amaze me.. :D

G.Gorilla already apologized for that and even deleted his tweet but his tweet was the start of everything though its not an offense to him at all. Yeah, they are still in top 10 and fighting to go ahead.. LOL at this.. If I were to guess as to why the drop, is probably because the antis are trying their counteroffensive against the supporters now, instead of the members and the company, by keep us preoccupied with them. Christ, you comments never fail to amaze me.. :D

He probably got the "Why you hating?" affect. :D But I won't be surprised if his tweet actually helped in viewership of the music videos to increase more, thus spreading the message throughout the antis, making them run, trip, and fall, or better yet, successfully converted them back into the fandom, as they apologize and take responsibility for their own actions. ^_^

I try to watch their JEON WON DIARY in both DanceVer and DramaVer but the view rate is still very low. It isn't easy to have the view up to ten millions views or more in a short term. But still hope that T-ara can get No.1 once.

I'm so glad they are doing this great as a subunit. T-ara will never give up and they will keep being the best of the best. The whole controversy only made them stronger and their fanbase even more supportive. Girls, keep on going, you are amazing!