Diadem Forums

[13.05.13] T-ara arrive in LA to meet with Chris Brown, greeted by 300 fans

nathaniel

[13.05.13] T-ara arrive in LA to meet with Chris Brown, greeted by 300 fans

55110903.2.jpg

T-ara N4 were grateful for all the fans who gathered at the airport to greet them in the USA.

T-ara N4 arrived at the Los Angeles International Airport on the 12th at 10:15 (local time). They were warmly welcomed to the USA for the first time by a swarm of around 300 people.

T-ara N4 said, "We were tired and confused, but then became so surprised."

Ahead of their visit, T-ara N4 received a love call from Chris Brown where he told them he was interested in their music and them being in their music video. Because of Chris Brown, T-ara make schedule readjustments so they could depart to LA.

Chris Brown couldn't meet directly with T-ara N4 at the airport, so instead he sent five limos and 18 bodyguards.

T-ara N4 will have a meeting with Chris Brown and officials on the 13th to talk about music. If possible, they will also proceed to take part in a collaboration with Chris Brown.

T-ara N4 will have various other meetings until the 16th, and then return on the 17th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130513n11546

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest Higara

Thanks for fans who went to the airport. While, I was wrong cause I expected KKS would say 2,000 fans came to the airport for welcoming girls <_<

Chris Brown couldn't meet directly with T-ara N4 at the airport, so instead he sent five limos and 18 bodyguards.

Omigosh! Dani was there too so 5 limos for each girl or 1 limo for the girls and some body guards and the rest of the limos for the bodyguards? Lol!

Not trying to insult T-ARA or anything, but I would think 5 bodyguards would be a little too much. But, they're in America, you never know what to expect...

You can't expect to see thousands of fans when you do not promote T-ara in the West... CCM isn't even using Youtube to do that and it's the easiest and cheapest way to promote something. I dunno, maybe they think that if songs aren't in English, people In the West won't like them... But that's silly and Psy proves the point.

Hehe I'm such a big fan of T-ara, but I've never heard of this group 4 or so months ago. It's how well CCM is promoting it in Europe. So sad.

Wish they would come here, though i highly doubt they would ever come to this little backwater of a town. Well i was there in spirit as well so yeah I'll five the 300 people to KKS/CCM :D

Hehe me too, although i live across the county and couldn't fly there, I was with them in thoughts the whole day yesterday. I'll support their idea to collaborate in the US even with CB, big market is big market, you can't beat that. Hopefully once they get more comfy here, they choose other artist to work with.

I am glad that lots and lots of fans gave T-ara N4 a very warm welcome at the airport because I know for sure that the girls really liked the warm welcome the fans gave them. And I personally am happy to have the girls around for a little while as they do meetings with other people in the music industry this week before going back home either on Thursday or Friday. I hope for the best for T-ara N4 and I will wait patiently to hear whether the girls will be making their American advancement or will be appearing on a popular artist's song. Either way, I will be super duper satisfied with the outcome

300 might be possible if the security staff and other airport personnel, even including passengers from other countries from other flights who knows who they are. Not sure about whether or not limos were sent, or could've been rejected politely, because there was 2 vans there, unless the limos were for the bodyguards to use as vehicle blockers for the vans. 18 bodyguards sounds about right to cover the perimeter and standby as back-up. But nonetheless, it's good to see fans able to take some time during the weekend to welcome them into our country.

Lol I assume that they did. Since honestly there was like... Less than 20 fans for sure, unless some were ninja and didn't show their excitement.

Thanks for uploading those youtube videos. ^_^ You're so fortunate. We also have to at least take into consideration for fans here for only having less than 2 days to adjust their schedules, prepare, and then show up at the airport to welcome them. Perhaps they arrived later on and found out that they already missed them. But then again, maybe fans are awaiting other opportunities to meet them elsewhere more personally, like at restaurants and/or shopping malls. But again, Thank You for being there. :)

• 2 weeks later...