Diadem Forums

[13.05.08] Video HD - T-ara N4 @ Show champion

Robbe_881

Guest Higara

Interview summary : N4 said 3 unnies are supporting so much for CSD. Especially, Qri filk the song and promote it. N4 specially thanks to Speed. They are trying to serve BBQ for Speed once a week. Most energetic member is Areum cause she's so young, cute and active at the stage. Captain of N4 is Eunjung cause she's a Show champ MC. Then..dance tutorial..

Wow.. that was a really fun live performance & love the interview! (but what's up with that spade?) They even have started the trademark t-aradlibing for the dance which I love so much. (Hyomin's adlib was particularly hot :P )

Btw speaking about Show Champion.. have you all checked out craZy's awesomely excellent tutorial on how to vote in Show Champion & M Countdown? (http://www.tiaradiadem.com/topic/24520-tutorial-how-to-vote-for-t-ara-on-music-shows/ or just look at the top of the forum's front page)

It may seem a bit daunting to sign-up in a Korean website like MeLon.. but craZy made the instructions so easy to follow that even an idiot like me can still make 5 accounts (max for one email account), start voting (3 times/day/account) and giving JWD multiple 5 star ratings in just a short amount of time!

Interview summary : N4 said 3 unnies are supporting so much for CSD. Especially, Qri filk the song and promote it. N4 specially thanks to Speed. They are trying to serve BBQ for Speed once a week. Most energetic member is Areum cause she's so young, cute and active at the stage. Captain of N4 is Eunjung cause she's a Show champ MC. Then..dance tutorial..

wow... one BBQ per week with the girls?? maaan, those SPEED boys are very lucky! :P

I can feel their confidence on stage, they are so pretty, btw does eunjung has a cold or something? her voice sounds different.

I noticed it too, not sure if it's a cold or it's just the mic or the recording distortion :unsure: Either way the dance was very good as usual!