Diadem Forums

[13.05.04] T-ara N4's tearful confession, "It was not bullying. We had no idea she would leave"

nathaniel

[13.05.04] T-ara N4's tearful confession, "It was not bullying. We had no idea she would leave"

20130504_1367619367_58396000_1.jpg

T-ara N4 confesses their honest feelings with tears about their Hwayoung bullying issue.

On the May 6th episode of Mnet "Beatles Code", T-ara N4 will appear. A trailer for the episode was released on the 3rd with the MC saying, "The public was really shocked by the bullying claims" which then flashed to an image of the T-ara N4 members with tears in their eyes.

Eunjung said firstly, "I wanted to say something. I truly did not know she would be taken out of the group. My heart really hurt from it as well," as she began to cry. Hyomin then said, "It was not bullying." The trailer captured all the members wiping away their tears.

T-ara N4 are expected to really reveal what happened during the "bullying" issue last year.

Meanwhile, T-ara N4 made their comeback this week and released their new song "Rural Life" on April 29th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130504n02052

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

the MC shouldn't recall that hurtful memory....

the MC should understand and be more sensitive about "sensitive" things...

T-Ara not need to explain anything else about that scandal... what's over is just over...

whether they explain it or not, do netizen want to listen their explanation? netizen just know how to hate, so what's the point of wasting their energy and tears to explain it?

T-Ara girls are getting better now... they're trying to move on and take another new step with new strength with new look...

and as Queen's let's we focus to support and love our girls in a good way...

Hwayoung is Hwayoung now... i support her as "Ryu Hwayoung".... and wish she will find another best way for her career and life in future...

Hwayoung can still rejoin the group, and there are many fans who will welcome her back in T-ara instantly. ^_^

It didn't surprise me that this show would touch on this, in fact, I was expecting this to pop up not long after N4's debut. As sorrowful to see them tearing yet again, this will serve as another reminder to all the haters/antis why they are so evil-wrong in their spiteful delusions on the entire group, and reinforce the supporters and fans to continue their cheers and chants for our dearly beloved T-ara. ^_^

Well this was bound to come up if they appeared on a TV show because let's face it, if they don't explain this it will always stay loom over them like a storm cloud and it will give a reason for antis and Knetizens to hate on them.

As much as some of us don't like it they HAVE to explain this to put it behind them, there's no way around it, no matter how you look at it.

I don't like seeing them cry but this had to be done so this matter can finally be brought to a close.

As for Hwayoung rejoining T-ara... I don't know, after what KKS did I don't think that will happen ever as much as some fans desire it.

It's not surprising that T-ara (N4) had to face this issue once again because they are on a full promotion in Korea now. Sooner or later, since they are appearing on talk shows and interviews and tv guestings, the MCs will have to obviously ask them these questions. Also, Beatles Code is under Mnet, so they may be a bit comfortable starting there.

Personally, I'm glad they are given the opportunity to speak up and share how they feel regardless if people will believe them or not, and regardless of the timing several months later after the scandal. Though I would have preferred it if all the members address it and not just the 4 of them. All of the member were affected by the scandal after all.

Let's hope everything turns out positively after this Beatles Code episode airs.

T-ara fighting!

It's obvious that I don't like to see the girls crying or having a hard time but I'm glad the MCs asked them about the bullying scandal. I really wanted them to have the chance to explain the situation by THEMSELVES, express their feelings and open their hearts. It's the appropriate time to do it because you can see it wasn't something prepared. It's been a while since the controversy and they are promoting as a T-ara subunit, not as T-ara as a whole so it's not like they are trying to justify anything.

Let's wait until the actual broadcast. It's certainly going to be a hard TV show to watch. But you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. T-ara is definitely the fiercest girl group. Fighting!

Ohh this is heartbreaking. I hate to see them cry. It's like I feel their pain with those teary eyes. And Eunjung.. TT dont cry. Though this is really hard, i think this is something that they must take a chance. It's been awhile since the bullying scandal had arised from nowhere and from the very beginning it was always been the netizens who have always said something against or not against them. It was always been the people who spit out words and not them. They were never given a chance to speak for themselves, though there were some but I think they were never ready before so i guest this is the right chance and oppurtunity to at least explain their sides. They are innocents at heart so there's nothing to get worried about. T-ara fighting! <3

Poor my T-ara.

I love Hwayoung, I feel sorry for her left. However, I think that if Hwayoung denied all critical statements to T-ara's members when the controversy broke out, if Hwayoung defended they even though they did or didn't bully her, T-ara won't be hated too much like this and she wasn't been forced to leave the group.

As a result, Hwayoung is jobless and T-ara must struggle with public opinion and antifans to gain support again.

