Diadem Forums

[13.05.11] Chris Brown sends a love call to T-ara N4, T-ara N4 to travel to LA to meet with him

nathaniel

[13.05.11] Chris Brown sends a love call to T-ara N4, T-ara N4 to travel to LA to meet with him

30000278838.jpg

T-ara N4 received a surprising love call from pop star Chris Brown after he watched their hip-hop title song "Rural Life".

T-ara N4's agency Core Contents Media said on the 11th, "We surprisingly received a love call from Chris Brown. On the 12th, they will depart for the United States to discuss music."

The meeting is happening because of T-ara's Dani. On the 9th, Dani attended Chris Brown's concert where she is acquaintances with him. She showed her T-ara N4's new music video. Along with Chris Brown, famous pop singers Ryan Lewis & Macklemore and Trey Songz also watched the video.

Chris Brown is reportedly interesting in their style, music and choreography and the fresh hip-hop style. Chris Brown invited them to his video shoot, but they were unable to make it due to Dream Concert scheduling. Chris Brown has suggested that they make music together in the future and they will meet with him after his concert in San Jose.

T-ara N4 make emergency schedule readjustments and will travel to LA on the 12th at 3:15 KST to meet with Brown and talk music.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130511n04082 / http://news.nate.com/view/20130511n03887

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I have a joke I want to make right now but it's kind of inappropriate lol.

Good job Dani! Wow it seems like this could be a the US breakthrough that T-ara is destined to have! I still wish they would hold a SF concert!

I have a joke I want to make right now but it's kind of inappropriate lol.

Good job Dani! Wow it seems like this could be a the US breakthrough that T-ara is destined to have! I still wish they would hold a SF concert!

Lol you're not the only one xD When I read up to Trey Songz, I also wished that it was Trey Songz who was interested in T-Ara's music haha

Highly skeptical whenI first heard it (know beater + rumored bullies). It seems more like CB will get more out of this, and T-ara left with, more... hate (assumed that is still possible).

They tried to win people over by being honest and crying (Beatles code 2), but sympathy has no effect on their haters. So might as well go down the route they started with JWD/CSD.

So long as T-ara comes out better after this, then all I have to say, why not?

Happy, skeptic, or plain dislike, let's wait and see what happens. And hope for the best.

PS: so Dani's role is T-ara's (English) interpreter. Makes sense, at least no one will criticize her for lacking any knowledge in the language. And there is Dani (will this be her debut?).

He isn't my favorite... mainly because of the silly Chris Brown~Rihanna thing that has gone on... but I hope that this works out for them.

**I have to add this**

Honestly after mowing it over for a couple of minutes, there just isn't a silver lining. He was convicted of beating a woman... not really cool... at all.

Someone please teach KKS and his PR team the ways of image management!! KKS has become insane now and has lost the capability to think rational. Wait, he was never sane to being with and that's the reason, T-ara is into this mess now. What is wrong with him?? He should have learnt his ways by now and Chris Brown?? Reading comments about him at NB, he is definitely not respected and loved in Korea at all... I can see a storm coming!!

yeah! I'm happy for them to get the international artists attention. good job, Dani...she must be really proud & admire of her unnie so much until she not hasitate to show they video to Chris Brown...;)

come one everyone, think positive...it's not like only Chris Brown only saw the video but the other artists also.so the possibility for them to collaborate with other artists also high.Chris Brown can be they starter to get others artists attention. maybe Rihanna also will interested in them also later even so they are break up but they still friend, right.

even so I like & prefer all T-ara member not only they unit go there but I'm happy for them.maybe this can be they connection to get more overseas attention.after this, all T-ara members turn to go there...:)

about haters, just ignore them.they will never satisfied with other people life just because they life is suck.they just jealous with T-ara & this can make them more jealous.this can make them see they bad word are not worthy in front the international artists ...;)

but this also mean, Speed also get they attention because they have rap part in that video to...

This is absolutely and even appallingly ridiculous.

Chris Brown's reputation for being an woman beater alone is more than enough to say that this is one of the most profoundedly stupid moves on CCM's part for T-ara's already broken image. It's like they're trying to damage the group's image even further! Come on, seriously?

Do they even have any idea what Chris did to Rihanna? The man is a horrible scumbag who should have his ass hauled to jail and forbidden from the showbiz. Being a womanizer as well, if anything, T-ara should stay away from him as far as possible.

With SNSD preparing for its own US debut this year, seems like CCM's gotten bloated off with its idiocy again. Why am I not surprised. Then again, CCM did try to make T-ara a group of 9 members like SNSD last year <_<

I'm hoping that they will really come to US tho I kind of don't like Chris Brown. Keeping my hopes that I will see T-ara someday here.
<3

I share the same sentiment when it come to Chris Brown too. Granted he paid his dues and took responsibility for his actions against Rihanna, even though he ended up cheating on her with another girl on their second try as a couple. But yeah, hopefully T-ara will someday debut in the U.S. soon.

Highly skeptical whenI first heard it (know beater + rumored bullies). It seems more like CB will get more out of this, and T-ara left with, more... hate (assumed that is still possible).

So long as T-ara comes out better after this, then all I have to say, why not?

Happy, skeptic, or plain dislike, let's wait and see what happens. And hope for the best.

PS: so Dani's role is T-ara's (English) interpreter. Makes sense, at least no one will criticize her for lacking any knowledge in the language. And there is Dani (will this be her debut?).

