Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara will still stand strong for many years to come

fusion217

its been a week full of buzz. T-ara n4 performing on music shows and things like that but im sure that the 3 highlights of the week are..

1. collaboration with CB

2. not being able to win on MCD

3. rumors of a black ocean for n4 during dream concert

firstly these 3 news have either been bad news or news with bad reactions..

1. CB has some anger/violence issue and t-ara has a bullying scandal and ppl goes of shooting their mouth a match made in heaven bla bla bla...

2. n4 song is awesome and im sure many will agree not just fans but their song/album is not doing well and i personally think its due to the fact that haters/ppl still cant get over the scandal..in the pass t-ara albums/songs all have decent rankings and wins but no more after the scandal....

3. black ocean just shows that many ppl are still hating on them due to the scandal..even if its not true about the dream concert black ocean...in the past nothing of this sort will ever surface online..t-ara was well liked by so many but now it has been greatly reduce....

im a big t-ara fan and will stand with them through thick and thin but all these that should not be happening to them is seriously breaking my heart...all these rumours and hateful comments were rarely seen in the past but now they are too common. t-ara was once a top tier group but i doubt so now...

the main thing i want to say is this..no matter how bad or good t-ara becomes we should forever stand by them and support them.. only this will then allow t-ara to break free of whats happening now and regain their throne that they were once sitting on. every idol has its good and bad times and every idol has scandals.. im also a big fan of kara and kara too face a major crisis/scandal back in 2011..rumours also spreaded saying that the members were not close etc but they manage to overcome everything and fans stood with them and thats what overcame everything and lead them back to where they are today still a top tier girl grp that t-ara once was...

i hope that this post have encourage us hyomin jiyeon eunjung qri boram ahreum dani fans alittle that they will overcome all this hate and be back to where they once were... we have to support them no matter what

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5stnWbNM8

this is a short video about what had happen to kara back then and how they overcame it... do watch it as it can be strongly related to us..its a heart warming video and will really helped us to believe that t-ara will one day overcome everything..

sry of i offended any queens in this post..

peace...

2. n4 song is awesome and im sure many will agree not just fans but their song/album is not doing well and i personally think its due to the fact that haters/ppl still cant get over the scandal..in the pass t-ara albums/songs all have decent rankings and wins but no more after the scandal....

Alright I'm gonna be honest with you here...

I'm a diehard T-ara fan and have, at the least, tolerated every release they've had so far, whether I liked the song or not. But as for Country Side Diary, I can't stand the song :(. It's just not to my liking. I've watched all of T-ara N4's performances so far, but I have to shamefully admit that I watch them muted :unsure:.

But it's k, I bought the album anyways. But in all honesty, I only bought it because I want every album, and even then I was hesitant on buying this one until it was announced to be special edition. I can see why it hasn't sold so well.

i like what you said here. and i believe in you!!! :))) i still have a high hopes that someday t-ara will regain what they lost because of the scandal. for me it's a good idea to have a unit first and maybe a year after they should comeback as one t-ara and give the people with a very great song that they always do. t-ara can overcome this, i know that. it's just a challenge for them to become more powerful and better. T-ara fighting. Queens love you. we will always be here for them <3:D

Hope you don't mind me being a bit nitpicky here but the title is perhaps a bit misleading - T-ara will not be 'standing strong' for the 'many years to come'.

Idol groups never really last all that long, for beginners, save for cases like Shinhwa and possibly in the future, SNSD as well i.e. groups that

As soon as the members' contracts expire (which may as well be happening anytime between next year to maybe 3 years at best - hell even this year possibly), then it's over. T-ara would either disband or become a shadow of its former self. And when it comes to how very, very little Boram and Qri actually benefited as idols (and in Boram's case, legitimate health issues), chances of them signing back into CCM are very, very low.

The song does well largely because of T-ara's fanbase (as with pretty much any major K-pop group). Not because it's a genius masterpiece.

It's not even about T-ara vs netizens and antis anymore. It's about T-ara vs their own future.

@Denty012 - In regards to Countryside Diary, you ain't the only one mate lol. Performing a song like that is undoubtedly going to be difficult (if not impossible) to pull off well in live stages. On the other hand, *gasp* you live in Irvine?! Always wanted to visit that place, especially since it's where Blizzard Entertainment is located at :3

@Denty012 - In regards to Countryside Diary, you ain't the only one mate lol. Performing a song like that is undoubtedly going to be difficult (if not impossible) to pull off well in live stages. On the other hand, *gasp* you live in Irvine?! Always wanted to visit that place, especially since it's where Blizzard Entertainment is located at :3

Haha, I didn't even know Blizzard was located here :P. Irvine itself doesn't have much to offer, but it resides in the charming Orange County, with LA county a short drive away. If you ever do visit, there's plenty of niches to explore :).

In regards to Countryside Diary though.. Live or studio, I cringe every time. Every time!

The potential collaboration with Chris Brown is still in the negotiation stages, and nothing has been officially confirmed if this will happen or not. It looks promising and very beneficial for T-ara should it happen, but there are other possibilities to look forward to as well, so there is always hope for T-ara to debut in the U.S. T-ara is still doing well on M! Countdown Chart for the week of May 5th, at the 4th spot. There's still a good chance to reach the top as long as support continues to grow. The Dream Concert was very good for them, after watching a few fancam video uploads of their performance. ^_^

Antis are in their desperate mode now, seeing their ranks crumble, forcing themselves to making-up hopeless and idiotic scenarios to justify their ways of twisted, illogical thinking in order to somewhat remain relevant. Because they are unable to cope with the sheer support T-ara has and continue to gain. T-ara N4's debut song is a testament to the antis failure to bring down the fandom, Core Contents Media, and T-ara themselves. Antis lost and are still on the run, and T-ara shall endure for a good many more years to come, which I very much agree with. ^_^

if u guys watch the video the last part it showed that kara actually had some sort of fan meet/concert to thank their fans after the crisis..i hope t-ara would have one of this soon..fans will greatly appreciate it

I recall them doing some unofficial parking lot fan meets back then, during that difficult time. I'm sure there will be other fan meets in the future for the fandom. ^_^

1. CB has some anger/violence issue and t-ara has a bullying scandal and ppl goes of shooting their mouth a match made in heaven bla bla bla..

