Diadem Forums

[TUTORIAL] How to Vote for T-ara on Music Shows

craZy

Hi CraZy

Quick questions for M Countdown:

1. During Sexy Love promo, I noticed that you can make multiple IDs if you have multiple email/facebook/twitter accounts... but you can only vote nine times per day per IP & the tenth gets an IP limitation warning.. Is voting through multi accounts actually allowed?

2. In the comments section, people often ask for fans to stop spamming with those big letters because it will reduce the vote count. Is this true?

Thanks so much for the tutorials!

Hi CraZy

Quick questions for M Countdown:

1. During Sexy Love promo, I noticed that you can make multiple IDs if you have multiple email/facebook/twitter accounts... but you can only vote nine times per day per IP & the tenth gets an IP limitation warning.. Is voting through multi accounts actually allowed?

2. In the comments section, people often ask for fans to stop spamming with those big letters because it will reduce the vote count. Is this true?

Thanks so much for the tutorials!

Yes there is a limit of 10 accounts per IP. Mnet/Mwave has never not allowed multi-accounts for voting and considering they've placed a limit on 10 accounts, it means the other 9 accounts are permissible. It should be no major problem as it's not uncommon, just about every fandom does multi-voting and I think Mnet/Mwave would be aware of it.

As for your second point, I have never heard of such a thing and doubt it's true. Never seen any occurrence of it. Wouldn't make sense for them to do that. If they wanted to stop spam, they have other ways to do that.

Thank you so much for your answer! Its a huge load off my shoulders.. I was actually feeling a bit guilty for having 10 M-wave accounts :P

And another question for MeLon:

How do you log-out? I don't know where the log out button is :D

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry! Found it! Click your user name and then click the dark box next to it.. but still thanks again for the excellent tutorial!

• 4 months later...

Can anyone update this guide please? It seems to be out of date with Melon changing up their site a bit. Otherwise, maybe someone on here can help me. I started the sign up for melon and I made it to the part where i request an authentication number be sent to my email but when i press the button for the number to be sent I get this message: 인 증 번 호 가 발 송 되 었 습 니 다 (Translates to: Increased number of conditions could have been be sent to). Any thoughts on how to fix this would be much appreciated. Thank you

Can anyone update this guide please? It seems to be out of date with Melon changing up their site a bit. Otherwise, maybe someone on here can help me. I started the sign up for melon and I made it to the part where i request an authentication number be sent to my email but when i press the button for the number to be sent I get this message: 인 증 번 호 가 발 송 되 었 습 니 다 (Translates to: Increased number of conditions could have been be sent to). Any thoughts on how to fix this would be much appreciated. Thank you

It means your confirmation number has been sent to you. Check your email, have you not received anything? Be sure to check your Junk folder as well.

I'll have the guide updated.

(SexyLove on OH! I presume? xD)

EDIT: The guide has been updated.

It means your confirmation number has been sent to you. Check your email, have you not received anything? Be sure to check your Junk folder as well.

I'll have the guide updated.

(SexyLove on OH! I presume? xD)

EDIT: The guide has been updated.

Yes I'm SexyLove on OH! Thank you so much! Yeah apparently it wouldn't send to my yahoo email but it worked for Gmail.

So now, what all can i do with this melon account? Just rate stuff and vote? is it true you can't buy music through it?

EDIT: Also I don't know if you wanna include this in your guide but I wasn't able to use capital letters or any special signs when i was making my login name - only lowercase. I think you mentioned that on an OH! post to me.

Yes I'm SexyLove on OH! Thank you so much! Yeah apparently it wouldn't send to my yahoo email but it worked for Gmail.

So now, what all can i do with this melon account? Just rate stuff and vote? is it true you can't buy music through it?

EDIT: Also I don't know if you wanna include this in your guide but I wasn't able to use capital letters or any special signs when i was making my login name - only lowercase. I think you mentioned that on an OH! post to me.

