Diadem Forums

[13.05.11] Chris Brown sends a love call to T-ara N4, T-ara N4 to travel to LA to meet with him

nathaniel

in the us eventhough a certain artist have encountered controversies regardless of those scandals as long as his music can still hit high on the charts those controversies would just stay on his shadow.. international speaking if t-ara n4 would be in associate with chris brown's name that would be very beneficial for them worldwide because it would help them broaden their fandom.. in korea, k-netizens/haters would just keep on bashing what t-ara will do in the future so why do we need to care for them.. the important thing is collaborating with an international star could bring t-ara's name to its greater heights internationally.. let's think positive things and dont mind k-netizens/bashers/haters will say, besides they will always talk and talk and talk bad things to t-ara.. we should just say to these insecure people "WHY YOU HATING?, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" hahaha..

Wait,SNSD is going to debut in US this year?I'm a SONE but I didn't even know this :blink:.But at least I can see some hope since two of them are native speakers.

Call me a hater but IF T-ara make a debut in the U.S,I doubt it's gonna work especially when none of them can speak English fluently.Dani probably can but isn't it a bit awkward when the youngest and the newest member gonna talk the whole time during an English conversation?

And I thought KKS couldn't get any worse.Heh.

SNSD supposedly has a full English album in the works that's supposed to be out this year (not sure when) but a good number of Sones themselves (including me) don't really think it's going to succeed. Even with two native speakers, it's simply not going to work despite that the members are supposedly decking more on their English studies.

But to be honest, no Korean music celebrity has ever succeeded in America. BoA, Se7en, Wonder Girls to name a few went to America during the height of their popularity but failed miserably. The American music industry is completely different to what the Korean music industry is - and is much more cutthroat, to put it at that too. If even some of Korea's most popular acts failed, there's no way T-ara can go half as close as they did. The only example is Psy and he's only a one-hit wonder at best.

in the us eventhough a certain artist have encountered controversies regardless of those scandals as long as his music can still hit high on the charts those controversies would just stay on his shadow.. international speaking if t-ara n4 would be in associate with chris brown's name that would be very beneficial for them worldwide because it would help them broaden their fandom.. in korea, k-netizens/haters would just keep on bashing what t-ara will do in the future so why do we need to care for them.. the important thing is collaborating with an international star could bring t-ara's name to its greater heights internationally.. let's think positive things and dont mind k-netizens/bashers/haters will say, besides they will always talk and talk and talk bad things to t-ara.. we should just say to these insecure people "WHY YOU HATING?, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" hahaha..

2NE1 had wil.i.am with them and they didn't fare too well themselves.

I don't know about you, but a good many people don't look at Chris Brown very positively and his music hits high in the charts? Well he still has fans that actually think lightly of what he did with Rihanna. Let's say T-ara's name was spread thanks to collabing with CB - among the many things people are going to quickly find out is T-ara's scandal last year and how badly screwed up their management is. It's a double-bladed sword.

Going to make a jump in the US is not something that should be taken so lightly. Korean celebrities in the past have tried and failed when they were at the height of their popularity in Korea and there is no way T-ara can even go achieve as much as they have there, regardless of collaborating or not. If anything, the group should be focusing more in Japan. Not doing some wild one-shot attempt in the US.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TOTALLY DISAGREEING WITH THIS COLLAB ? I MEAN LIKE THIS GUY ACTUALLY ATTACK RIHANNA ONCE AND WAS TAKEN TO COURT !! HIM SHOWING IMMEDIATE INTEREST TO N4 SOUNDS WRONG !!! IMMEDIATELY INVITING THEM TO THE STATES AND EVERYTHING IS SERIOUSLY NOT RIGHT...I FEEL THAT ITS KINDA DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY WITH THIS GUY SINCE HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION...T-ARA N4 CAN COLLAB WITH ANYONE ELSE WHY MUST IT HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY ATTACK A GIRL BEFORE...ITS DANGEROUS

T-ARA FOR THE LOVE OF ALL YOUR FANS AND YOURSELF..LEAVE CCM AND KKS THAT BRAINLESS MAN WHO CLEARLY DK HOW TO TAKE CARE OF U AND ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY !! LEAVE THAT BEAST

ugh... what the hell did I just wake up too. I was sleeping normally... fine... at 11 pm. And all of a sudden, I woke up fifteen minutes ago at 3 am in the morning for no reason at all. Casually checked my twitter, and WHAT!? And found this!! Omgod! It was my woman senses... telling me that something horrible was going on... smh... smh...