- Haters gonna hate and fans gonna support but I, too, am not happy about this Collaboration to be honest but I will support w/e T-ara is doing or will do at the end of the day and I believe every Queen's share same feeling as mine if not more.

-As for this number, the info below may be helpful. If our girls are able to surpass the stated number then yeah, they are still going strong but by any means, if they didnt even reach their previous sales then yeah, we should really worry about them and their future. Its SL's Gaon Chart Ranking for the month of September when the controversy was at its peak but still it did really well while Rural Life hasnt shown anything like that. We still have to wait and see what chart ranking will it have in this month.

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

3. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 84,406,481 Points

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

5. T-ara – ‘MIRAGE’ – 27,267 albums

< Online Downloads For The Month >

5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 819,769 Downloads

< Online Chart – Streams >

5. T-ara – “SEXY LOVE” – 6,792,696 Streams

3. black ocean just shows that many ppl are still hating on them due to the scandal..even if its not true about the dream concert black ocean...in the past nothing of this sort will ever surface online..t-ara was well liked by so many but now it has been greatly reduce....

- Tara was accused of having Black Ocean back in September when they preformed SL at Kpop Nature + Jeju Island Concert but later it was proved to be false. As far as BO is concerned, well, I have seen plenty of videos in YT to be convinced that there wasnt BO. Yeah, almost majority of the fandom didnt support them but few of the fandom supported them so rest assured in this case.

I'm a big t-ara fan and will stand with them through thick and thin but all these that should not be happening to them is seriously breaking my heart...all these rumours and hateful comments were rarely seen in the past but now they are too common. t-ara was once a top tier group but i doubt so now...

the main thing i want to say is this..no matter how bad or good t-ara becomes we should forever stand by them and support them.. only this will then allow t-ara to break free of whats happening now and regain their throne that they were once sitting on. every idol has its good and bad times and every idol has scandals..

We have to support them no matter what

- :Lots of Queen's defended them through out the scandal while some new joined the forum here in TD, who knows how many worldwide. Queen's are gonna support them no matter what and that's the very reason why all of us are here together and have been through all those ups and downs. Good times pass away but the good thing about Bad times is they, too, pass away. Though T-ara wont remain forever nor they can be idol for life time or they can promote as a group as life-time but they will always remain as T-ara in the hearts of all fans and those feelings for them are ones that wont fade away with time.

• 2 weeks later...

@Eunjung4eva - there's a couple of things I don't quite understand (or even agree with). But first of all, long time no see, buddy :) Feels somehow weird to be back here after nearly 3 weeks.

1. Fans here do not know for absolute certain whether if T-ara even wants to remain active as a group now. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, judging from some of our convos in the past and that Netizenbuzz article that had a huge compliation of T-ara vs CCM moments. The girls didn't even know they were going to America until the articles about it were released - they weren't given the time to prepare or even think about it. With such a fiercely bad relationship with their own CEO, you'd think it's normal for them to think they'd have had many, many thoughts of wanting to quit and live normal lives - Boram and Qri in particular. Anyone lesser would have already tried to do so. If I was in their shoes, hell, I probably would have thrown myself off the rooftop of a building already.

2. When you say 'Queen's are gonna support them no matter what' - I find this a bit concerning, as it also means condoning/accepting/overlooking/ignoring the kind of ungodly hell the group has to go through under CCM on an almost daily basis. Even collabing with Chris Brown and to support it, it's not really any different to supporting them to working with a criminal just for the sake of their career. That's a bit too far imo. Seeing CCM also raid Sports Seoul recently over a petty reason, I think that shows more than enough to say that T-ara is run by a mobster who prefers to run his company like a dictatorship. Maybe it's just a personal speech of yours, but logically put, that sounds a bit...dangerous, to put it subtly.

It sort of connects with Point No.1 above. They're not your average idol group having typical up and down moments - they're a group that's very well near to going on the decline, if not already, largely thanks to huge negligence from the agency. If anything, what the situation has devolved into is an clear ongoing bipartisan 'war'. - fans vs antis and netizens, all thanks to media manipulation from CCM - and T-ara is right in the middle of it.

It's not support of their careers that T-ara needs. It's the support of their own humanity (and probably even their own sanity) to live their lives as normally and healthily as possible that T-ara likely needs more.

3. Generally speaking, subunits do not sell as much as their parent units do. N4 was already guaranteed to not sell or rank very high up in the charts (or stay high for long) before they even debuted. The record of other sub-units (minus Infinite and TTS, whose fanbases are sizable) alone shows this, at least in physical album sales. Even if they debuted in an alternate scenario where the scandal never happened, at best, sales would have been in the several thousands, assuming their popularity ran stale along the way (which probably would have been the case).

Mind you, girl groups also tend to universally do well with digital sales, whether if they go through a scandal or not.

That is all.

Haha, I didn't even know Blizzard was located here :P. Irvine itself doesn't have much to offer, but it resides in the charming Orange County, with LA county a short drive away. If you ever do visit, there's plenty of niches to explore :).

In regards to Countryside Diary though.. Live or studio, I cringe every time. Every time!

Man, you must be rich too at that :P I heard living costs in Irvine are pretty darn expensive as well. How did you even not know Blizzard was HQ'd at Irvine O___O Always wanted to visit that city - even had the chance to do so way back in December 2011, though sadly, plans got abruptly cancelled for reasons my uncle couldn't tell me T_T

Definitely agreed on CTD's lives with you >__>.

@Scatter. Glad to see you too, mate. Yeah, you were really away for a while. Regarding this post and its content, I would say its almost same as beating a dead horse because I have already changed my thoughts, lol. After seeing T-ara VS KKS on NB and the recent hectic schedule, my thoughts have changed drastically. I will not comment about those thing like "I will Support w/e they do" because its not my intention now. I will reply you on those point that I disagree with you.