Rate, vote, post/comment etc. Yeah sadly buying music isn't open to international users. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The melon thingy. why is it the code havent arrive at my email? is it always slow? or Im do something wrong? help. :(

Some email services will face difficulties receiving emails from MelOn. Gmail has the most success. What email service are you using and did you check your Spam/Junk folder?

how can i vote for T-ara on Show!Champion. The link does'nt work @@

Here: http://www.mbcplus.com/program/champion/vote.html

But first you must make an account: http://member.mbcplus.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx

The tutorials here are a bit outdated but I will work on updating them. In he mean time you can find all up to date tutorials on our portal under Tutorials: http://tiaradiadem.com/tutorial-mbc-show-champion/

Jingdot sent out this update today on voting:

How to raise score for #티아라 T-ARA #슈가프리 on Music Program (Update 13-09-14)

Please don't spread Sugar Free live show non-official. especially Mnet, MBC Music Core & SBS

Stream MV Ver.1 (HD720 only)

1.MBC Music Show Champion (Wednesday 18:00KST)

-45% Digital Sales (Download song 'Sugar Free (Bigroom Ver.)' from MelOn. Starting Mon 15/9 https://www.melon.com/)

How to download app & vote on Android & iphone

-10% Physical Sales (Buy album online & offline web for count to Hanteo Chart)

-15% Online Voting (3 votes per account per day. Every Tue 00:01 - Sun 23:59KST http://www.mbcplus.com/program/champion/vote.html)

-15% Ranking from Professionals (By Professionals)

-15% Broadcast Points (Rating when broadcast)

2.Mnet M!Countdown (Thursday 18:00KST)

-50% Digital Sales (Download song from Mnet, MelOn, Soribada, Bugs)

-10% Album Sales (Buy album online & offline web for count to Hanteo Chart)

-10% SNS (View,Like,Comment,Share MV Ver.1 only from Official
)

-10% Global Fan Vote (1 vote per account per day. Every Fri 11:00 - Mon 09:00KST http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m)

-10% Live Show Mnet (View,Like,Comment,Share Live Mnet Official every week
)

-10% SMS Vote

*You can send sms when broadcasting & T-ARA is nominate Top10. writing (..wait for confirm..) send to +822566

3.KBS Music Bank (Friday 18:30KST)

-65% Digital Sales (Download song from MelOn, Soribada, Bugs, Olleh, Genie)

-5% Album Sales (Buy album online & offline web for count to Hanteo, Synnara, Hottracks)

-20% Broadcast Counts (Rating when broadcast)

-10% Viewers Chart (Viewer from studio)

4.MBC Music Core (Saturday 14:00KST)

-60% Digital Sales + Physical Sales (Download song & buy album from Gaon)

-10% Music Video (View,Like,Comment,Share MV Ver.1 only from Official
)

-15% Fan Vote (1 vote per account per day. Every Wed 10:00 - Thu 12:00KST http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/musiccore/musiclist_vote/index.html)

How to vote Must vote for 4 artists. 슈가프리 - 티아라 https://twitter.com/1929themixxaa/status/510081892276645889/photo/1

-10% SMS Vote

*You can send sms when broadcasting & T-ARA is nominate Top3. writing (..wait for confirm..) send to +820505 or 00820505

5.SBS Inkigayo (Broadcast Sunday)

-60% Digital Sales + Physical Sales (Download song & buy album from Gaon)

-35% SNS (View,Like,Comment,Share MV Ver.1 only from Official
)

-5% Online Voting (Melon Mon - Sat http://www.melon.com/artistplus/vote/index.htm)

-Bonus +10% SMS Vote

*You can send sms when broadcasting & T-ARA is nominate Top3. writing (..wait for confirm..) send to +821245 or 00821245

*How to raise SNS score.. search 티아라 , 슈가프리 many times

*Rule of watch on Youtube

-Must watch on computer HD 720p only

-Must watch the end of song

-Don't mute the music

-Don't Replay but can Refresh Link

-Don't watch on mobile

-Don't watch from link share on Facebook & Twitter

-Don't comment spam ex. loveeely jiyeonnieee

PS.

Buy album online & offline web for count to Hanteo Chart,Synnara,Hottracks

• 7 months later...