Diadem Forums

[13.05.15] T-ara receive a love call from Beyonce's producer 1500 or NOTHIN and will hold press conference on the 20th

nathaniel

[13.05.15] T-ara receive a love call from Beyonce's producer 1500 or NOTHIN and will hold press conference on the 20th

201305151204460310_1.jpg

T-ara N4 has received love calls from the team of producers 1500 or NOTHIN.

The team of producers known as 1500 or NOTHIN have produced hits for numerous artists, including Beyonce, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa and more.

On the 15th, T-ara's agency also reported that hip-hop star Ray J tweeted about the T-ara N4 members on his Twitter on May 13th. T-ara has been receiving numerous love calls from American artists.

T-ara's agency said, "The team of producers known as 1500 or NOTHIN proposed to meet with T-ara N4 after hearing their music. They will meet on the 15th at 3:00 PM local time (LA) and visit their studio."

T-ara N4 also accepted an invitation from Sony Studios and went to their headquarters will be on their YouTube channel known as Fullscreen. The YouTube channel covers hot topics all over the world.

T-ara's agency reported, "During their stay in America, T-ara are meeting and receiving a variety of love calls from American music officials. When they arrive back, it will all be discussed through a press conference on May 20th."

T-ara N4 will convey their future plans and what happened in America through a press conference in Korea on the 20th. They were originally going to leave on the 16th, but will now leave on the 17th and arrive in the early morning on the 18th in Korea.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130515n14640 / http://m.media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130515121306083

Translated by: Nathaniel + Elly @ Diadem

Good luck to the girls. And I hope they (CCM) won't force their way into the US market like other acts/agencies did. Trying to make serious attempts will just be a disaster in the making (their English skills alone would be a hindrance).

Quote: "aim small, miss small". Much like what they did for their Japan promotes or Asian showcases, best to start little and slowly.

But overall, I wish T-ara the best and hope they gain something out of their trip there.

I am sooo excited. But I am weary as well. It seems to be going at such a full speed. I would rather they take one step at a time and stay for long time.

But I wish and pray for their success. They had been through soo much especially since last year's scandal. I think they deserve such recognition of their hard work.

T ara N4, fighting...T ara8 fighting.

Hm no doubt this is good news but I'll wait and see for now because truth be told, I'm having mixed opinions on this. On one hand it'll be good one the other this could potentially blow up in their faces for several reasons.

All in all I wish them the best, and hope this works out but truth is I can't help and wonder if this is really the right path right now.

May 20th marked and noted on my calendar. I can't wait to hear the details from them officially. 1500 or NOTHIN, and Sony Studios sounds very promising and very, very good news. Not sure about Ray J though, unless he's trying to start over with something different and redeeming from previous mistakes.

And to think, they have 3 more days to spend in the U.S. ^_^ This affirms my faith in K-Pop's growth here, yet again.

South Korea <3 U.S.A, Japan, China, and the rest of the world.

Just have to love it. ^_^

another press conference again. i'm afraid of what details will they give because it might affect the 3 that is not in the unit. but still i hope for better details, i know we Queens want our t-ara to regain what they lost i hope it will help. i miss them already, t-ara fighting :)))

Good luck to the girls. And I hope they (CCM) won't force their way into the US market like other acts/agencies did. Trying to make serious attempts will just be a disaster in the making (their English skills alone would be a hindrance).

Quote: "aim small, miss small". Much like what they did for their Japan promotes or Asian showcases, best to start little and slowly.

But overall, I wish T-ara the best and hope they gain something out of their trip there.

Well,looking at it,it's pretty positive that CCM wants them to debut in the U.S.It may be not anytime soon but I believe that what's he's aiming for though.I guess Dani will be the only one who talks during their interview after this (even though I don't want the addition ><) I mean,even I still have troubles whenever I need to speak in English since it's not my first language - let alone them.And,like you've said,will T-ara produce an English song?Unless the lyrics were to be translated from English to Korean by the music producer/lyricist.

My point stands for every single kpop group and that is not aiming to debut in U.S. I do hope though, that they will collab with American artists just to promote their name more in the foreign scene (outside of Asia)

I dare to believe in a full English T-ara Album release in the U.S. as a possibility, because pointing out the obvious that they can improve on their skills even more, and reach their fans in person. Even by reading this article alone proves that there are lots of K-Pop fans here, and some of them are celebrities, artists, producers, and label companies. I am very, very inquisitive how T-ara and Core Contents Media will proceed with these, and assuming other U.S. meetings to come, in the next few days. ^_^

Yesshhh!

So happy, our girls getting love calls from everyone. I hope they make a really good choice, that will help them brighten their future and regain their spot back as the national girlgroup.

Really looking forward to this.

And I seriously hope their ass of a CEO doesn't screw this one up.

Well,looking at it,it's pretty positive that CCM wants them to debut in the U.S.It may be not anytime soon but I believe that what's he's aiming for though.I guess Dani will be the only one who talks during their interview after this (even though I don't want the addition ><) I mean,even I still have troubles whenever I need to speak in English since it's not my first language - let alone them.And,like you've said,will T-ara produce an English song?Unless the lyrics were to be translated from English to Korean by the music producer/lyricist.

Im not positive about that,CCM and KKS probably want to ride the publicity for as long as possible. But i doubt debutting in the US is his and their goal at all.

Im not positive about that,CCM and KKS probably want to ride the publicity for as long as possible. But i doubt debutting in the US is his and their goal at all.

Well,I hope he's not going to make them debut in U.S because the percentages are pretty low.However,I just read somewhere that they still gonna make Korean songs but by using the American producers as the songwriters and music producers.Nonetheless, wish the best for the girls.

Well,I hope he's not going to make them debut in U.S because the percentages are pretty low.However,I just read somewhere that they still gonna make Korean songs but by using the American producers as the songwriters and music producers.Nonetheless, wish the best for the girls.

I don't see any creditable or legitimate reason why they can't debut in the U.S., and there's a possibility to consider that they could do English versions to their songs, which would open another future possibility for a full English T-ara Album.