1.Though I agree(lol, its really odd bcoz its my first time agree with you after all the discussion we had over months in the past) that T-ara should take some time off or even run away from CCM but its still little rude to say " I would have jumped off the building". Taking life is never a solution. That being said, I, too think that T-ara might want to be free from KKS. What's the possibility of KKS intentionally making T-ara look so bad that none of the other agency would accept them even if T-ara try to join them after T-ara's contract expires?? I really find so same things fishy after that post on NB. Though I had ideas of KKS being devil more or less but that was just "REALLY?? DID HE REALLY?".. I couldnt even..

2. In the past, I once said " Work to death T-ara. You have to establish yourself first and bring those people who were left behind. Its not time to rest at all" on "T-ara to hold Aisa Tour next year" or was it " T-ara to hold Japanese Concert next year" but now, I dont think like this at all. Though I still want them to promote and gain fame for themselves but not this way. I want them to treasure themselves and give more priority to their health and I definitely disagree with promotion of Korean CB, Japanese CB and Budokan Concert with in 3-4 months time span. As far as CB is concerned, I was never happy with this Collaboration but then again, it was win-win situation for T-ara. Their image wont get any better even if they were to disagree with the Collaboration so yeah.. And I definitely agree with you regarding KKS and this disgusting way of treating T-ara and running a company.

It's not support of their careers that T-ara needs. It's the support of their own humanity (and probably even their own sanity) to live their lives as normally and healthily as possible that T-ara likely needs more.

- Well, at this point T-ara's career is their humanity, their lively-hood, their pride and all. Even if T-ara were to disband and go their separate ways (Note that KKS will never let them into ShowBiz if T-ara were to ditch him and his company), do you think they will be able to live a normal lives?? With what qualifications or means?? Neither they are young enough to enroll into College and restart their studies(except Jiyeon, Hyomin and definitely Areum) nor they have any extra talent other than ShowBiz related?? With a tag of "Bullies" and such huge amount of hatred, how will they be able to live normal lives?? The only option they got is to work at departmental store, convenient store, some retail shop or at best, as Dance Trainer or Vocal Trainer. For Someone who have lived their lives being Celeb, do you think they will be able to do such works in Public?? While I do understand your point of giving up being a idol rather than being money making slaves under KKS but do understand that life isnt such easy. There are times when one has to give up his happiness/self-respect/Pride for Lively-hood and that's what T-ara is doing now. They dont have anything to do to survive other than living Celeb life in such a way. They are basically compromising with life and that's the story of every next person. But again, I want them to live a happy normal life which isnt possible under KKS. I dont know what I am saying. My statement is going back and forth. All the brakes from hell went loose after reading T-ara VS KKS. I just want them to be happy and if they think w/e they are doing will bring them happiness then I will support them..

3. Regarding Sub-unit and its comparison with SL, I got my answer after seeing Gaon Chart Rankings on AKP. It wasnt even half of what we had during the Scandal at its Peak so yeah you got it right there..

I'm so sad because the latest single, JW diary cant do great in music charts. I love the song. Even if some people dont like the song, it's still a better one compared to another comebacks of another groups. The other comebacks dont make any great hits like previous years, but they still top the charts in the speed of rocket. Now JW diary keeps going down in charts. Heartbreaking.

I'm so sad because the latest single, JW diary cant do great in music charts. I love the song. Even if some people dont like the song, it's still a better one compared to another comebacks of another groups. The other comebacks dont make any great hits like previous years, but they still top the charts in the speed of rocket. Now JW diary keeps going down in charts. Heartbreaking.

It's understandable and even expected that songs do eventually fall, maybe increase again for a short time before falling again in the charts over time. I agree, it's an epic song from them, even though it's from a sub-unit of the group. But at least seeing them get up that high from their sub-unit debut, speaks volumes and measures of success from what was expected before. Which additionally shifted this civil war against the antis, who still continue to make up foolish scenarios desperately, as if they were employees of Core Contents Media, when they're not. And they continue to create fabricated, misleading ploys to justify their idiocy, like making up some obscured rift between the members and the company, which is pretty much false in every regard, because antis are taking member responses way out of context, while over exaggerating the contents, even when those contents are so old already. Antis have shifted their strategies, yet again, and now going trying to make the media more to blame while trying to exalt themselves from it, when this was actually all their faults to begin, because it was their initial activities online that caught the media's attention, in the first place. Sure the media took responsibility for their parts back then and accepted their consequences, but there are still a small few who are still acting emotional about it, instead of maturing and learning from it.

Seeing that T-ara still has a very strong fandom base, and recognized internationally from others in similar business aspects, it can be assured that Core Contents Media's T-ara will endure for many years to come. :)

@Scatter. Glad to see you too, mate. Yeah, you were really away for a while. Regarding this post and its content, I would say its almost same as beating a dead horse because I have already changed my thoughts, lol. After seeing T-ara VS KKS on NB and the recent hectic schedule, my thoughts have changed drastically. I will not comment about those thing like "I will Support w/e they do" because its not my intention now. I will reply you on those point that I disagree with you.

1.Though I agree(lol, its really odd bcoz its my first time agree with you after all the discussion we had over months in the past) that T-ara should take some time off or even run away from CCM but its still little rude to say " I would have jumped off the building". Taking life is never a solution. That being said, I, too think that T-ara might want to be free from KKS. What's the possibility of KKS intentionally making T-ara look so bad that none of the other agency would accept them even if T-ara try to join them after T-ara's contract expires?? I really find so same things fishy after that post on NB. Though I had ideas of KKS being devil more or less but that was just "REALLY?? DID HE REALLY?".. I couldnt even..

2. In the past, I once said " Work to death T-ara. You have to establish yourself first and bring those people who were left behind. Its not time to rest at all" on "T-ara to hold Aisa Tour next year" or was it " T-ara to hold Japanese Concert next year" but now, I dont think like this at all. Though I still want them to promote and gain fame for themselves but not this way. I want them to treasure themselves and give more priority to their health and I definitely disagree with promotion of Korean CB, Japanese CB and Budokan Concert with in 3-4 months time span. As far as CB is concerned, I was never happy with this Collaboration but then again, it was win-win situation for T-ara. Their image wont get any better even if they were to disagree with the Collaboration so yeah.. And I definitely agree with you regarding KKS and this disgusting way of treating T-ara and running a company.

- Well, at this point T-ara's career is their humanity, their lively-hood, their pride and all. Even if T-ara were to disband and go their separate ways (Note that KKS will never let them into ShowBiz if T-ara were to ditch him and his company), do you think they will be able to live a normal lives?? With what qualifications or means?? Neither they are young enough to enroll into College and restart their studies(except Jiyeon, Hyomin and definitely Areum) nor they have any extra talent other than ShowBiz related?? With a tag of "Bullies" and such huge amount of hatred, how will they be able to live normal lives?? The only option they got is to work at departmental store, convenient store, some retail shop or at best, as Dance Trainer or Vocal Trainer. For Someone who have lived their lives being Celeb, do you think they will be able to do such works in Public?? While I do understand your point of giving up being a idol rather than being money making slaves under KKS but do understand that life isnt such easy. There are times when one has to give up his happiness/self-respect/Pride for Lively-hood and that's what T-ara is doing now. They dont have anything to do to survive other than living Celeb life in such a way. They are basically compromising with life and that's the story of every next person. But again, I want them to live a happy normal life which isnt possible under KKS. I dont know what I am saying. My statement is going back and forth. All the brakes from hell went loose after reading T-ara VS KKS. I just want them to be happy and if they think w/e they are doing will bring them happiness then I will support them..

3. Regarding Sub-unit and its comparison with SL, I got my answer after seeing Gaon Chart Rankings on AKP. It wasnt even half of what we had during the Scandal at its Peak so yeah you got it right there..

Working 2 part-time jobs, meeting an awesome girl and helping with translating + proof-reading reports & emails for my dad takes quite an amount of time before I even get to do whatever else I always used to do on the computer XD (notice I don't even comment as frequently as I used to on NB as well) I enjoy our every-now-and-then discussions, and I'll take the time to address some of the points you disagreed with.

1. In regards to the 'jumping off the building' bit, yea, I'll admit it probably was a bit far-fetched though let's be honest here - I think it's safe to say that if you, me, or pretty much anyone we know personally - if any one of us was in T-ara, we'd probably go as far to complain to the police of human rights abuse or even report to groups like Amnesty. Being bullied by iljins was torturous, but being bullied by a CEO who's like a gang boss is a pure hell .__. What I was trying to say their workload is so excessively toxic that your average person would probably barely last a month, if you hadn't figured already. After all, Korea's education system brought in quite a number of student suicides and putting it simply, KKS's 'work' system is pretty much several levels worse than that in nature.

2. It's hard to say it's an automatic win-win situation for their activites in America. I mean, looking at the Las Vegas performance alone...well, yea. N4, even with CB, is stuck with having to start from rock bottom and it seems pretty clear that CCM did not attempt to do any real long-term planning either, which can be a serious hindrance in both the short and long run.

With no adequate support, the machine isn't going to go very far itself. Why Chris Down of all people, I think a lot of fans (including you and me) would be extremely curious to find that out too. The guy's got a criminal record...it's frankly a bit worrying. God knows what he could possible do to the group >__>.

3. I think this is where our discussion could really go long ways here, haha.

By the time their contracts end, some of the members would already be close to hitting 30 (assuming they're not kicked out like Hwayoung before that happens), and the idol life is notoriously short + with all the hell they had gone through under CCM, I think it's very safe to say at least some of the members would be desperate to just find a typical 9-5 job unrelated to the industry, whatever that will be rather than pursuing such careers. It's kind of like how many conscripts in the ROK military feel - most never dare to stay longer beyond their 2-year service, yet still look back at it with some degree of pride because they saw that they overcame hardships they never even thought about. Like you said, they won't get anywhere far whether if the contract expires or they rebel against it - past members of CCM since KKS was CEO have it real rough to stay afloat in the showbiz (Lee Hyori is the only exception I believe).

With college - mind you, there isn't an age limit for upper education in Korea. You're right that most people in college are in their early to mid 20s, but some people do stay much longer or enter later (heck, a friend of my dad didn't even graduate until he was 28 and a pastor I knew graduated when he was in his early 30s). By the way, Boram and Qri already pretty much completed college education before debuting (or were at least near it - which in any case, it won't take long for them to do so, unless they're thick as bricks). Of course, that leaves Soyeon out, whose alma is unknown.

There's also that word that many fans would find shocking to see - marriage. If either one has a husband that can support them on a daily basis, I think they could slowly integrate back to civilian life. I never said it was going to be easy, but for the sake of their health, it's probably the most likely case for some of the members, or perhaps even all of them if they can't continue into the showbiz. And even then, who knows, the future in the next few years is far too uncertain and some fortune *could* occur for T-ara (and the exact opposite for CCM).

Ultimately, I think it would eventually boil down to what fans would prefer between now and the near future - either have the group continue on further, but at the same time also condoning the gritty hell the members go through under CCM with heavy mental and physical costs or prefer them to disband and live quiet but healthy lives (or alternatively, have them somehow rebel against CCM like JYJ did, even if it risks the group gravely as well as the future dreams of the members who intend on staying in the showbiz after the contracts expire).

CCM's tyranny won't last forever either, seeing KKS is now already in his early 50s, he's bound to retire or be replaced by someone else. Right now though, it's extremely difficult, if not even impossible, to completely confirm whether if they feel being idols is their only way of survival or what they do brings happiness for even the slightest unless they spill it from their own mouths, which probably won't happen until long after the group (or the members, assuming CCM decides to make T-ara an After-School 2.0) disbands and/or when KKS is no longer active in the industry.

Sub-units in K-pop generally don't do very well overall (save for TaeTiSeo, Sistar19 and Infinite-H) so it shouldn't come off as too much of a surprise. Concept-wise, many Koreans , particularly teens and young adults, also aren't very warm to an idol hip-hop concept largely because Korea already has its own solidly-established hip-hop industry and artists, who enjoy a lot of popularity from that exact audience - and generally speaking, the vast majority of idol rappers simply cannot rap very well and usually come off as try-hards, fakes or wannabes.

