Diadem Forums

[13.05.13] T-ara N4's first meeting with Chris Brown.. "All smiles"

nathaniel

Mmmm, as far as I'm concerned, this could really help T-ara get more attention on an international level but with their language limitations, I don't think it'll go pretty well. Anyone still remember SNSD's The Boys? I was comitting a suicide watching the eng version. I seriously hope T-ara doesn't go like that. I'd say this is a pretty smart move on CCM's part for their PR ratings. But I'm definitely hoiping a good collaboration would be in store for them between other more successful artists [i'm hoping against hope for CB to be the last option].

Despite all this, "All the best T-ara N4, I hope you kill it!"

That was back in early 2011, and plenty of time to get current visas. On a technicality, the concert organizers in San Francisco screwed up the visas for T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa, not Core Contents Media. I'm sure the U.S. Embassy in South Korea was able to get them official visas within a day's time.

According to the media reports online, Core Contents Media had to reschedule themselves to accommodate Chris Brown's invitation to visit the U.S. and discuss a possible working relationship. Sometimes a spur of the moment for an opportunity in the business world does happen from time to time. We'll see how well it turns out over the next few days.

We don't know their current level of English, nor do we know how often they practice it, but given that Dani (U.S. Citizen) is fluent in English, and able to assist the rest of the group, there shouldn't be any doubts when it comes to their English language now. T-ara should be able to bridge and debut in the U.S. :)

I didn't know they could get US visas within a day since I guessed US immigration takes time to approve visas.