Diadem Forums

[INFO] Jeon Won Diary wins EYK Music Monday!

tara4evar

To anyone who cares, Jeon Won Diary won the EYK Music Monday, which means Simon and Martina gets to review T-ara N4's amazing song. Simon called JWD the "Best Kpop song of the Year!" and he called Roly Poly "One of the Greatest songs in the History of Kpop!" Make sure to check out the video and also vote for T-ara N4. They're up against Dalshabet. Simply say "T-ara N4 is better!" in the youtube comments section!

Really happy for T-ara! Roly Poly was a great milestone in their climb to fame and I feel that T-ara should receive much more love and support than they currently have. I believe that they can match up with other girl groups like 2NE1 and Girls' Generation and Kara. Hwaiting T-ara!

I'm not updated about JWD's current chart rankings and sales, but I am really glad they reached 1st place this time in KPop Music Monday. Last year, I was really disappointed that Day By Day-Sexy Love Drama MV wasn't reviewed and I can still remember how often I voted, shared and commented but it still didn't reach #1. Aside from the EYK's video regarding the scandal and some snippets of Sexy Love dance/tune in their other videos, it has been quite a while since S&M did a video about T-ara and it's nice that they got to review T-ara N4's debut song. I also love that they mentioned their top 5 T-ara songs, and that they pointed out how the song's lyrics may reflect their post-scandal thoughts. The fact that JWD reached #1 in the KMM polls, plus the Mnet Countdown Online Poll, also their recent feature in Beatles Code show, I am optimistic that T-ara is finally, albeit slowly, recovering. In time, they can be popular again in a good way, perhaps even surpass what they have achieved before in the past, this time as stronger and more mature group. I also hope their songs in the future would become better and better in terms of quality so that whatever happens to their popularity, their songs/dances would eventually find their way to the hearts of the audience. T-ara Fighting! T-ara N4 Fighting! :)

I'm glad all the work of queens and fans alike have pulled through. i've never been so actively voting and commenting on EYK if it wasn't to have them review Jeon Won Diary. I normally just watch their stuff and comment once in awhile.

loved simon with his p-a-r-t-WHY???? lol