I enjoy his music. But I don't support him as a fan. I can see this going one or two ways... Maybe netizens will turn around and be like, "oh no we have to protect our girls from his evil grasp!?" or "birds of a feather... flock together...."

This is really so random. And how is dani and chris brown "acquaintances!?" Someone EXPLAIN!!!!

oh gosh... this is so utterly... interesting. There is a part of me that is thinking... that nothing is going to happen from this and that ccm jumped the gun on this one... ahhh... CCM! WHY YOU NO GIVE OUR GIRLS AND THEIR FANS A REST! we're tired fighting battles... T_T let us refresh....

Going by the standards of other Kpop groups, I don't think T-ara has much input into the song writing process nor decision to collaborate with other artists. The company engages professional song-writers and even image-producers (though Hyomin does play a bit in this with her zest for fashion and image coordination) for them and it's the job of the girls to accept whatever's put on their plate.

So this so-called meeting and "talking about music" is more likely a) an opportunity for Chris Brown to ogle and make the girls really uncomfortable and B ) a short easily forgettable picture publicity moment that unless backed by something concrete (say management level contract talks with Chris Brown's recording company), has not much benefit.

How recognizable is Chris Brown in Korea anyway? As posters above me have noted, he's got a really rotten reputation, not really huge in influence nor talent in the industry, and so association with him is something a typical Kpop act shouldn't.

This is really giving me different thoughts!

First of all it's so great that T-ARA N4 get's the chance to promote in the US with a big star and open up the door for the US market. Because they really deserve and have the ability to do so.

... BUT they have to choose the right person, T-ARA's image and brand have already been damaged because of "you-know-what" and now make a collaboration with someone the image is really no good really doesn't make it any better. They are really taking a big WIN or LOSE step. And those K-citizen we all know always just jump to their opinions and conclusions and never listen to the explains. And with the korean culture it can be really difficult for them to accept this collaboration.

I do admit that KKS have good ideas for T-ARA and their music, but he really can't handle the Brand. He's like doing EVERYTHING

that may ruin the T-ARA as brand and image.

As I thought that K-pop idol-group industry have been active in more then 2 decades the label's now know to handle the market and

brand, but as we can see they really S**K big times!

But I do wish them GOOD LUCK! And I Love T-ARA as always <3!!!

i wish the flight or the plane of N4 using will have some problem on the day they are suppose to take off sorry if it sounds mean BUT YEAH I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT GUY like seriously COLLAB WITH CHRIS BROWN that looks like a maniac dude our N4 is TOO GORGEOUS and INNOCENT FOR HIM TO COLLAB WITH! T___T i want to kill KKS NOW!! LIKE NOW! that decision of him is a BIG PIECE OF BULLH*T the image of CHRIS BROWN IS TOTALLY A PIECE OF SH*T.. when this news have release i immediately search his name and the freak IT IS ALL A PIECE OF xxxx i dont even see a GOOD AND RESPECTABLE ARTICLE ABOUT HIM FOR HEAVENS SAKE! does KKS KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE! gaddmit.... haisssh! N4 stands for BRAND NEW IMAGE RIGHT!? and N4 still is dealing with the so called bullying stuff and antis are really not stopping to bash them and it is really irritating like a sh*t haisssh... i wish KKS still have that so called brain .. he is TOO EAGER TO HAVE LOTS OF MONEY DUDE...

:( I JUST WISH THE BEST FOR N4 AND TARA BUT KKS IS ALWAYS BLOCKING LIKE A xxxx AND MADE A PIECE OF DISGUSTING DECISION .... TSK... I HOPE THIS WILL BE A GOOD ONE CUZ ITS PROBABLY MAKING A 50-50 POPULARIZATION AND A DOWNHILL ONE :(

HOPE FOR THE BEST ON MY GIRLS..! T ARA FIGHTING ! N4 FIGHTING :)<3 <3 <3

What?!?!?!? I just read the post about Chris Brown??? Really???? Do we really need his help/assistance in promoting T-ara/N4 in the US?????

......I am really leery of his reputation and what his "help" might do to tarnish our Queen's name in the US and the World?

