Diadem Forums

[TUTORIAL] How to Vote for T-ara on Music Shows

craZy

ah i'm done with the password'd prob but now i got stuck in nice name. it kept failed though :/

Possibly because it doesn't meet the criteria. Try to make your nickname as unique as possible and making sure it's above 6 characters.

woot! finished!! made five accounts, voted fifteen times. sabotaged competing groups, not proud of it. Considering using my other email account to vote another fifteen times... maybe... in an hour. lol. How many times can you vote on melon? is it daily? everyday?

I can't find T-ara on MCountdown u,u

Debut/comeback stages aren't eligible to win. They will be added after the first stage.

woot! finished!! made five accounts, voted fifteen times. sabotaged competing groups, not proud of it. Considering using my other email account to vote another fifteen times... maybe... in an hour. lol. How many times can you vote on melon? is it daily? everyday?

Haha, nice! You can vote daily (I should've mentioned that, thanks for reminding me lol.)

OK! i'm done ^^ so glad!! thank you <3

but i just wanna ask abt vote Show Champ.

"... MelOn as well allows you to create 5 IDs per email. Thus allowing a total of 15 votes per day."

5 IDs per email.. so we can registration again with same email and info.. and just change the name of ID?!

OK! i'm done ^^ so glad!! thank you <3

but i just wanna ask abt vote Show Champ.

"... MelOn as well allows you to create 5 IDs per email. Thus allowing a total of 15 votes per day."

5 IDs per email.. so we can registration again with same email and info.. and just change the name of ID?!

That's right. :]

thanks for this! yay 8)

everything worked for me except installing the stream plugin on melon! any mac users had the same problem?

I didn't even need to install the plug-in when I use safari, so if you're not using safari, might try that :)

But that was before I logged-in...

BTW does it make a different about the counting or something like that, if I listen to the songs logged-in or not?

Now, question is how do you log out from Melon? Thanks anw for the tutorial, helps me a lot! :>

I'm unsure of the link on the front page but click on your name, then on the next page there is a grey log out button next to your name.

i'm done voting for t-ara n4 on show champion for today *just fyi kekeke

uhm, i wanna sign up to mcd site using my email but idk what is the diff between ID (E-mail) n Email anyway?

i got stuck at this point around 2 hours alr lol

Guest Greatlim999

uhm, i wanna sign up to mcd site using my email but idk what is the diff between ID (E-mail) n Email anyway?

Just enter your email address as ID, MCD use email as login ID.

Guest Amal

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain to us everything in such detailed way!

I did my voting for today, the girls are doing really well on M!Countdown!

Guest Greatlim999

Hi CraZy;

Could you do a tutorial on how to buy T-ara N4 Digital Single on Mnet Site, that contribute 50%?. i am not sure buying thru. iTunes store contribute to MCD Vote. Online voting is fruitless as it only contribute 5%.

Anyway, I brought it from iTunes Store, hope this help T-ara N4!

Guest Greatlim999

so that means i enter my email adress for both ID (E-mail) n Email?

i tried, but it doesnt work :unsure:

it should work! just make sure your email is valid for use, you must see this "Available to use", but if you see "in use" means that this email is already registered with MCD. use forget option to recover your password or just create a new email.

Hi CraZy;

Could you do a tutorial on how to buy T-ara N4 Digital Single on Mnet Site, that contribute 50%?. i am not sure buying thru. iTunes store contribute to MCD Vote. Online voting is fruitless as it only contribute 5%.

Anyway, I brought it from iTunes Store, hope this help T-ara N4!

I don't think they allow international users to purchase muisc from their site anymore. At least I keep getting a message that says "The purchase of any product outside of Korea is prohibited." I'll continue to look into it though.

You will need to your email address to log into Mwave. ID and Email are one of the same. If you are unable to register with your Email, as Greatlim suggested, it must mean it is already in use.