Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] About Jeon Won Diary Drama MV

PandaRK

Someone post this on Allkpop(Ya, I know I shouldn't be visiting this site).

I feel is very true and meaningful.

"I listened to this song (전원일기 = Rural Life/Countryside Diary) yesterday. I thought the MV is just made for laughs but you can see a lot of similarities to T-ara's scandal. I followed this scandal that shook the K-entertainment last year.

1. This song is patterned to a famous drama, Rural Life. It is about the simplicity of life with family, friends and lovely atmosphere around. With all the stress and hate everyone is getting, going back to rural life seems better.

2. The scene opened in the house of elders. The grandpa doesn't seem to like T-ara at first because they don't know them but still watching them. He even pretended not to care about them at the end of the MV but then, he still watch them.

3. Then in the farm. The difficult work and the tyranny (as projected by the boss) can be correlated to the group's effort and hard work in reaching their dreams. Reaching their dreams is projected when they decided to join the dance contest & try the city life.

4. Minsunderstandings in the group as projected by Ahreum scolding Jiyeon for having a wrong choreography. But then they went on and agreed to practice more to perfect their performance.

5. Kang Minkyung dancing the "shuffle dance," T-ara's main choreo for their last #1 song (before the scandal) as 7 members, Lovey Dovey . It was shown too that many people hated on her but she continued performing because she got 1 fan supporting her. It can be inferred that the reason why the group continued on performing despite the hate is because they still got fans that support them no matter what.

5. 너나 잘하세요 (Jiyeon's line) before Why you hating? doesn't just mean "Mind your own business." It also means, Please look at yourself first.

6. When you read the translation of this song, the lyrics is very easy to understand. They mean that if we have nothing to do or know nothing about everything, we should just keep quiet & don't push others who were having a hard time. Maybe not just for netizens but for all people who have nothing to do but hate on others. And for people to be hated, the rap part (SPEED) & Ahreum's 2 lines mean that carry on, this too shall pass.

7. And if ever you're wondering why does this song seems to talk to netizens, haters, etc. in T-ara's form, I guess we can now answer why it is entitled 'DIARY'."

Cr: Kira Lee

I've seen 2 other sites plus one (T-ara) blog with similar views. I actually thought the same even without understanding the lyrics, and confirmed when the subs came out. Coincidental or not, T-ara has been subjected to such brutal attacks; it's actually good they send out a message they won't bow down to such tactics (and doing it in style). Reminds me of the poem Invictus.

PS: my advise is avoid allk**p. I've abhorred that site since the scandal. But if you can take what their articles/comments say, go ahead. But if you have a hard time taking their nonsense, do yourself a favor and avoid it. Less stress is good for one's health.

PS: my advise is avoid allk**p. I've abhorred that site since the scandal. But if you can take what their articles/comments say, go ahead. But if you have a hard time taking their nonsense, do yourself a favor and avoid it. Less stress is good for one's health.

Currently most top comments(exclude the replies) are positive comment or positive criticism.

What I feel is, Don't let what you hate get in the where of what you love. I have being trying my best to get news about t-ara, from Diadem, from Facebook and any other side.

Mate, no offense to you but the original Poster of this post is(at least on AKP) 소녀시대사랑해요. S/he posted it first while other 2 including Kira Lee spread it like the original Poster Requested. This post is already on Ham Eunjung FB and other Fan Made Fb of Jungiee, T-ara as well as Jiyeon.. Please dont take it otherwise. I Just want the original Poster to be praised and give him/her the rightful credit s/he deserves..

@PandaRK don't get me wrong, I love T-ara. It just left a bitter taste in my mouth of how the hate bandwagon went full steam (singled out akp since they posted a lot of articles about it).

And I said it's a matter of preference if people want to check out those articles/comments or not.

I'm saying I avoid the site like the plague since the scandal (pre-scandal, I often check out the site). And I said, it's a preference for people if they wish to deal with the negativity or not. I'd prefer to focus on the positives and having discussions with other Queen's (mainly Diadems) on discussions about T-ara.

Like I say in my second post, Don't let what you hate get in the way of what you love.

I want to get more information of t-ara, positive or negative. Fansite will almost post only positive stuff about them. I never made any comment on site other than fansite, I feel I'm strong enough to take what they have coming.

On a side note, I support one of the most hated football club in the world, Manchester United, so I can take the hate coming toward them.

Mate, on offense to you but the original Poster of this post is(at least on AKP) 소녀시대사랑해요. S/he posted it first while other 2 including Kira Lee spread it like the original Poster Requested. This post is already on Ham Eunjung FB and other Fan Made Fb of Jungiee, T-ara as well as Jiyeon.. Please dont take it otherwise. I Just want the original Poster to be praised and give him/her the rightful credit s/he deserves..

Sorry, I think I haven't done enough homework for this, just want to take it to diadem as soon as I saw it. I feel that most queen's will feel what I felt. I rarely follows fansite for individual member as I feel some of them just post news regarding the particular member, where I want to find out anything about any member.

Sorry, I think I haven't done enough homework for this, just want to take it to diadem as soon as I saw it. I feel that most queen's will feel what I felt. I rarely follows fansite for individual member as I feel some of them just post news regarding the particular member, where I want to find out anything about any member.

Its totally fine with me and I appreciate your effort. Safe!!

Can i also add that whenever they do the 'ting-ga-ring-ga-ring' dance, the last 4 'ting, ting, ting, ting!' sounds like 'think, think, think, think!' while they point and tap their fingers on there head.

Maybe hinting to the haters to think about how baseless and slanderous some of the rumours are?

Or maybe its just a super simple but catchy tune for us the dance to! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: