Diadem Forums

[13.05.06] T-ara's Eunjung, "Ricecake Eunjung? The evil look on my face was intentional"

nathaniel

[13.05.06] T-ara's Eunjung, "Ricecake Eunjung? The evil look on my face was intentional"

20130507_1367854149_18208300_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung confessed her feelings over the "ricecake incident."

T-ara N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Areum) appeared as guests on the May 6th episode of Mnet's "Beatles Code".

At the time of the bullying incident, a case of "bullying evidence" was Eunjung forcefully pushing a ricecake into the mouth of Hwayoung while she was smiling on a Japan broadcast. Eunjung said, "It was only the penalty of the game."

Eunjung said, "The team that wins gets to make the loser suffer a penalty of feeding them food in a fun way. It was deliberate that I built a more sinister look."

According to Eunjung, Hwayoung was on the losing team with Hyomin and Qri, and her decision of forcefully feeding Hwayoung was not significant for any reason. She said, "We thought the idea was fun. We didn't have any idea it would become such a big deal." At this point, Jiyeon said that the PD told them "to exaggerate to make the show more funny and interesting."

Eunjung then said, "I never can eat a lot of ricecake anymore." She talked about her nickname "Ricecake Eunjung" and commented, "During the Olympics, I would check Twitter, but I was really hurt just reading 'Ricecake Eunjung OUT' and comments like "Ricecake Eunjung, ricecake please~"

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130507n00252

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm just glad that she could finally open her feelings. It may not make any different for the haters who will always hate but at least it will ease Eunjung a bit now that she shared what she felt. Eunjung, fighting. Now that the poduction co also apologized publicly, Hope to see you in a new drama soon.

Well yet another little thing cleared up. I wish we had a full account about all the topics the talked about, but i see they touched on a lot of the controversial topics from the time of the scandal witch is good. I personally don't know if it will be enough but atleast they talked openly about parts of it witch is a start.;

Still i would very much like it if a summary could be made about all the topics they talked about/discussed. If I recall Scatter said he would make a summary so I'll wait till then till i give a full personal opinion on the matter.

"A Batsu game (罰ゲーム, batsu gēmu), meaning "penalty game", is a common element in Japanese owarai stage comedy and variety shows. (...) and lead to the loser being slapped in the face by the winner. Other common examples include being forced into a pool of extremely hot water or eating something filled with wasabi." What people were expecting? To Eunjung feed Hwayoung with some grapes while combing her hair? So unfair...

The only so called 'proofs' some people claimed as bullying by eunjung were the twitter post and rice cakes feeding where it was just a game. The rice cakes thing was really frustrating me because it was really ridiculous but it went really bad. So finally eunjung can explain about it, my heart finally feels a bit at ease. It must be really hard for her to see those mean rice cakes comments

I cant even.. Which part of " That was a game and everything was scripted" didint knetizens understand?? While they go after each and every next show being scripted, they chose this one to be real for their benefits to make it looked like bullying really happened. Like I always say" Truth is something that one wanna accept but not what the real fact is".. The Hypocrisy of Knetizens never fails to "WOW" me..

I have always believe and love Jungiee and will do that always.. Glad that she stepped forward and cleared everything!!

Anyone who has ever followed this issue from the beginning, already knew that all of those fabricated gifs spun with lying headlines made by antis are a bunch of nonsense. Antis just took parts from variety shows and didn't bother to pay any attention to what they were "really" watching. And if anyone who didn't know this as a fact by now, has learned a valuable lesson about themselves. Anyone who actually foolishly believed in those fabricated gifs suck at being investigators and won't last a forensics examination preliminary test, and fail miserably as T-ara fans.

So proud of all of the members, including Hwayoung, who can still rejoin T-ara, during this time, because they stayed strong and supportive of each other. :)

Us QUEEN'S know the truth about the ricecake incident for a long time, but netizens choose to believe lies.

I know right.Even the MC of that Japanese Show came out and explained to the public but the reactions weren't positive at all.It was hard for me to read the Rice Cake Eunjung comments - let alone her.Netizens only accepted things they wanna hear regardless of whether it is true or not.

Boy am I f*king glad that finally truth is told... Zzzz though I get teary reading trans from different places but it's worth it. In d video I see the sincerity in their eyes when they told about it.

so ANTI's, FULLSTOP NOW and LEAVE 'EM ALONE!!