LoL at the amount of negativity in your posts Scatter! Also why are you so butthurt over CCM? :D

Look I don't like this company either because they give subpar roles for Qri. But other than that I think their management is superb. Yeah they are demanding and want best results from T-ara girls all the time, what company wouldn't? I'll help you - a shitty one! But no way in hell they mistreat girls, it is not in their best interest! And if that would be the case, girls themselves or their parents would do something about it. T-ara is CCM's gold mine and it would cost them dearly if something bad would happen to them. So just think about it. It's easy to give to bad rumour, thats why mass of T-ara antifans exploded last year. People are looking for senstations and they will believe in everything.

"LoL at the amount of negativity in your posts Scatter! Also why are you so butthurt over CCM? :D"

Because I find it highly intolerable that CCM's constant mistakes have been damaging the group in all sorts of ways imaginable? I think I've made this clear. There is absolutely nothing positive about CCM at all. I'll admit I'm a pessimistic person, but I don't condone the bad CCM has done to the group even one bit. It's intolerable, immoral and borderlines to abuse of human rights, if not already.

"Look I don't like this company either because they give subpar roles for Qri. But other than that I think their management is superb. Yeah they are demanding and want best results from T-ara girls all the time, what company wouldn't? I'll help you - a shitty one! But no way in hell they mistreat girls, it is not in their best interest!"

I don't see how working them like slaves, threatening them in public, forcing the members to compete with one another, making openly blatant lies to the public, storming into media outlet offices and cussing at the staff etc. can be in any way, be asking for the 'best results' from T-ara or classified as 'superb management'. You're being incredibly naive at best here. CCM is a shitty company and it always will be so long as Kim Kwang Soo is in charge. There is plenty of evidence that proves this and it's enough to turn some people's stomachs inside out.

" And if that would be the case, girls themselves or their parents would do something about it."

And how do you think their parents or the girls themselves will stand up to a mobster-like CEO who's done so much bad to them? I'm interested in hearing this out - if they were able to do it, they would have done it long ago and CCM would have respected their decisions. Too bad it never really has.

"T-ara is CCM's gold mine and it would cost them dearly if something bad would happen to them."

It doesn't matter if T-ara is CCM's gold mine or not. The two cannot co-exist peacefully nor professionally without incident and CCM's actions have done far more harm to the group than any external forces have. Ideally, the group should be allocated to a different company but that's impossible because they simply don't have the power to do so, unless they want to take a massive gamble like JYJ, Block B and KARA have in the past.

"So just think about it. It's easy to give to bad rumour, thats why mass of T-ara antifans exploded last year. People are looking for senstations and they will believe in everything."

Of course they do. And at the same time, it's just as easy for CCM to make over-exaggerate T-ara to the extremes - their media play alone has displayed this numerous times. Do you know why the number of T-ara's antis increased explosively last year? Long answer short - KKS's constantly contradicting statements and overall poor PR is exactly why - he continued to lie and make a fool out of himself and the group, leading to complete distrust of the company and the group overall - which in turn, led to people disliking the group even further.

It's not even a 'rumor'. Eunjung herself, admitted the group was foolish in venting their anger out on Hwayoung via Twitter and ganging up on one person, whatever the reason, is bullying.

The media's a terrifying weapon to use and to mishandle the use of it is horrifying. CCM did just that, and T-ara ended up paying the price. Ask any regular here in Diadem, and they can definitely tell you that CCM is undoubtedly an incompetent company with terrible morals.

Working 2 part-time jobs, meeting an awesome girl and helping with translating + proof-reading reports & emails for my dad takes quite an amount of time before I even get to do whatever else I always used to do on the computer XD (notice I don't even comment as frequently as I used to on NB as well) I enjoy our every-now-and-then discussions, and I'll take the time to address some of the points you disagreed with.

Saving space,lol.. I highly appreciate that you took your time to reply me back though you are busy and I do notice that you arent so frequent on NB as you used to. Thanks for the post mate :)

1. I would never agree with "jumping off the building" even if it were for the sake of comment, that being said if I were to voice out my opinion about this particular para, yeah, I do agree that T-ara is having it really hard. While I would never deny that w/e T-ara have today(all fame, popularity, loving and loyal fans like us and many more) is all because of KKS but I definitely dont see KKS as a fatherly image towards T-ara. I mean, how can I even after all those news and bad treatment towards T-ara by KKS?? T-ara has also addressed that they were mistreated badly time and again though it was indirect or say that's what I understood from them on varieties shows. While I do agree that CCM/KKS is No-No company to be related with(except Music wise, this guy has some taste in Music and I will always praise him for that) but still cant bring myself to agree with "jumping off" part or ending life just because CCM is not better than Hell, itself.

2. No comment regarding Pool Concert and this collaboration but do note this that this Collaboration is definitely not a bad option for T-ara considering T-ara's present popularity and status. While I definitely disagree with CB being good option for T-ara N4 but on the positive side, I do acknowledge that CB's taste in Music is really good and T-ara wont get anyone better to collaborate with than him( Definitely Music wise. Nothing more or less) and to be honest, I dont think CB can use violence with T-ar N4 just like he did with Rihanna. Mate, Rihanna was his girl while TN4 are his fellow artist so I dont see the need for you to be worried about CB's action against T-ara N4(precisely aimed at your last sentence of this para)

3. I do agree that some of the members may want to live normal life and the possibilities of them choosing it are wide but still its easier said than done. To live a civilian life right after fore-shaking Celeb life would be really hard if not impossible. Given that they did manage to get a 9-5 job, they will still have hard life considering the fact that they were once an idol who were hugely popular and had the worst Girl group or will even dare to say Idol Group's Scandal in Kpop history. They will have eyes all over them and there are still possibilities of them being out-casted at work or being made fun of on their way to work at subway or bus. If anything, I definitely agree that marriage would be the best option. Wonder Grils' Sunye would be the best example here. Also, if I have to be real honest here I dont think T-ara would ever rebel against KKS. Had they ever had such intentions, SL would have never been released during Scandal or they wouldnt have come to promote it so it would be safe to say that for the time being or till their contract expires, T-ara is not going anywhere which is really sad. All we can do is wait for them to take some actions in future which isnt likely to happen or KKS, himself letting them go, yet again I have doubt on it again.