There's a possibility that the public would like T-ara more than Chris Brown, who violently beat Rihanna's face then went to jail, pleaded guilty and sentenced in a court of law, which is way more worse than what the girls had to go through, if you ask me. But, we shall see how it turns out though. It's still the negotiation stage right now.

Agreed, she won't get flak from that. We'll see if this is Dani's debut or not. Either way, it's good to hear from her though. All we can do now is hope for the better, and hope that things turn out good and without incident. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wahhhh although I'm so happy by the possibility of t-ara coming to the US, why did it have to be Chris Brown?! It could have been anybody else!!!!

It is still possible to have other U.S. artists to collaborate with T-ara. As to why having him, might have to do with the whole the image comparison between them, although they differ greatly. But, we'll see what happens though. Redemption is still possible for him while he still alive.

He isn't my favorite... mainly because of the silly Chris Brown~Rihanna thing that has gone on... but I hope that this works out for them.

**I have to add this**
Honestly after mowing it over for a couple of minutes, there just isn't a silver lining. He was convicted of beating a woman... not really cool... at all.

He's not my favorite either, and I too, hope things can work out for T-ara to debut in the U.S. It's starting to feel like that saying, "Work with what you got. And then work your way up from there." Despite hearing this year about the possibility that he only served nearly half of the community service he was sentenced to for his assault on Rihanna.

I understand that very much, which I think T-ara would benefit more from this than Chris Brown.

Someone please teach KKS and his PR team the ways of image management!! KKS has become insane now and has the to the to think rational. Wait, he was never sane to being with and that's the reason, T-ara is into this mess now. What is wrong with him?? He should have learnt his ways by now and Chris Brown?? Reading comments about him at NB, he is definitely not respected and loved in Korea at all... I can see a storm coming!!

There might be a chance T-ara could benefit from this by having the people shift their dislike onto him, and/or have them think that T-ara's image isn't that bad when compared to Chris Brown's image. But it's still the negotiation stage, we'll just have to wait and see happens next. T-ara can still join up with other U.S. artists. I'm starting to wonder if this is somehow related to his community service sentence. I know he's scheduled back in court on June 10th of this year to review his service record of his court sentencing. I won't worry about a T-ara storm, it's the Chris Brown one to look out for.

Ah I forgat to say this: Dani tnx! you are amazing :D I hope that Chris Brown work with all of the members not just T-ara N4! It would be better ;) I want to see all of them with Chris Brown <3

wooahh... so shocked! xD Chris Brown is not a joke, ohh no,, this is a big opportunity to T-ara n4... haha... so i think Im proud of Dani now xD haha...but is the pic photoshopped or is it true? somebody tell me... haha.. wooah... Pray for t-ara n4 and T-ara's future :D

This pic is true it's not photoshoped ;)

Whether this is good or bad, only time will tell.

Let not forget, no matter how bad CCM/KKS is in handle PR or issue, they are still the one who brought T-Ara from a rookie to where they are now, without them there may not even have this 7 girls coming together. Rather than using my brain to judge whether this is the right move from CCM/KKS, I would use all my focus to supporting T-Ara.

Hope that this come out good, even if it not, I'm prepare to stand by T-Ara even if it against the world.

Oh goodness, someone please tell me what KKS is thinking. The girls have a horrible image in their country as it is, and Chris Brown (regardless of how well his songs may fare on the charts) has a legitimately bad reputation as well. Clearly putting the two together isn't in PR's best interests.

Someone please teach KKS and his PR team the ways of image management!! KKS has become insane now and has the to the to think rational. Wait, he was never sane to being with and that's the reason, T-ara is into this mess now. What is wrong with him?? He should have learnt his ways by now and Chris Brown?? Reading comments about him at NB, he is definitely not respected and loved in Korea at all... I can see a storm coming!!

You two just said what I wanted to say.

WHAT THE HELL KKS IS THINKING???

This is NOT a good idea.Not at all.I can accept it if it were someone else but Chris Brown?Seriously?That dude went to jail for beating a woman not to long ago and the bullying scandal still follows T-ara like a shadow that won't go away.This is a bad PR.These two don't have a good reputations to begin with and combining it together just make the matter worse.And,if I'm correct,he only interested in the Big 3 + Areum right?I can see the three other members's populations slowly dying away............

This is absolutely and even appallingly ridiculous.

Chris Brown's reputation for being an woman beater alone is more than enough to say that this is one of the most profoundedly stupid moves on CCM's part for T-ara's already broken image. It's like they're trying to damage the group's image even further! Come on, seriously?

Do they even have any idea what Chris did to Rihanna? The man is a horrible scumbag who should have his ass hauled to jail and forbidden from the showbiz. Being a womanizer as well, if anything, T-ara should stay away from him as far as possible.

With SNSD preparing for its own US debut this year, seems like CCM's gotten bloated off with its idiocy again. Why am I not surprised. Then again, CCM did try to make T-ara a group of 9 members like SNSD last year <_<

Wait,SNSD is going to debut in US this year?I'm a SONE but I didn't even know this :blink:.But at least I can see some hope since two of them are native speakers.

Call me a hater but IF T-ara make a debut in the U.S,I doubt it's gonna work especially when none of them can speak English fluently.Dani probably can but isn't it a bit awkward when the youngest and the newest member gonna talk the whole time during an English conversation?

And I thought KKS couldn't get any worse.Heh.