Diadem Forums

[13.05.17] Quick Info - Qri, Boram & Soyeon to debut as sub unit QBS in Japan. "Like The Wind" to be released June 26

craZy

QBS - Quit the BullSh*t! Seriously guys, name is good, simple yet meaningful, way better than say generic "JP unit".

Also Qri will be the leader, Soyeon the main vocal and Boram will be the "visual" of QBS. But I've no idea what that is suppose to mean lol. Does that mean that always quiet Qri will become their spokesperson during concerts/interviews? If so that should be quite amusing :D

This actually makes perfect sense...Qri becoming the leader of this group falls in line with T-ara's leader system, where everyone gets to be a leader at least once, and I think she'll do a good job. She's quiet, mature, professional, and very stylish. If she's in charge of coming up with the costume ideas for QBS, I think it'll be a smashing success as I've always thought her fashion sense was the best of any of the girls in the group. Obviously Soyeon was always going to be the main vocal, and Boram is perfect to be the main visual in Japan...she already kinda, sorta functions in that role in T-ara while promoting in Japan, and I've heard that a lot of Japanese girls fawn over Boram because of her pixie/doll-like features.

I'm actually really excited to see what they come up with, for some reason I'm more excited about THIS sub-unit than T-ara N4, maybe because it's just a little more exciting seeing the three lesser-known members (minus Areum) getting their moment to shine. I will be cheering them on, and I honestly think they have a chance to do really well!

This actually makes perfect sense...Qri becoming the leader of this group falls in line with T-ara's leader system, where everyone gets to be a leader at least once, and I think she'll do a good job. She's quiet, mature, professional, and very stylish. If she's in charge of coming up with the costume ideas for QBS, I think it'll be a smashing success as I've always thought her fashion sense was the best of any of the girls in the group. Obviously Soyeon was always going to be the main vocal, and Boram is perfect to be the main visual in Japan...she already kinda, sorta functions in that role in T-ara while promoting in Japan, and I've heard that a lot of Japanese girls fawn over Boram because of her pixie/doll-like features.

I'm actually really excited to see what they come up with, for some reason I'm more excited about THIS sub-unit than T-ara N4, maybe because it's just a little more exciting seeing the three lesser-known members (minus Areum) getting their moment to shine. I will be cheering them on, and I honestly think they have a chance to do really well!

Oh I totally agree with you, Qri can lead. If given a chance she would do a great job as a leader. I'm just not sure if the loud lot (N4 girls minus Areum) would like that tho. Hence why Qri will be leading in a smaller sub unit, with slighty more mature girls.

Anyway I said that her leading should be amusing because of one simple fact, her Japanese language skills are subpar compared to Soyeons. So unless she improved them as of late, I think her interviews will be amusing :)

Happy to hear these news :)

This makes a lot of sense for me, as I get the feeling Qri and Boram are more suited for Japan (or at least they seem to be having the most fun), and Soyeon is my bias, so I'm really looking forward to it. So splitting into subgroups like that (N4 for korea, N3? for japan) is probably the best way.

Sadly their comeback date does not fall in line with my plans to visit Japan... I was hoping they might be doing some activities around September. Meh.

Yes, I can't wait.

Are the unnies debuting as QBS or T-ara QBS?

Qri the leader, I hope so, I really anticipated on Qri being the leader when Mirage came out, but sadly that wasn't the case.

Although Soyeon is a good leader, I do want to see Qri's leadership skills in the QBS unit, that's something to look forward to.

• 3 weeks later...