Just my thoughts......

Well I stopped bothering With American pop because of the high influx of no talent no show noname nobodys,so I was surprised to hear about Chris Brown beating the sh!t out of Rihanna (not that I like her at all but still..).

Regardless whit this it's not exactly going to be wise to let N4 work together with Chris Brown due to the potential backlash back home. Considering that Koreas attitude only just barely improved towards T-ara, I don't think it would be the best idea to drag T-ara towards another potential scandal.

On a side note an American debut would be a good thing for them, and it's nice to see Dani pitching in, but I don't think they are ready for it.

Let's be honest a lot of big names in Kpop tried to crack the US and didn't fare all to well. Also as I understood GG already made attempts at breaking into the US market last year with THE BOYS. Still there's a big difference as is between SNSD, 2NE1,WG and T-ara, just to name one: only one of their members is fluent in English and sadly it's the member that hasn't even debuted yet and is the youngest, and who a lot of people would resent joining T-ara (but that's a topic for another time).

All that said I would like to see T-ara break into the American market, and I hope that if something is to come of this collaboration, then T-ara will benefit from it, and potentially get recognized by other American artists.

Still if you ask me given Chris Rocks past and don't think it's the right move to make as things are.

Hmmm ... I'm divided. Well yes, I agreed with a lot of you. I wish T-ara would collaborate with an artist with a better reputation.

Well, the news was like rain for antis already as far I could tell. But I really don't care about the things they say anymore. :)

Despite that, it's interesting to see an international artist collaborate with T-ara. Before he had that reputation, I kind of enjoy his songs a bit.

If they really have collaboration, I hope they gain lots of music experience and not taken advantage of. That's all I want.

There might be a chance T-ara could benefit from this by having the people shift their dislike onto him, and/or have them think that T-ara's image isn't that bad when compared to Chris Brown's image. But it's still the negotiation stage, we'll just have to wait and see happens next. T-ara can still join up with other U.S. artists. I'm starting to wonder if this is somehow related to his community service sentence. I know he's scheduled back in court on June 10th of this year to review his service record of his court sentencing. I won't worry about a T-ara storm, it's the Chris Brown one to look out for.

I have to disagree with you today. Given that T -ara's image isnt any better in Korea but still it doesnt mean that they shouldnt bother to care about their image. Chris Brown has lots of fangirls but this guy's image is worst than Biber's. While T-ara's have bullying scandal, Chris is woman beater. God, KKS is dead in his mind. Bullying scandal and woman beater?? Man, this will be the best Combo, even say "Made in Heaven".. Fans are gonna support and haters are gonna hate but believe me, this is not DONE. There is something like common sense which our CEO, the dumbest in the history doesnt have. He is the very definition of " COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON AT ALL"

WHAT THE HELL KKS IS THINKING???

This is NOT a good idea.Not at all.I can accept it if it were someone else but Chris Brown?Seriously?That dude went to jail for beating a woman not to long ago and the bullying scandal still follows T-ara like a shadow that won't go away.This is a bad PR.These two don't have a good reputations to begin with and combining it together just make the matter worse.And,if I'm correct,he only interested in the Big 3 + Areum right?I can see the three other members's populations slowly dying away............

KKS and his PR team has lost it. I bet I would have managed T-ara's image if I were in his PR Team. Hell, any Queen's would ahve done far decent job than this PR team or w/e. T-ara is the CASH-COW of CCM and the way KKS is managing them, I just want to shoot this guy with EGG.( Cant kill a man. Not violent enough and dont have guts as well, XD!!)

KKS and his PR team has lost it. I bet I would have managed T-ara's image if I were in his PR Team. Hell, any Queen's would have done far decent job than this PR team or w/e. T-ara is the CASH-COW of CCM and the way KKS is managing them, I just want to shoot this guy with EGG.( Cant kill a man. Not violent enough and dont have guts as well, XD!!)

You got that right.Any sane person would have done much better PR than CCM PR team.To be honest,even though I'm a hardcore QUEEN'S,I just don't see the success of T-ara if they debut in U.S.A few big K-idols have tried to debut in the U.S (like Scatter just mentioned) but they failed.Let alone T-ara.Not to mention that they're still suffering from those baseless rumors and then BAM!! you heard the news of them of the possibility to collaborate with Chris Brown - whose reputation is even worse.

