Diadem Forums

[VOTE] Chart ranking - Currently #1 on MCountdown

eeekhang

Guest Greatlim999

Voting is not enough, anyone know where to buy their Digital Single Album which contribute 50% of the Vote on M countdown?

How do we buy their digital single!!! Please! I want to help as much as I can!

They dropped to #2 :((

Let's help our girls stay on top!

Their album is now available on iTunes. You can buy it there. I think I paid ~ $8 for it. You can also buy the songs individually.

But iTunes shops have different price for different countries, so you may get it cheaper where you're from.

Guest Greatlim999

Their album is now available on iTunes. You can buy it there. I think I paid ~ $8 for it. You can also buy the songs individually.

But iTunes shops have different price for different countries, so you may get it cheaper where you're from.

I not sure iTunes shop really counts...you need to buy at their Korean site likes Mnet..etc but all are in Korean, no English, I now give up! very hard for international Fans to support them!!!

You may go to these sites that i' ve found : http://koreanupdates.com/2011/08/02/tutorial-to-buy-a-digital-song-from-mnet/

http://followkhun.com/?p=5016,

Maybe Diadem could help?

Honestly, their winning doesn't matter to me... I just need to see them on air and listen to their song, that's all .

If they don't win, that's mean no market value for them to stand on air....if N4 not successful, than T-ara may be in trouble Too.