Diadem Forums

[13.05.17] Quick Info - T-ara to release new Japanese song 'Target' on July 3rd.

craZy

That was fast. I do hope by their planned concert in late July it won't be a Jewelry Box 2.0. And it seems QBS has a shorter promo cycle (not sure how promos work in Japan or an effect of not having non-Japanese on music programs there).

But in any case, the gang will be back together!

Gambatte kudasai, T-ara!!!

I have no idea how it works, or what EMI plans are, but looks like QBS will have only a week to promote their song?? O.o I'm worried... either they don't expect it to be popular/good or they want to save cash by promoting both T-ara and QBS projects all at once. Anyway, at least we know that QBS will get their own MV and this is what I am most looking forward to :)

What about their korean comeback D: ?I wonder how will they manage time for their korean comeback,there's going to be QBS unit and also Japan concert

Let's not worry about the girls too much because they will very soon have a Korean comeback as a whole. We don't know when yet, but we should keep on the eye out for details on their Korean comeback. So until then, let's cheer on the girls as we see a QBS debut in Japan and also cheer on T-ara as a whole as they get ready to release their new Japanese single on July 3rd

God do I miss the three unnies.. but shouldn't it be BQS? (based on the age :P )

This is just my observation but I think Japan's Oricon chart actually is a bit different than any other chart in the world because most Japanese would by the CDs they are interested in always on the first day of release (or even sooner). This is why first day sales are more important than first week sales and promotion before the album release is actually more efficient then promotion after the release. I guess its just the Japanese shopping mentality.. if you want it you just got to have it as quickly as possible.

Just for an example: Bunny Style I think sold around 65,000 physical albums but around 40,000+ of it actually were sold in the first day (including pre-orders) ~ please correct me if I'm wrong. This is why the Top Ten Oricon chart is always filled with around 4-5 new songs each week. So QBS paving the way a few weeks a head of a full team T-ara Japanese comeback can actually be a good marketing strategy... anyway I really hope both would be succesful!

when is their korean comeback?

i think it will be their busy year.

Korean CB in Summer, Japanese CB on July.. QBS sub-unit on its way and we have South Asia Tour and Japanese Concert though I have somewhat doubts on the latter(s).. Hell a lot of work for T-ara and no rest at all..

what do u mean korean comeback?

Wasn't it supposed to be called "T-ara Effect" or something? Really looking forward to the girls performing as a full group again.

I believe I have heard "T-ara Effect" somewhere but not sure if its their Album name.. Same here mate!! 7-ara!!

I'm not sure about the season because I don't live in a four-season country but I remember that they gonna make a full comeback with T-ara Effect this August.Is it still Summer though? :huh: Wow.They are really busy this year.First with T-ara N4,and then QBS and the next is T-ara full Japanese Comeback.The gap between Bunny Style and their next Japanese Comeback is still too narrow.I'd hope for Korean Comeback rather than Japanese CB.

I'm not sure about the season because I don't live in a four-season country but I remember that they gonna make a full comeback with T-ara Effect this August.Is it still Summer though? :huh: Wow.They are really busy this year.First with T-ara N4,and then QBS and the next is T-ara full Japanese Comeback.The gap between Bunny Style and their next Japanese Comeback is still too narrow.I'd hope for Korean Comeback rather than Japanese CB.

So its really T-ara Effect. yeah, they are going to have CB in Summer as far as I remember and I know. But for some reason, I think it will be pushed away. It was reported that they will visiting CB on June, basically for Collaboration, I believe. Granted that Collaboration with CB is more important for T-ara N4 as of now, I believe KKS will give more priority to to this Collaboration rather than the whole group CB..

Earlier this year, it was reported that they will have Japaneses Concert as well as Asia tour(South or East, I forgot) and add that with all this CBs in Korea and Japan including both Sub and Whole Group. Its will be HELL for them. Btw, I had no idea they were planning Japanese CB as a whole Group this year.

I still remember Areum having to lay down for awhile during their Bunnisuta Tour in Japan - that's a clear warning sign that the girls were hitting their red limit. With the non-stop performances, appearances on variety/talk shows and, I do believe, countless behind the scene hours spent on rehearsals, the health of the girls are just going to deteriorate even further.

I wonder should Diadem work together with other fan groups and write a joint letter to CCM and let them know of our concerns and plead that the T-ara be given some time to properly rest.

• 3 weeks later...