Even though Davichi is doing great with Turtle,Just The Two of Us,Be Warmed lately,but it's undeniable that T-ara is CCM biggest moneymaker.That's why even with the biggest controversy that ever hit T-ara,they still make a comeback because if they did not,KKS would have rotten in his house eating grass,lol. :P

You got that right.Any sane person would have done much better PR than CCM PR team.To be honest,even though I'm a hardcore QUEEN'S,I just don't see the success of T-ara if they debut in U.S.A few big K-idols have tried to debut in the U.S (like Scatter just mentioned) but they failed.Let alone T-ara.Not to mention that they're still suffering from those baseless rumors and then BAM!! you heard the news of them of the possibility to collaborate with Chris Brown - whose reputation is even worse.

Even though Davichi is doing great with Turtle,Just The Two of Us,Be Warmed lately,but it's undeniable that T-ara is CCM biggest moneymaker.That's why even with the biggest controversy that ever hit T-ara,they still make a comeback because if they did not,KKS would have rotten in his house eating grass,lol. :P

I, too, doubt T-ara will be successful there being a Die-Hard Fan of them myself. If anything, I would say this Collaboration may bring some new fans and limelight to their name and that's all but then again, what about the negativity that will tag along with them?? As said by Newton's 3rd law " EVERY action has EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION." I am totally against this Collaboration. Though there are few advantages but disadvantages are way to bigger and I dont want them to have same destiny as WG. LOL, I died at "KKS would have rotten in his house eating grass"..

i am not really sure if this was good news or bad news.. i guess it's kind of both.. good news because of course Chris Brown is a big name he could totally help T-ara be more recognize & well known worldwide but this could also be a bad news since CB has a really bad reputation because he beat Rihanna up and was proven guilty.. i am sure all the knetizens will bash T-ara more (well not that they aren't already).. this may end up by them having more bad image in Korea but this could also mean them having the opportunity to widen their fan base internationally.. so it's kind of a double edge sword..

but i wanna stay positive so maybe this will bring good.. i mean who knows after their collab w/ Chris Brown maybe some other Hollywood stars will take notice & interest in them.. that could atleast be the start.. plus even though i don't like Chris as a person (because he beat up Rihanna then cheat on her) i still like some of him music & even listens to them.. proves that international fans don't really care much about image if they like the song they buy it.. so if they like T-ara's music then they will buy it no matter what scandal they hear or no matter what knetizens bash them..

ugh... what the hell did I just wake up too. I was sleeping normally... fine... at 11 pm. And all of a sudden, I woke up fifteen minutes ago at 3 am in the morning for no reason at all. Casually checked my twitter, and WHAT!? And found this!! Omgod! It was my woman senses... telling me that something horrible was going on... smh... smh...

I enjoy his music. But I don't support him as a fan. I can see this going one or two ways... Maybe netizens will turn around and be like, "oh no we have to protect our girls from his evil grasp!?" or "birds of a feather... flock together...."

This is really so random. And how is dani and chris brown "acquaintances!?" Someone EXPLAIN!!!!

oh gosh... this is so utterly... interesting. There is a part of me that is thinking... that nothing is going to happen from this and that ccm jumped the gun on this one... ahhh... CCM! WHY YOU NO GIVE OUR GIRLS AND THEIR FANS A REST! we're tired fighting battles... T_T let us refresh....

well according to allkpop article..

"According to Core Contents Media, the T-ara members were able to get in touch with Chris Brown thanks to their upcoming member Dani. Dani has apparently known Chris Brown since her elementary school days, and hearing that she is currently in the States, Chris Brown invited her to his performance in San Jose, California for a radio station concert event, ‘94.9 Wild Jam‘.

After the concert, Dani met up with Brown and when she mentioned that she’s training as a member of T-ara, he showed immediate interest as he’s been taking a closer look at K-pop lately thanks to Psy."

so apparently she knows him since elementary (just don't know how) and upon learning that Dani is in states, Chris invited her to 94.9 Wild Jam.. so there must be where she showed the T-ara N4 video since Ryan Lewis & Macklemore and Trey Songz also watched the MV..

Oh goodness, someone please tell me what KKS is thinking. The girls have a horrible image in their country as it is, and Chris Brown (regardless of how well his songs may fare on the charts) has a legitimately bad reputation as well. Clearly putting the two together isn't in PR's best interests.

Yeah, I'm also actually a bit worried about that. No matter how good and catchy his songs may be, this is just another more reason for haters and netizens to bash at. :unsure:

I am weathering a storm of emotions at the moment, right now. At one point I'm happy, while at the other point I'm worried too.

When I first saw the headlines I was like 'Woah!' but then my mind clicked and I was like "Oh no no no no no!!!'

On one part, I'm seriously happy that T-ara's getting attention by western artists. If a famous name decides to collaborate with them or take them under their wing, it could really help them gain more attention and love by more people.

But then it just HAD to be Chris Brown. Granted the guy makes really good songs but we know his image. He hit a woman and even admitted to it. Even if he decides to repent and turn over a new leaf, people are still going to be skeptical of him. They won't forget what he did and no matter what good headlines he creates they'll always remember what he did.

T-ara just made their debut as a sub-unit and I'm really glad that they're getting such attention but WHY him? I don't believe in the bullying rumour. That's bullcrap and I'm not saying this because I wear pink-tinted shades where T-ara are pure pretty angels and can't hurt a fly. I've seen their videos and I see no ill intention whatsoever. What happens behind closed doors, we'll never know? But what I do know is that basing one's assumptions on baseless facts and a simple tweet where they talk about something that's just relevant to one's determintaion has no link with bullying and ostracizing! I'm happy for them. I'm glad that're trying to move on. But with Chris Brown of all people? I know what the k-netizens are gonna say? They're only just looking for more ways to bash on them and this is just be the icing on top for them.

KKK was a dumbass and still is one. The only thing he did great was create T-ara [with poor managements every now and then] but this is seriously taking it to the top. I'm crying here! Is the prospect of T-ara getting an overseas debut so bright that he's blinded by the shining light and not even bothering to check up on Brown's life? I can't even ...

P.S What I'm really curious about is, how does Dani know Chris Brown? I read on allkpop that she knew him since her elementary school days. The only way I think one can establish a connection with a famous celebrity at a young age is A) She knew him before he was a celebrity. B) She's got really rich parents.

P.S What I'm really curious about is, how does Dani know Chris Brown? I read on allkpop that she knew him since her elementary school days. The only way I think one can establish a connection with a famous celebrity at a young age is A) She knew him before he was a celebrity. B) She's got really rich parents.

More likely than not it's an exaggeration by CCM (we all know KKS loves to inflate his sales, fans and attendance numbers to the point of hilarity). Maybe someone from Brown's management knew Dani was part of this Kpop act, gave her a backstage pass to meet and take photos with Brown, and then Dani showed him the MV when they were having the short meet and greet.

I'm absolutely excited that T-ara N4 is getting a love call from the United States by none other than popular American singer Chris Brown. I shall wait and find out what T-ara N4 will do next after meeting up with the singer. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be an American debut for the girls and i'm crossing my fingers, hoping for that to happen

And,if I'm correct,he only interested in the Big 3 + Areum right?I can see the three other members's populations slowly dying away............

Wait,SNSD is going to debut in US this year?I'm a SONE but I didn't even know this :blink:.But at least I can see some hope since two of them are native speakers.

IF T-ara make a debut in the U.S,I doubt it's gonna work especially when none of them can speak English fluently.Dani probably can but isn't it a bit awkward when the youngest and the newest member gonna talk the whole time during an English conversation?

Any sane person would have done much better PR than CCM PR team.To be honest,even though I'm a hardcore QUEEN'S,I just don't see the success of T-ara if they debut in U.S.A few big K-idols have tried to debut in the U.S but they failed.Let alone T-ara.Not to mention that they're still suffering from those baseless rumors and then BAM!! you heard the news of them of the possibility to collaborate with Chris Brown - whose reputation is even worse.

Even though Davichi is doing great with Turtle,Just The Two of Us,Be Warmed lately,but it's undeniable that T-ara is CCM biggest moneymaker.

Chris Brown was arrested on March 5, 2009, which is much longer than T-ara's incident last year, so there's a difference beside the level of severity and consequences that was taken between both parties here. I do not believe you're correct about Kim Kwang Soo only keeping Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, because Areum is right there with them as a sub-unit, and Jiyeon informing everybody about the Soyeon-Boram-Qri sub-unit later on.

I was told that Girls' Generation will be releasing an English Album this year. 2NE1 is rumored to release one as well, including the Wonder Girls, although that seems like it'll happen next year for them. I remember reading about Rania making a push into the U.S. sometime this month and rumors about talks with signing with a label company. Not sure which one, but I do recall someone mentioning one of Chris Brown's labels. I'm not going to jump to conclusions about any of their works, because I haven't heard and/or seen any of the works to make an accurate assessment. In fact, none of us can make such conclusions until we've seen officially released promotional materials for them. Best to wait for their releases and watch the results unfold. Psy is helping to pave K-Pop a way more accessible into the U.S. market, thanks to previous K-Pop artists before in their attempts to get in as well, even though it didn't yield as much, but in the larger picture, it is progressing better than before.

We're not sure how good their level of English is right now, but Dani is from the U.S., and if I can recall, Tiffany from Girls' Generation did most of the interviews while in our nation.

Again, K-Pop since the late 1990s has vastly improved presently. Even though the measure of success is not on par with the local prominent U.S. artists, that doesn't mean that they're failures, because without such attempts, Psy, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, and 2NE1 won't have gotten that much opportunities to perform here. Given how other K-Pop artists are getting into the U.S., like f(x), Rania, and Sistar, K-Pop has been working progressively over the years, because there are fans here. There are way more K-Pop artists getting into the U.S. since the early 2000s, and that alone speaks just how much the genre has improved and still improving.

Please remember that T-ara incident is actually the biggest farce by antis ever in K-Pop history. :D

His fourth album did top the Billboard 200 upon its release and sold around 270,000 copies during its first week, in early 2011. His "Yeah 3x" single did well too, even internationally, which was rather surprising, but did signify that we've moved on from his wrongful ordeal with Rihanna, even though this incident is already permanent on his life record. Given the positive feedbacks that was received on his comeback, I still believe there's redemption for him to achieve, but still open for debate because of the potential backlash for an alleged accusation that he violated his court sentencing term, and his second break up Rihanna by classically cheating on her with another woman recently. I'll give Chris Brown the benefit to improve himself. :) As for T-ara working with him, I still do believe it'll be more in favor of T-ara. But, we'll just have to wait and see, because it's still in the negotiation phase and nothing has been finalized on this collaboration.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TOTALLY DISAGREEING WITH THIS COLLAB ? I MEAN LIKE THIS GUY ACTUALLY ATTACK RIHANNA ONCE AND WAS TAKEN TO COURT !! HIM SHOWING IMMEDIATE INTEREST TO N4 SOUNDS WRONG !!! IMMEDIATELY INVITING THEM TO THE STATES AND EVERYTHING IS SERIOUSLY NOT RIGHT...I FEEL THAT ITS KINDA DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY WITH THIS GUY SINCE HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION...T-ARA N4 CAN COLLAB WITH ANYONE ELSE WHY MUST IT HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY ATTACK A GIRL BEFORE...ITS DANGEROUS

T-ARA FOR THE LOVE OF ALL YOUR FANS AND YOURSELF..LEAVE CCM AND KKS THAT BRAINLESS MAN WHO CLEARLY DK HOW TO TAKE CARE OF U AND ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY !! LEAVE THAT BEAST

Well, he did complete his domestic violence courses and was psychologically approved to deal with his own anger management by court order, so I won't overly exaggerate, but will be cautious to be safe when working with him and keep things professional as singers and co-workers, that is, should they complete their negotiations and decide on working together, and have him assist T-ara debuting in the U.S. Please keep in mind, we still don't know when T-ara's U.S. debut will happen. It could next year, or the year after, and there's lots of things that could change during that amount of time.

So this so-called meeting and "talking about music" is more likely a) an opportunity for Chris Brown to ogle and make the girls really uncomfortable and B ) a short easily forgettable picture publicity moment that unless backed by something concrete (say management level contract talks with Chris Brown's recording company), has not much benefit.

How recognizable is Chris Brown in Korea anyway? As posters above me have noted, he's got a really rotten reputation, not really huge in influence nor talent in the industry, and so association with him is something a typical Kpop act shouldn't.

I don't believe any of those options are viable given the circumstances Chris Brown is currently facing from both the court and the public. He knows if he screws up this opportunity, an international one, he'll be struggling much worse than before in terms of his career and public image. He won't be able to make the level of comeback like his fourth album, should he screw up this one with T-ara.

When his fourth album was released back in 2011, to much of everybody's surprise here in the U.S., international communities sprang forth in support of his single. European countries more notably. But his single with Justin Bieber, "Next To You" peaked at 95 on the GAON Chart, and his "Strip" song reached 43 later on during that year. Suffice to say, South Korea is aware of Chris Brown. As for the reactions here, everybody is reliving the events that happened back in 2009, despite efforts to remind others what has changed since then and what's happening right now. There's a possibility that it could work out for T-ara more than Chris Brown, should this become officially agreed that both him and T-ara will be working together in the U.S., which would be T-ara's debut in our country. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

First of all it's so great that T-ARA N4 get's the chance to promote in the US with a big star and open up the door for the US market. Because they really deserve and have the ability to do so.

... BUT they have to choose the right person, T-ARA's image and brand have already been damaged because of "you-know-what" and now make a collaboration with someone the image is really no good really doesn't make it any better. They are really taking a big WIN or LOSE step. And those K-citizen we all know always just jump to their opinions and conclusions and never listen to the explains. And with the korean culture it can be really difficult for them to accept this collaboration.

I do admit that KKS have good ideas for T-ARA and their music, but he really can't handle the Brand. He's like doing EVERYTHING

that may ruin the T-ARA as brand and image.

As I thought that K-pop idol-group industry have been active in more then 2 decades the label's now know to handle the market and

brand, but as we can see they really S**K big times!

But I do wish them GOOD LUCK! And I Love T-ARA as always <3!!!

All of us are not sure just how successful this possible T-ara and Chris Brown collaboration is going to be, given the positive results from their comebacks. Image wise, and reputation, aside, it is possible to create a workable collaborative music together. Everybody in the entertainment industry faces that possibility of falling short in their works. The K-Pop industry are actually making more better progression into the U.S. market gradually, seeing how successful BoA, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Girls' Generation were able to perform way more than previous K-Pop artists.

COLLAB WITH CHRIS BROWN that looks like a maniac dude our N4 is TOO GORGEOUS and INNOCENT FOR HIM TO COLLAB WITH! T___T the image of CHRIS BROWN IS TOTALLY A PIECE OF SH*T.. when this news have release i immediately search his name and the freak IT IS ALL A PIECE OF xxxx i dont even see a GOOD AND RESPECTABLE ARTICLE ABOUT HIM FOR HEAVENS SAKE! does KKS KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE! gaddmit.... haisssh! N4 stands for BRAND NEW IMAGE RIGHT!? and N4 still is dealing with the so called bullying stuff and antis are really not stopping to bash them and it is really irritating like a sh*t haisssh... I JUST WISH THE BEST FOR N4 AND TARA BUT KKS IS ALWAYS BLOCKING LIKE A xxxx AND MADE A PIECE OF DISGUSTING DECISION .... TSK... I HOPE THIS WILL BE A GOOD ONE CUZ ITS PROBABLY MAKING A 50-50 POPULARIZATION AND A DOWNHILL ONE :( HOPE FOR THE BEST ON MY GIRLS..! T ARA FIGHTING ! N4 FIGHTING :)<3 <3 <3

When searching Chris Brown's earlier days it wasn't this bad, at least he's striving to redeem himself now than never, which is a good thing. As for T-ara, some of the antis still can't handle the truth from the members themselves, which still makes them rather pathetic. Some of other antis have changed for the better, which is good. :)

What?!?!?!? I just read the post about Chris Brown??? Really???? Do we really need his help/assistance in promoting T-ara/N4 in the US?????

......I am really leery of his reputation and what his "help" might do to tarnish our Queen's name in the US and the World?

Just my thoughts......

They are still in the negotiating phase in light of these media reports on it. Nothing is finalized yet. I don't think it would tarnish T-ara's image, considering Chris Brown has his own to worry about. Since lots people don't believe in the antis against T-ara, and some antis becoming fans again, thanks to N4, T-ara is in a much better position to gain from this. ^_^

Well I stopped bothering With American pop because of the high influx of no talent no show noname nobodys,so I was surprised to hear about Chris Brown beating the sh!t out of Rihanna (not that I like her at all but still..).