PS: Have fun with your gal :D

Edit: I hope the poster of this thread wont mind us having discussion here. By any means, if we are diverting out of the thread's discussion, do let us know so that I would refrain myself.

I personally feel that T-ara has been through a lot even since the scandal and even until now, there are still many eyes on the internet scrutinising every move that T-ara or CCM/KKS makes. It is to a point where you don't even know how to help the girls from all these flamings, albeit all the rebuts that many Queen's out there have made on forums and what not against these flamers/haters/anti-fans etc.

It is really depressing reading news about T-ara's scandal last year and even now, whatever moves T-ara make, netizens have to scrutinise, criticise and put them down. All these netizens or haters must be saints to have so much hate on T-ara for one mistake that they had openly admitted and try to advocate for peace. However, it is ironic to say that they are saints because of all the hate they have against a girl group that has been doing so well music wise, performance wise. Just because of one mistake, which might not be entirely T-ara's fault and responsibility, they receive so much backlash.

Regarding their collaboration with Chris Brown, I feel that T-ara should stay in Asia and not move out of the continent. Their concept as a group has never been "too revealing" when it comes to outfits and dances. I am not saying this just because I'm asian but it is evident through all the performances that T-ara had in Korea, Japan or any other Asian countries that the girls are more comfortable with fun and exciting concepts. They are definitely, or at least not now, the type to be dancing like American artists, who are more comfortable with sexually suggestive dances/songs/performances. I believe many Queen's still prefer their concepts during their earlier days, namely IGCBOY, TTL, Lovey Dovey, Roly Poly and so on. It is not wrong for T-ara to be exploring new directions and concepts, like N4 and QBS, but I believe many Queen's still look forward to the "reunion" of T-ara in the upcoming months where they will be promoting their new album in Japan! Pardon me for my opinions, and no offense is intended, just voicing out my views on T-ara recently.

Back to actual topic, I feel that Kpop groups are generally short-lived; the older kpop groups will slowly get phased out because of the stream of new and fresh faces/voices, which are the ones that sell. To be honest, I don't see T-ara standing strong for the many years to come, but at least till the day their contract expires with CCM. Even if they were to re-contract with CCM or any other entertainment organisations in Korea, their popularity will drop when all the newer bands come into the industry. However, one point to think about is that we do know that some of them have been guests and part of variety shows. This could be their alternative, especially when most of them have exposure to several variety show hosts. I would definitely be happy to see Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung and Soyeon be part of variety shows. Like in the past where Jiyeon was in Heroes and Hyomin in Invincible Youth. I can actually see Jiyeon and Hyomin be main casts of variety shows like Running Man etc, probably because of their exposure in the recent years.

Look I don't like this company either because they give subpar roles for Qri.

At least Qri got a solo song and a duet with Boram for their Bunny Style! Album, and soon she'll debut in QBS in Japan. :)

But other than that I think their management is superb. Yeah they are demanding and want best results from T-ara girls all the time, what company wouldn't? I'll help you - a shitty one! But no way in hell they mistreat girls, it is not in their best interest! And if that would be the case, girls themselves or their parents would do something about it. T-ara is CCM's gold mine and it would cost them dearly if something bad would happen to them. So just think about it. It's easy to give to bad rumour, thats why mass of T-ara antifans exploded last year. People are looking for senstations and they will believe in everything.

Good points here. ^_^ Core Contents Media try their very best with what they got, for their employees. Sure, it's not easy to maintain when someone cuts out the rug from under them here and there from underneath sometimes, or when something unexpectedly happens that pushes them back in their schedules, or having to change somethings here and there because of new opportunities, but they still march on. That's respect all by itself. :) I've seen my fair share of tough obstacles that artists go through with some behind-the-scenes coverages, and there's really that much work that they all have to accomplish, which isn't an easy task. Some people who are just incapable of handling that amount of workload would say that's way too much, but given that through support and providing a means to accomplish that many responsibilities, they are quite capable in succeeding.

T-ara members are employees of Core Contents Media and part of the K-Pop genre and South Korean Entertainment Industry, who work with others and help the communities, and sometimes compete in friendly games. Core Contents Media sometimes change their stance and opinions, just like everyone else, from time to time. It doesn't make them liars, even when they explain why the change all of the sudden. Sure, the company, like any other company in the business, have their bouts with the media, there's no surprise there really. The families of the T-ara members, and other artists, work alongside the company, and even go as far as to help out too, like Boram's father in the Roly Poly music video. Family is really the best when it comes to the members, even though there's some rocky moments between them on rare occasions. They still pulled through together, which says a lot on its own again. T-ara is unique in their own right, and are quite capable in working things out, which is a plus in their career outlook.

That last part is true, people sometimes do believe in everything, or even anything, about them. Sometimes there are mistakes that happen in both reporting and the source material, but that shouldn't even be a reason to hate them needlessly, given that we are all mortal human beings with flaws and at least try to learn and grow from them. Can't live in a society where a simple, innocent mistake warrants an execution of a child. Only sick-minded monsters would draw on that kind of conclusion.

Antis can't let go of the past, even though such misfortunes were forgiven and apologized for, and have allowed them to risen above them with newer heights of successes in their careers. They still delude themselves into thinking that they're on the inside Walls of Core Contents Media, when for a fact that they are not, or even worse, think that they can be Core Contents Media's public relations managers. :lol: I'm willing to assume that most of them couldn't turn a bad situation into a positive comeback situation, due to their inept abilities to do so when the chips are down, while staying firmly in their very own personal Hells. They don't appear to have a clear grasp on reality, nor enough brain power to figure out what's happening to all parties involved in the situations either, judging from their comments on T-ara coverage from the media. They just focus on attacking the members and the company, like belittling them and continue to label them as pitiful, disposable, ingrates, which makes them even more idiotic and that more dumb in their narrow-minded views of the world and life. They even try to spin media stories so out of context, and pass it along as if it were creditable evidence, when it's truthfully not. Someone would truly say, "That has nothing to do with this topic at all." So sad these antis.

