Diadem Forums

[13.05.06] T-ara N4, "As public figures, we are sorry for everything we caused"

nathaniel

many Queen's keep saying they want Hwa to go back and join T-ara again...OMG don't you think how about T-ara's feeling at all? netizens are netizens, if she joins again, netizens will keep saying CCM force her bla bla..poor Hwayoung, T-ara will bully her again bla bla.. T-ara will always be in the wrong side, nothings change from netizens "detective so called" eyes. it only makes situasion worse. T-ara and Hwa relationship is not same anymore, it's soooo awkward, imagine if they perform on stage together, i could feel Hwa's whole nation supporters will boo at T-ara and praising Hwa, maybe same with K-Queen's too, i think there are some who don't like Hwa anymore. i mean i believe this scandal really affected their friendship. and tbh i don't think Hwa wants to go back to CCM after this scandal. the damage was done, we as fans only can move on and support your idols. just forget all these past, look to the future

Yes.I've seen many QUEEN'S who,until now wants Hwayoung to rejoin the group.Sorry to burst their bubbles but it ain't gonna happen no matter what.IF she rejoins,the netizens will go gaga and it will just brings more damage to their already-tarnished reputation.And,just like what you've said,people will find more excuses to bash T-ara.

If I were Hwayoung,I wouldn't rejoin T-ara because it certainly won't overcome the awkwardness among them.I mean,of course they had countless of good times together but after the whole controversy,it must have been quite awkward for both parties to work together.But the sole reason why I/Hwayoung won't rejoin T-ara is because I don't want her to be under CCM again.That infamous company is well-known for its incompetent so-called CEO and how he treated his own artists.

Yes,there are quite a number of QUEEN'S who don't like Hwayoung after the scandal happened.In fact,I,myself don't considered her as an angel and the rest of them aren't innocent either.There's always two sides of a story but there are more QUEEN'S who started to hate T-ara and support Hwayoung.But then,the numbers of people who jumped into the bandwagons and accused the girls are much much more.

many Queen's keep saying they want Hwa to go back and join T-ara again...OMG don't you think how about T-ara's feeling at all? netizens are netizens, if she joins again, netizens will keep saying CCM force her bla bla..poor Hwayoung, T-ara will bully her again bla bla.. T-ara will always be in the wrong side, nothings change from netizens "detective so called" eyes. it only makes situasion worse. T-ara and Hwa relationship is not same anymore, it's soooo awkward, imagine if they perform on stage together, i could feel Hwa's whole nation supporters will boo at T-ara and praising Hwa, maybe same with K-Queen's too, i think there are some who don't like Hwa anymore. i mean i believe this scandal really affected their friendship. and tbh i don't think Hwa wants to go back to CCM after this scandal. the damage was done, we as fans only can move on and support your idols. just forget all these past, look to the future

Only a few antis will use that baseless argument and believe that Hwayoung and the rest of the members are on bad terms, when that isn't even close to the truth. If we took a look at Hwayoung's reaction tweets to Eunjung's drama production removal and T-ara's written letter by Qri, that is way far from being spiteful, let alone awkward. In fact, they're very supportive of each other. During their Hong Kong interview, Soyeon publicly stated for the entire group that they still even think of her as a sister to all of them. During Hwayoung's meeting with Kim Kwang Soo, he made it perfectly clear that she can return to T-ara when she's ready. After all, she was recovering from a foot injury. We don't know just how extensive her injury was, but she can heal, she's still young. She even keeps in contact with Kim Kwang Soo through another agency who happens to be a friend of his. Hyoyoung, bless her sisterly heart, in keeping the lines of communication between her sister and everyone else. There are lots of fans who will welcome her back in the group, and chant all of their names. Her brand new and improved contract is waiting for her at Core Contents Media. Hwayoung is family to the rest of the members and on good terms with Kim Kwang Soo still. It will be an amazing and quite dazzling comeback with Hoymin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani finally together. ^_^

Yes.I've seen many QUEEN'S who,until now wants Hwayoung to rejoin the group.Sorry to burst their bubbles but it ain't gonna happen no matter what.IF she rejoins,the netizens will go gaga and it will just brings more damage to their already-tarnished reputation.And,just like what you've said,people will find more excuses to bash T-ara.

If I were Hwayoung,I wouldn't rejoin T-ara because it certainly won't overcome the awkwardness among them.I mean,of course they had countless of good times together but after the whole controversy,it must have been quite awkward for both parties to work together.But the sole reason why I/Hwayoung won't rejoin T-ara is because I don't want her to be under CCM again.That infamous company is well-known for its incompetent so-called CEO and how he treated his own artists.

Yes,there are quite a number of QUEEN'S who don't like Hwayoung after the scandal happened.In fact,I,myself don't considered her as an angel and the rest of them aren't innocent either.There's always two sides of a story but there are more QUEEN'S who started to hate T-ara and support Hwayoung.But then,the numbers of people who jumped into the bandwagons and accused the girls are much much more.

Hwayoung can rejoin T-ara, it's so very possible for her, only a few antis are trying to prevent her return, because they are either a 6 member T-ara bias, or still hate Hwayoung for no logical reasoning whatsoever. No, it won't bring more damage, because of the enormous support T-ara N4 debut has been getting lately proves otherwise, especially after this newly released interview of them. Antis will always try to find something to hate on T-ara regardless if Hwayoung rejoins or not. So that doesn't even make sense to use as an argument.

The only awkwardness is only coming from the antis who couldn't handle the truth about what was "really going on", and continue to brag about how delusional their feelings and sickly, twisted ways of thinking compels them to believe otherwise. Hoymin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani was mentioned to have cried together and didn't want to be separated just before she left. How does that even translate as awkward? That's totally the opposite. Again, that doesn't make any sense to even think, or even consider, that there's any rift between Hwayoung, the rest of the members, and Core Contents Media currently. Given this latest interview, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon were fighting back their tears for Hwayoung. That clearly shows them wanting her back.

The antis that hated on the rest of the members will actually turn over a new leaf and begin renewed again as fans when Hwayoung rejoins with T-ara, because from their perspective, it will mean more than forgiveness, more than love, it will mean unity that overcame insurmountable odds. A eucatastrophe end of the struggling past, and the creation of a bright future ahead of them all, as well as the fandom. :)

You're jumping the gun a bit there. Like you said about KKS, no one can predict what KKS can do. The fact is that he can still invite Hwa back to the group and Hwa can still rejoin (whether Hwa will rejoin or not is an entirely different matter). Another fact is that you will NEVER satisfy all netizens no matter what you do as long as the idea of hate and jealousy still exists. If bringing Hwa back is going to make the group better (not image but talent-wise), then why not?

As for the "QUEEN'S" as you've called them, it's their own damn fault for jumping to conclusion without thinking the situation through. We all know that each member (including Hwa) is partly responsible for the scandal, but we too, also know that the scandal wouldn't have happened if the agency handled it properly. An argument turns into removal of a member, that is by far the best *sarcasm* acts of CCM. Yet, many rushed to conclusion, blaming T-Ara, or Hwa for the scandal back then and even till today (as obviously pointed out in your and some others' comments). I guess you can still call them QUEEN'S, just not competent QUEEN'S.

You're jumping the gun a bit there. Like you said about KKS, no one can predict what KKS can do. The fact is that he can still invite Hwa back to the group and Hwa can still rejoin (whether Hwa will rejoin or not is an entirely different matter). Another fact is that you will NEVER satisfy all netizens no matter what you do as long as the idea of hate and jealousy still exists. If bringing Hwa back is going to make the group better (not image but talent-wise), then why not?

As for the "QUEEN'S" as you've called them, it's their own damn fault for jumping to conclusion without thinking the situation through. We all know that each member (including Hwa) is partly responsible for the scandal, but we too, also know that the scandal wouldn't have happened if the agency handled it properly. An argument turns into removal of a member, that is by far the best *sarcasm* acts of CCM. Yet, many rushed to conclusion, blaming T-Ara, or Hwa for the scandal back then and even till today (as obviously pointed out in your and some others' comments). I guess you can still call them QUEEN'S, just not competent QUEEN'S.

Yeah..I was acting immature.I sincerely apologize.I certainly didn't have any intention in offending anyone.Gosh,all this long I've been holding into the principle of "Everyone has their own opinion" but I broke it.Damn it.You know,it is hurtful to read all those malicious comments regarding T-ara and at first I restraint myself in reading it but curiosity kills it.That's why I just can't imagine all the hatred comments and reactions from the netizens if that happen.

And yes,the main factor why the scandal blew up ridiculously is the way of KKS handling the case.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he's the culprit who has caused this trouble.Even before the scandal happened,I've always dislike how KKS does his job as a CEO of a company.They need a new CEO ASAP.

Although I'll stick to my opinion that it's highly unlikely that she'll rejoin T-ara anytime soon but I won't argue or question you nor QUEEN'S who wish her to come back.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that :) .Again,I apologize.I seriously hate making enemies especially when I considered all Diadems as my acquaintances.

Only a few antis will use that baseless argument and believe that Hwayoung and the rest of the members are on bad terms, when that isn't even close to the truth. If we took a look at Hwayoung's reaction tweets to Eunjung's drama production removal and T-ara's written letter by Qri, that is way far from being spiteful, let alone awkward. In fact, they're very supportive of each other. During their Hong Kong interview, Soyeon publicly stated for the entire group that they still even think of her as a sister to all of them. During Hwayoung's meeting with Kim Kwang Soo, he made it perfectly clear that she can return to T-ara when she's ready. After all, she was recovering from a foot injury. We don't know just how extensive her injury was, but she can heal, she's still young. She even keeps in contact with Kim Kwang Soo through another agency who happens to be a friend of his. Hyoyoung, bless her sisterly heart, in keeping the lines of communication between her sister and everyone else. There are lots of fans who will welcome her back in the group, and chant all of their names. Her brand new and improved contract is waiting for her at Core Contents Media. Hwayoung is family to the rest of the members and on good terms with Kim Kwang Soo still. It will be an amazing and quite dazzling comeback with Hoymin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani finally together. ^_^

"Only a few antis will use that baseless argument and believe that Hwayoung and the rest of the members are on bad terms"--> idk, but you can't deny too if after scandal, they're on bad terms

"If we took a look at Hwayoung's reaction tweets to Eunjung's drama production removal and T-ara's written letter by Qri, that is way far from being spiteful, let alone awkward."--> yeah, but if HY wants, she could speak clearly that she wasn't bullied, not with ambiguous tweet. Qri's letter was an apology letter for fans and HY because she got fired but it didn't explain their current relationship which you think still in a good terms

"She even keeps in contact with Kim Kwang Soo through another agency who happens to be a friend of his."--> i can't comment on the bold sentence...because sounds ridiculous and err, no, that agency CEO is HY's father old friend, and he was sympathy for her because her father was his hoobae

"Hyoyoung, bless her sisterly heart, in keeping the lines of communication between her sister and everyone else."--> LMAO....i don't think so, you sound so delusional

"Soyeon publicly stated for the entire group that they still even think of her as a sister to all of them"--> yeah, but she said their current relationship now is only like sunbae and hoobae

"Her brand new and improved contract is waiting for her at Core Contents Media.:--> LOL CCM had terminated her contract and i don't think there's a new one since HY has moved into other company

"There are lots of fans who will welcome her back in the group, and chant all of their names."--> they are, but there are more fans who already pick side and the situasion isn't same anymore

"Hwayoung is family to the rest of the members and on good terms with Kim Kwang Soo still."--> idk if she still have a good term with KKS LOL after all these scandal

btw, do you read the meaning of HY's rap lyric that she published at the same time with T-ara first comeback for Sexy Love? it feels like she hold spite (maybe) towards T-ara (sorry if i have to say this just my opinion when i read the meaning of her rap lyric).

i just want to say here that they have their own paths now and HY prefer to be an actress in the new agency, so just let she choose her own path.

I feel that it is better for both T-ara and Hwayoung to move on separately. It would be a bigger disaster to get Hwayoung back into T-ara because it will just give the anti-fans/haters more things to talk and flame about. The decision in the first place might be wrong on CCM/KKS' part, but that wrong should corrected now, at the expense of the other girls' reputation and what not of course. But still, this is a milestone in T-ara's career as a girl group, and crises are inevitable especially with all the speculation of all sorts of scandals and rumours. T-ara have to build their reputation and rapport from the public and support from the fans not exactly from scratch, but slowly and surely, without any more bad decisions made by CCM or KKS.

idk, but you can't deny too if after scandal, they're on bad terms

yeah, but if HY wants, she could speak clearly that she wasn't bullied, not with ambiguous tweet. Qri's letter was an apology letter for fans and HY because she got fired but it didn't explain their current relationship which you think still in a good terms

i can't comment on the bold sentence...because sounds ridiculous and err, no, that agency CEO is HY's father old friend, and he was sympathy for her because her father was his hoobae

LMAO....i don't think so, you sound so delusional

yeah, but she said their current relationship now is only like sunbae and hoobae

LOL CCM had terminated her contract and i don't think there's a new one since HY has moved into other company

they are, but there are more fans who already pick side and the situasion isn't same anymore

idk if she still have a good term with KKS LOL after all these scandal

btw, do you read the meaning of HY's rap lyric that she published at the same time with T-ara first comeback for Sexy Love? it feels like she hold spite (maybe) towards T-ara (sorry if i have to say this just my opinion when i read the meaning of her rap lyric). i just want to say here that they have their own paths now and HY prefer to be an actress in the new agency, so just let her choose her own path.

There's no proof that they are on bad terms to begin with. There are far more proof that demonstrates to the contrary.

She clearly said in her tweet that the situation with those unproven allegations were getting way out of hand and people continued to take things way out of context. Anyone with common sense would know that the antis were taking it way too far with their hatred for the other members. If someone was truly bullied very badly, would it be even make sense to tweet out a supportive message for those accused members, since she was already no longer with the company? Again, she's supportive of them. An apology quite frankly means an apology for the already clarified incident by the members in that letter, that it was a disagreement/argument between them. None of them wanted her fired, let alone separated from the group. How can that even be remotely interpreted as bad terms? That doesn't make sense, especially when they are supportive of her. Therefore, they are on good terms.

And yet there's a comment for it. Strange. Maru Entertainment is a subsidiary company of Core Contents Media, therefore both C.E.O.s know each other, and I even recall reading in a media article that mentioned Kim Kwang Soo knowing about this, and that he's good friends with him.

Hyoyoung was pretty much the only person who was updating everybody online, during that time back then. When Hwayoung restarted her updates, things started to gradually claim down more. I don't see how this can ever be considered as delusional. Moving along, and please note, personal attacks is not going to help this discussion at all, . . .

Soyeon has said that "before" the Hong Kong Interview. Naturally, given the age position between them, except for Areum and Dani, that will be on default anyways. To declare such a family-like relationship publicly, only further proves that they are on good terms, not bad terms.

Firstly, a contract termination without any conditions that prevents her from rejoining, does not mean she can't be given a new one in its place, and be reinstated back into the company. Secondly, Kim Kwang Soo perfectly made that clear publicly. Lastly, there was no official media reports, or public announcements stating that she signed with that acting company. The latest thing we heard about her acting endeavors, was when she was taking a break from studying the craft. Someone mentioned about her attending an acting school, but there's no verification for that.

That doesn't mean it's going to stay that way, given how positive T-ara-N4 is doing right now. If it stayed that way up till now, everybody would be still be hating on them, so obviously that isn't the case, or even an excuse, either.

The apologies made between all of them are clear and unwavering, and quite frankly, speaks for itself from all parties involved, even with this recent interview with T-ara-N4.

Given how fans have a different perspective on T-ara-N4's debut song from the official announcement made by them, obviously, Hwayoung did not clarify what those lyrics truly mean. Surely it would've made lots of media coverage if she did, but since she didn't, fans were left to speculate. Again, there's no proof to even say that there was spite against T-ara in her lyrics at all. For all we know it could mean other things besides the anti-point-of-view in life. Plus, she didn't pursue a musical career after that very short release, but went into acting and remained supportive of T-ara. Who in Core Contents Media ever said that Hwayoung can't reemerge as a T-ara member? Only Hwayoung can make that decision, and there are definitely many fans who will welcome her wholeheartedly and become even more supportive of the entire group, when she reunites with T-ara. There's no way to change that hopefulness at all. The antis lost, plain and simple.

I feel that it is better for both T-ara and Hwayoung to move on separately. It would be a bigger disaster to get Hwayoung back into T-ara because it will just give the anti-fans/haters more things to talk and flame about. The decision in the first place might be wrong on CCM/KKS' part, but that wrong should corrected now, at the expense of the other girls' reputation and what not of course. But still, this is a milestone in T-ara's career as a girl group, and crises are inevitable especially with all the speculation of all sorts of scandals and rumours. T-ara have to build their reputation and rapport from the public and support from the fans not exactly from scratch, but slowly and surely, without any more bad decisions made by CCM or KKS.

Antis will find ways to hate them regardlessly whether or not Hwayoung rejoins T-ara. That's not really a viable reason to justify Hwayoung's separation, especially when that wasn't even the sole reason why her contract was terminated either. Kim Kwang Soo publicly announced that she can rejoin T-ara, and there are many fans who support her return to the group.

Hwayoung please come forward and defend T-ara. Don't be spiteful.

Didn't she already say that the rumors were false? Last year, after KKS kicked her out.

I hope she doesn't ever go back though...KKS tried to ruin her name to save T-ara's and that's not okay either, and just made them all look worse. She doesn't deserve that. (None of them do...sigh, I really hate their company.)

I absolutely felt bad for all of the seven girls because of the big "bullying" scandal last year. Now, I feel very happy for the girls being able to put it behind them and continue on working hard and showing lots and lots of love to their loyal fans. And I still felt bad for Hwayoung leaving the group but I know that she'll be back one day. Plus, the only thing that made me super duper mad is that someone said that Soyeon should die after she got into a car accident. And I don't like it at all. So as for that, I won't ever care about what antis say about T-ara and I will continue on supporting the girls in everything that they do. I'm a true and loyal Queen and I would never ever do anything mean and cruel to hurt the girls. I absolutely won't make them cry in any way and that's for sure

I just want to forget about this scandal and see T-ara taking a new start. No matter what they can do or say...people already made their opinion and probably won't change it. Every one suffer from this story....the girls (including Hwayoung) and fans. I have decided to stay by T-ara side no matter what and hope for the best issue for everyone. But we also have to accept other people opinion and not to judge them...some fans may be very disapointed and affected by Hwayoung's departure too.

For Antis...I gave up on them since a long time now. Even before the scandal they hated T-ara so this story just gave them an opportunity to attack. But if we don't mind their actions so they won't have as much power...that is why I have decided to let them be even if sometimes their words hurt me...because I know that I can't win against fools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...