Regardless whit this it's not exactly going to be wise to let N4 work together with Chris Brown due to the potential backlash back home. Considering that Koreas attitude only just barely improved towards T-ara, I don't think it would be the best idea to drag T-ara towards another potential scandal.

On a side note an American debut would be a good thing for them, and it's nice to see Dani pitching in, but I don't think they are ready for it.

Let's be honest a lot of big names in Kpop tried to crack the US and didn't fare all to well. Also as I understood GG already made attempts at breaking into the US market last year with THE BOYS. Still there's a big difference as is between SNSD, 2NE1,WG and T-ara, just to name one: only one of their members is fluent in English and sadly it's the member that hasn't even debuted yet and is the youngest, and who a lot of people would resent joining T-ara (but that's a topic for another time).

All that said I would like to see T-ara break into the American market, and I hope that if something is to come of this collaboration, then T-ara will benefit from it, and potentially get recognized by other American artists.

Still if you ask me given Chris Rocks past and don't think it's the right move to make as things are.

Lots of things that could happen in the future for everybody, but considering the positive feedbacks for both T-ara N4's and Chris Brown's comebacks there might be a possible workable collaboration that could be beneficial for T-ara. In the actual scope of the K-Pop genre in the U.S., it has been gradually getting better and better, seeing how successful Psy has become recently. Other K-Pop artists before Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, and 2NE1 helped open the possibilities for the genre's future prospects to become even more co-existent in the U.S. than previously. T-ara does study other languages, including English, because there are significant amount of U.S. fans of K-Pop artists. :)

Chris Rock? :huh: That would be quite an surprising and interesting collaboration right here.

I have to disagree with you today. Given that T -ara's image isnt any better in Korea but still it doesnt mean that they shouldnt bother to care about their image. Chris Brown has lots of fangirls but this guy's image is worst than Biber's. While T-ara's have bullying scandal, Chris is woman beater. God, KKS is dead in his mind. Bullying scandal and woman beater?? Man, this will be the best Combo, even say "Made in Heaven".. Fans are gonna support and haters are gonna hate but believe me, this is not DONE. There is something like common sense which our CEO, the dumbest in the history doesnt have. He is the very definition of " COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON AT ALL"

I, too, doubt T-ara will be successful there being a Die-Hard Fan of them myself. If anything, I would say this Collaboration may bring some new fans and limelight to their name and that's all but then again, what about the negativity that will tag along with them?? As said by Newton's 3rd law " EVERY action has EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION ." I am totally against this Collaboration. Though there are few advantages but disadvantages are way to bigger and I dont want them to have same destiny as WG. LOL, I died at "KKS would have rotten in his house eating grass"..

Considering that T-ara has improved their image and reputation recently since N4's interview, and antis still running amok with their insanity, while their numbers are decreasing and T-ara support increased, and still increasing, T-ara is in a far better position than Chris Brown, who has a criminal record. Everybody knows that the bullying scandal was a sham and fabricated by antis. Compare that to the irrefutable proof of Rihanna's 911 call and facial injury photos, and his plead of guilty in a court of law, there's a huge, and quite massive difference between our T-ara and Chris Brown. There's no mistake about that. Common sense right now is that they are discussing the possibilities of working together. Nothing is finalized on this. But it does signify that T-ara does have possibilities to work with other artists and promote here in the U.S., which is very good to hear. :)

Common sense will always remind all of us that human dignity of forgiveness and redemption will prevail so long as the person(s) actions, beliefs, and understanding is unwavering in the face of such life challenges ahead of them. Please remember, humans have the ability to learn from their own mistakes, and by encouraging this, will aide a better possibility for our future. Kim Kwang Soo knows what he's doing by talking things out with Chris Brown first, before making a decision on this. T-ara probably has a mutual respect and understanding on how well Chris Brown is trying to improve himself, and learning from his mistakes, which could help them out. There's also that possibility that Chris Brown could help T-ara in working with other artists too, like Rihanna. We all just have to wait and see what will happen next.

If this collaboration does happen, I believe it'll work more in favor of T-ara and possibly improve a little bit on Chris Brown.

Please note that Psychology and Physics are 2 different fields of study. If both were one in the same field and were true, there will be way more wars throughout our history and justify any unwarranted hatred as a just cause to murder someone, even if that person was simply ugly or made an idiotic comment. -_-