At least some of those antis are intelligent enough to stop being antis, in which they're no longer called antis, once they've learned the ugly truth about the real antis and their unjustified contempt against the members and the company. And those returning to the fandom knows the truth, after that recent interview with T-ara N4, that there wasn't any bullying, and their tweets was about a disagreement amongst them. Only antis would actually think and consider those indirect, harmless tweets was in some kind of form of bullying. Again, so sad these antis who can't handle the truth. There are plenty of members here who saw right through the fabricated nonsense antis were trying to do to bring the members, the company, and the entire fandom down. They all failed, epically. :)

Again, good points there in your posting. :) Core Contents Media's T-ara will be strong for many years to come for all of us.

I personally feel that T-ara has been through a lot even since the scandal and even until now, there are still many eyes on the internet scrutinising every move that T-ara or CCM/KKS makes. It is to a point where you don't even know how to help the girls from all these flamings, albeit all the rebuts that many Queen's out there have made on forums and what not against these flamers/haters/anti-fans etc.

This civil war is will continue on for some time, seeing that some antis aren't able to let go of the past at all. I understand how you feel about this, and we shouldn't lost our hearts and faith in them, because we know the antis are losing badly, and are in their desperate mode as their numbers dwindle even more. Their trying to recruit by spreading lies to everybody about the members, the company, and about Kim Kwang Soo. So stay strong over there. :) You're not alone.

It is really depressing reading news about T-ara's scandal last year and even now, whatever moves T-ara make, netizens have to scrutinise, criticise and put them down. All these netizens or haters must be saints to have so much hate on T-ara for one mistake that they had openly admitted and try to advocate for peace. However, it is ironic to say that they are saints because of all the hate they have against a girl group that has been doing so well music wise, performance wise. Just because of one mistake, which might not be entirely T-ara's fault and responsibility, they receive so much backlash.

In a way, maybe this could be true, even though there's still a strong fanbase, and new fans joining in, who still continue to support the members through thick and thin. :)

Regarding their collaboration with Chris Brown, I feel that T-ara should stay in Asia and not move out of the continent. Their concept as a group has never been "too revealing" when it comes to outfits and dances. I am not saying this just because I'm asian but it is evident through all the performances that T-ara had in Korea, Japan or any other Asian countries that the girls are more comfortable with fun and exciting concepts. They are definitely, or at least not now, the type to be dancing like American artists, who are more comfortable with sexually suggestive dances/songs/performances. I believe many Queen's still prefer their concepts during their earlier days, namely IGCBOY, TTL, Lovey Dovey, Roly Poly and so on. It is not wrong for T-ara to be exploring new directions and concepts, like N4 and QBS, but I believe many Queen's still look forward to the "reunion" of T-ara in the upcoming months where they will be promoting their new album in Japan! Pardon me for my opinions, and no offense is intended, just voicing out my views on T-ara recently.

It's quite understandable for this sentiment, seeing and knowing that South Korea is where it all started and built over the years. But given how things are becoming more global, like the internet, including this form site, there are new bridges being built, like the one between South Korea and the U.S. Surely, and even expected, that there will be some bumpy circumstances along the way, but still yet, that shouldn't mean we should give up though. We just need to work at it more to establish a good flow internationally around the world. :)

Back to actual topic, I feel that Kpop groups are generally short-lived; the older kpop groups will slowly get phased out because of the stream of new and fresh faces/voices, which are the ones that sell. To be honest, I don't see T-ara standing strong for the many years to come, but at least till the day their contract expires with CCM. Even if they were to re-contract with CCM or any other entertainment organisations in Korea, their popularity will drop when all the newer bands come into the industry. However, one point to think about is that we do know that some of them have been guests and part of variety shows. This could be their alternative, especially when most of them have exposure to several variety show hosts. I would definitely be happy to see Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung and Soyeon be part of variety shows. Like in the past where Jiyeon was in Heroes and Hyomin in Invincible Youth. I can actually see Jiyeon and Hyomin be main casts of variety shows like Running Man etc, probably because of their exposure in the recent years.

This is understandable as well, but seeing how it is possible for member reunions to happen later on, and it's not really a requirement to officially announce a disbandment, it is quite possible for T-ara to endure together through the years. :)

At least Qri got a solo song and a duet with Boram for their Bunny Style! Album, and soon she'll debut in QBS in Japan. :)

Good points here. ^_^ Core Contents Media try their very best with what they got, for their employees. Sure, it's not easy to maintain when someone cuts out the rug from under them here and there from underneath sometimes, or when something unexpectedly happens that pushes them back in their schedules, or having to change somethings here and there because of new opportunities, but they still march on. That's respect all by itself. :) I've seen my fair share of tough obstacles that artists go through with some behind-the-scenes coverages, and there's really that much work that they all have to accomplish, which isn't an easy task. Some people who are just incapable of handling that amount of workload would say that's way too much, but given that through support and providing a means to accomplish that many responsibilities, they are quite capable in succeeding.

T-ara members are employees of Core Contents Media and part of the K-Pop genre and South Korean Entertainment Industry, who work with others and help the communities, and sometimes compete in friendly games. Core Contents Media sometimes change their stance and opinions, just like everyone else, from time to time. It doesn't make them liars, even when they explain why the change all of the sudden. Sure, the company, like any other company in the business, have their bouts with the media, there's no surprise there really. The families of the T-ara members, and other artists, work alongside the company, and even go as far as to help out too, like Boram's father in the Roly Poly music video. Family is really the best when it comes to the members, even though there's some rocky moments between them on rare occasions. They still pulled through together, which says a lot on its own again. T-ara is unique in their own right, and are quite capable in working things out, which is a plus in their career outlook.

