Diadem Forums

[13.05.16] T-ara meet T.I at Paramount Recording studios, known as the "Southern King of Hip-Hop"

nathaniel

[13.05.16] T-ara meet T.I at Paramount Recording studios, known as the "Southern King of Hip-Hop"

201305161040571132_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Areum) went to the United States Paramount recording studio and met with American hip-hop artist T.I.

On the 15th (local time) at 3:00 PM, T-ara met with an American producing team at Paramount Recording studios to discuss music, and also met with T.I.

Paramount Recording is the place where many famous artists work, and T.I and T-ara N4 enjoyed listening to each others' music together.

T.I won a Grammy in 2006 for the Best Hip Hop Solo album and at the 35th American Music Awards in 2007, T.I won first in the category Rap & Hip-Hop Album. In America, he is regarded as one of the most talented musicians in hip-hop.

T-ara N4 came to America because of hip-hop singer Chris Brown's love-call to them on the 12th. In America, they met with local musicians and music companies to discuss future activities.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130516n10673

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm pretty glad that all these people are actually inviting T-ara and meeting up with them instead of the girls/company forcing their way into the hip hop world in america. It's a shame that after this alot of anti/hater/bandwagoners are going to talk smack about the girl. D: Hopefully they can make it through.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Omgod!! Too many things r happening at once!! >o< but seriously wow!!! To meet all these famous people in such a short notice. Mind blown!!! Makes one think that something is really in the works unlike... Other... Groups... That I love.... Ish... Wa-ow! I can't wait! *-* ... Is it bad that I'm hoping for a lot of good things to come out of this!!! Please don't crush me in the end. >_<

It's simply easy to see that T-ara N4's having a blast in the United States right now, meeting up with top American music industry representatives and musicians and hanging out with some of the hottest artists in the American music scene. And yes, American rapper T.I. is included in the list now. I easily can tell that T-ara N4's working on an American debut because they're getting love calls from all of the top musicians and music industry representatives left and right. T-ara N4's definitely going to continue having a blast in the US

I am so happy again. ^_^ They are doing better and better with each day with these updates here in the U.S., and T.I. is without a doubt a must have collaboration. This man went through so much in his life and overcame so many challenges to become a better person, and still able to make great comebacks and collaborations, making him a well respected artist and person. Oh my goodness, I can just play with the notions of T.I. rapping with T-ara right now to no end. ^_^

Aruems face.. "Is that a knife?"

After the shoe shopping thing you guys covered, I was thinking, "Those are some really nice shoes right there." :D

I think T-ara N4 will come to US again someday if they are invited to take part in a new song of one of US singers they met. Discussing future activities means T-ara will have activities in US or US singers will have in Korea. what is exact concept? ^^

Dayum girls, you can do whatever you want!

I am very proud of the girls right now. And I know that this means T-ara N4 will soon have an American debut and that's for sure. I know that some people think that it doesn't guarantee that, but I strongly disagree because i'm so sure that T-ara N4 will be back in the US soon for American debut activities. I am hoping and praying for news about an American debut for the girls