Diadem Forums

[13.05.17] Quick Info - Qri, Boram & Soyeon to debut as sub unit QBS in Japan. "Like The Wind" to be released June 26

craZy

[13.05.17] Quick Info - Qri, Boram & Soyeon to debut as sub unit QBS in Japan. "Like The Wind" to be released June 26

Qri, Boram and Soyeon's Japan sub unit will be named QBS. Their debut track, 風のように (Like The Wind) will be released June 26th and will feature a Music Video as well.

Tracklist:

CD

1. Like The Wind

2. Like The Wind (instrumental)

DVD

Like The Wind Music Video

Source: http://www.emimusic.jp/artist/t-ara/?action=news&id=13410

Cool! Consideirng most of us are wondering how the unnies are! Thought announcement would be later as to give more attention to N4 (but with the US trip, I think it's timely to do announce QBS -- give both units attention in more or less equal measure).

How come they have 1 less song? The title sounds like it's an anime theme (which won't be bad either). Besides the song, what concept will they do? Will it be something like in Qri's selca?

Not sure how QBS will promote this time (though I anticipate at least Mainichi QBS). But better if they have more guestings and activities.

QBS Fighting... Gambatte kudasai! :)

Wow, super excited.

I actually laugh at the name, QBS? another Broadcasting Station? LOL... Waiting Patiently...

Since Qri's name sometimes is styled as Kyulri, it could be KBS instead of QBS, and there you get another broadcasting station. And if QBS was Qri's Broadcasting System, then there would be silent throughout the whole program. There would be some giggles, maybe.

News that made my day!

QBS? Qri Becomes Sexier?

lol, is that even possible? :D

and yeah fantastic news! Now that we know the date, waiting should become more bearable! :) I just hope that EMI won't be a bunch of dbags and won't start blocking all the QBS activites and their MV from Youtube. Those Japanese man, they don't wan't goodies to spread outside their borders....

QBS. Cute! Always wondered what their sub-unit name will be.

Since Soyeon is part of this sub-unit then I guess it's more of a song for singing and less dancing?

More singing lines for Qri and Boram, I hope.

Looking forward to this. It's about time they release this news. I'm wondering if they got jealous of T-ara N4's US trip.

It's about time they get their time to shine!

Can't wait for June 26!!!

This is really exciting!

All members are very busy with many releases and we get more and more of them.

I wish them all the luck!!!

Keep it up! Fighting!

i hope the song is not the cutesy type. :)

QBS sub-unit is planning to show off the sexy charm completely different with the image that has shown in the T-ARA before. Cre: tamaka

If it's true then oh boy, they will hit the jackpot among fans like myself at least! :wub:

Wow... Jiyeon actually said the truth during JWD's press conference when she said the unnies are preparing themselves as a sub-unit for Japan, It should've been big news also back then but of course most of the press didn't believe it.. anyway totally excited for this new song.. so QBS eh? Will Qri will be the front lady? (Soyeon IMHO is the perfect head honcho for T-ara but if the leadership rotation is still on, shouldn't Qri at least get some leadership role?) And can I call them QuBieS?

Yay, the unnies are back. Boram the maknae, Qri the visual and Soyeon the singer.

QBS? Qri Becomes Sexier?

I like (Y)..lol xD

OMG!!Can't wait for QBS.It would be another hit song and its going to kill the chart again^^

QBS - Quit the BullSh*t! Seriously guys, name is good, simple yet meaningful, way better than say generic "JP unit".

Also Qri will be the leader, Soyeon the main vocal and Boram will be the "visual" of QBS. But I've no idea what that is suppose to mean lol. Does that mean that always quiet Qri will become their spokesperson during concerts/interviews? If so that should be quite amusing :D