That last part is true, people sometimes do believe in everything, or even anything, about them. Sometimes there are mistakes that happen in both reporting and the source material, but that shouldn't even be a reason to hate them needlessly, given that we are all mortal human beings with flaws and at least try to learn and grow from them. Can't live in a society where a simple, innocent mistake warrants an execution of a child. Only sick-minded monsters would draw on that kind of conclusion.

Antis can't let go of the past, even though such misfortunes were forgiven and apologized for, and have allowed them to risen above them with newer heights of successes in their careers. They still delude themselves into thinking that they're on the inside Walls of Core Contents Media, when for a fact that they are not, or even worse, think that they can be Core Contents Media's public relations managers. :lol: I'm willing to assume that most of them couldn't turn a bad situation into a positive comeback situation, due to their inept abilities to do so when the chips are down, while staying firmly in their very own personal Hells. They don't appear to have a clear grasp on reality, nor enough brain power to figure out what's happening to all parties involved in the situations either, judging from their comments on T-ara coverage from the media. They just focus on attacking the members and the company, like belittling them and continue to label them as pitiful, disposable, ingrates, which makes them even more idiotic and that more dumb in their narrow-minded views of the world and life. They even try to spin media stories so out of context, and pass it along as if it were creditable evidence, when it's truthfully not. Someone would truly say, "That has nothing to do with this topic at all." So sad these antis.

At least some of those antis are intelligent enough to stop being antis, in which they're no longer called antis, once they've learned the ugly truth about the real antis and their unjustified contempt against the members and the company. And those returning to the fandom knows the truth, after that recent interview with T-ara N4, that there wasn't any bullying, and their tweets was about a disagreement amongst them. Only antis would actually think and consider those indirect, harmless tweets was in some kind of form of bullying. Again, so sad these antis who can't handle the truth. There are plenty of members here who saw right through the fabricated nonsense antis were trying to do to bring the members, the company, and the entire fandom down. They all failed, epically. :)

Again, good points there in your posting. :) Core Contents Media's T-ara will be strong for many years to come for all of us.

This civil war is will continue on for some time, seeing that some antis aren't able to let go of the past at all. I understand how you feel about this, and we shouldn't lost our hearts and faith in them, because we know the antis are losing badly, and are in their desperate mode as their numbers dwindle even more. Their trying to recruit by spreading lies to everybody about the members, the company, and about Kim Kwang Soo. So stay strong over there. :) You're not alone.

In a way, maybe this could be true, even though there's still a strong fanbase, and new fans joining in, who still continue to support the members through thick and thin. :)

It's quite understandable for this sentiment, seeing and knowing that South Korea is where it all started and built over the years. But given how things are becoming more global, like the internet, including this form site, there are new bridges being built, like the one between South Korea and the U.S. Surely, and even expected, that there will be some bumpy circumstances along the way, but still yet, that shouldn't mean we should give up though. We just need to work at it more to establish a good flow internationally around the world. :)

This is understandable as well, but seeing how it is possible for member reunions to happen later on, and it's not really a requirement to officially announce a disbandment, it is quite possible for T-ara to endure together through the years. :)

I believe many of us hope that T-ara can reach out to as many fans as possible and as many markets as possible, especially in the countries that we are residing in. I just personally feel that T-ara should strengthen their image as a group, probably soon as there are already confirmed news and scheduled performances in Japan for their new upcoming "reunion" per se. They need to show the public, and most importantly their fans that they are united as one, and together with Queen's, they will fight the haters. All we can do now is to hope that their album release in Japan and most probably Korea too would be a success and bring T-ara back to shape. I really miss the times where they were seen as a top-tier girl group even by the public who are not Queen's per se, but like their music, dance and performances in general. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I believe many of us hope that T-ara can reach out to as many fans as possible and as many markets as possible, especially in the countries that we are residing in. I just personally feel that T-ara should strengthen their image as a group, probably soon as there are already confirmed news and scheduled performances in Japan for their new upcoming "reunion" per se. They need to show the public, and most importantly their fans that they are united as one, and together with Queen's, they will fight the haters. All we can do now is to hope that their album release in Japan and most probably Korea too would be a success and bring T-ara back to shape. I really miss the times where they were seen as a top-tier girl group even by the public who are not Queen's per se, but like their music, dance and performances in general. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree, as do many others, who want T-ara back together again soon. I feel Core Contents Media is doing a good thing to gradually put them together, ever since the Bunny Style! Album, that allowed them to go solo for a change, then followed by a couple of sub-units now, and later on, the group. Some of us are still hoping for Hwayoung to rejoin, which would definitely complete, and finally heal, what was lost before. After T-ara N4's debut, naturally they will fight against the haters, and they are not alone, because the fandom is right there with them always. :) I'm sure with their hard work and support, they will continue to endure and stay strong for many years in their careers. ^_^

I want QBS to try their luck in Japan first, promote their album for a month at least, have a chance like N4 had. Then I wouldn't mind to see T-ara's "reunion", I just don't think that CCM should rush with it. Their plans for September look promissing, by then I might have enough money to visit them in Japan myself :)

The Queen's chants during T-ara N4's performance last night are enough to prove the haters wrong that there have been "black oceans" during their performances and that the Queen's community is diminishing. I really hope Queen's from all over the world are able to support T-ara, T-ara N4, T-ara QBS if they're performing in their respective countries! They deserve the support and love from all of us, especially showing the haters that the Queen's community is strong and ever growing to bring T-ara as a whole back to the top.

Alright I'm gonna be honest with you here...

I'm a diehard T-ara fan and have, at the least, tolerated every release they've had so far, whether I liked the song or not. But as for Country Side Diary, I can't stand the song :(. It's just not to my liking. I've watched all of T-ara N4's performances so far, but I have to shamefully admit that I watch them muted :unsure:.

But it's k, I bought the album anyways. But in all honesty, I only bought it because I want every album, and even then I was hesitant on buying this one until it was announced to be special edition. I can see why it hasn't sold so well.

I agree with you.

I'm a big fan of T-ara and I like most of their songs but I don't really like Jeon Won Diary. I think the beat is a little bit too much :wacko: and the rythm is not as catchy as the songs from the previous albums.