Poor my T-ara.
I love Hwayoung, I feel sorry for her left. However, I think that if Hwayoung denied all critical statements to T-ara's members when the controversy broke out, if Hwayoung defended they even though they did or didn't bully her, T-ara won't be hated too much like this and she wasn't been forced to leave the group.
As a result, Hwayoung is jobless and T-ara must struggle with public opinion and antifans to gain support again.

On a technicality, Hwayoung didn't deny anything, more or less apologized and reaffirmed that the bullying rumors are not true, while taking responsibilities for her own actions which breached her contract backed by 19 submitted statements and interviews from various staff members, despite having a foot injury at the time. Fortunately, Kim Kwang Soo publicly announced that Hwayoung can rejoin the group when she's ready. Hwayoung is currently taking up acting now and studying this craft. There are still many T-ara fans who still support them, and many antis are changing back as a result of T-ara N4's debut, and there are still fans who will definitely welcome Hwayoung back into T-ara, including me. :)

This interview topic will reaffirm just how wrong the antis were and still are, and strengthen the fandom even more so. ^_^

Eunjung said firstly, "I wanted to say something. I truly did not know she would be taken out of the group. My heart really hurt from it as well," as she began to cry. Hyomin then said, "It was not bullying." The trailer captured all the members wiping away their tears.

T-ara N4 are expected to really reveal what happened during the "bullying" issue last year."

Yes, and please actually address what happened in full detail, unlike that poor sorry-ass excuse of a show called 'Confession' last year, which was supposed to address things yet it didn't even go anywhere close to doing so and pretty much was overhyped crap + wasting the time of many who were actually looking forward to the issue being discussed about in detail. People are particularly going to want to know why KKS made so many dumb and contradictory statements that made him look like someone removed his brain (not that he has much of one to begin with) and why exactly the group was eerily silent during the heated days of the scandal prior to Soyeon's interview.

What they said in that trailer was hardly any different in nature to what was said in 'Confession' way back.

We want full answers from their own mouths.

I should give a general subbed summary of this when the ep is uploaded here like I did with 'Confession' last year :3

If you think the sub-group's going to be giving a full-expose on this one program then I think you'll be pretty disappointed. It will be more likely than not, as you have put it, "sorry-assed" again.

And that's going to be the problem. Guys like you would be left disappointed and wanting more while T-ara marketing nose-dives even further than we thought possible because old fiasco gets churned up again.

By the end of last year, I have already made my peace and buried my dead; from the looks of it, we will never ever get to know the real truth and the full details from CCM and Hwayoung. That being the case, I agree with the rest of the thread that it's better to move on then to dwell on the issue. And if my understanding of your post is correct, that you insinuate that CCM may have a hand in dredging this thing up from the depths again (after all i'm sure the limits of interview must have been prior agreed to between CCM and the show producers), then yes, it truly is a really really risky move to pull. More liable to backfire than not if the audience is teased but not fed enough.

Antis still can't take the truth straight from the members themselves, and choose to remain ignorant, delusional, and continue to express their discontent in the vein hopelessness to live out their lives, not to mention suckering other people online, into their very own personal Hell. So sad these antis. -_- Run antis, just run away. Their not going to bring this fandom down, ever.

So proud of Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Areum. :wub: I'm sure Hwayoung, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, and Dani share the same feelings for each other, and want to reunite as a group again. ^_^

IMHO, I could care less about the "truth to the bullying incident." Scandals are gossip fodder for netizens and they love having it shoveled on them. I don't expect any explanations from T-ara but just want them to move on and be happy. And any fans that were swayed by the rumors should be the ones listening and stop the pessimism.

IMHO, I could care less about the "truth to the bullying incident." Scandals are gossip fodder for netizens and they love having it shoveled on them. I don't expect any explanations from T-ara but just want them to move on and be happy. And any fans that were swayed by the rumors should be the ones listening and stop the pessimism.

The internet is a free reign realm for people to say what they want and like. However, there are a group of black sheep that abuse this power and spread all sorts of rumours. True fans should not be swayed by RUMOURS, and be critical about what they read from random anonymous people online. What T-ara needs is love, support, trust and faith.

it's a good thing that the girls decided to open up a little about the controversy. antis are just mean people.

these girls are human beings. they play around too. they don't just act serious among each the entire time. it's weird how other human beings could speculate something like and not empathize. well, humans are humans. antis are meant to have no life so...

anyway, it's sad to see the girls breaking... think it's going to be hard for them to act like themselves on TV or in public anymore. life can be so unfair sometimes.

hope this controversy will die out soon.

I'm just glad they're letting the public know that Hwayoung's leave was as shocking for them as was it for the public and their fans. This topic was bound to come. I'm just glad that they're letting us know that the road for them was just as hard.

K-netizens are still going to bash cause seriously they just like jumping to conclusions. Haters are gonna hate, that's how they enjoy their life.

But I hope with all my heart that this lets everyone with their eyes on them know that it was just as painful for them as for their fans, them even more.