Diadem Forums

[13.05.18] T-ara, "We will return to America in June to work with Chris Brown!"

nathaniel

[13.05.18] T-ara, "We will return to America in June to work with Chris Brown!"

Chris-Brown-T-ara-Feature.jpg

T-ara N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum) left for America on the 12th after receiving a love call from Chris Brown, and on the 17th, they returned back to resume activities.

When they returned, OBS "Unique Entertainment News" was there.

At the airport, there were lots of fans and despite the long flight and being tired, T-ara N4 was smilining and express their thanks to fans and gave autographs. In particular, Hyomin's military-look airport style caught attention.

Eunjung said, "This was my first time in the United States and I had more fun than I expected. Despite having a lot of things to do and waking up early, I had so much fun."

Hyomin then happily said, "We had planned a fan meeting, but did not expect so many people to actually show up. We signed a few autographs. Then, I also got to meet Chris Brown and work with him and do recordings, which I think the outcome of it was good.

Hyomin continued to say, "There are no concrete plans for May, but during June we will once again go to America."

On the 15th, Core Contents Media's homepage was hacked. Eunjung's reaction to this was: "Actually, I didn't pay attention to it."

Source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=712645

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I can't wait for the official press conference for more details. :) And yes, they are most definitely welcome to comeback to the U.S. ^_^

As for working with Chris Brown, let's see how well they can make music together. Let us all hope it will come together very good. :)

I just love that last part in the article. :lol:

W/E the outcome is I will stand by their sides till the very end but arent they rushing things?? Well, lately this thought is crossing across my mind. What's the possibility of KKS planning this all along and the very reason he not giving a DAMN about the scandal and creating mess himself?? I mean, being in the industry for so long, even if he has become insane(which he was from the very beginning), shouldnt he have learnt his ways of image management and PR tactics during the whole scandal if not at the very beginning?? Making news time and again and on top of that, he, himself adding fuel on the fire was a bit over the top and somewhat fishy..

T-ara N4 visited CB on 12th and they are planning to work on Collaboration on June.. Short-Gun Collaboration!! But I seriously hope our girls to go Viral world-wide. Its the only thing that can help them to be loved again back in Korea..

On the 15th, Core Contents Media's homepage was hacked. Eunjung's reaction to this was: "Actually, I didn't pay attention to it."

LOL! i died laughing at this.. this proves that Eunjung believes in the sayings," neona jalhaseyo " xD

huwatttt!? they will comeback to US to work with CB? all i can say is WOOOAAAHHH. :o

"

Not to burst everyone's bubble, there may not be much to this (i.e. one-time thing). All I'm saying is, don't be too hyped than things will go big (it all can go bust instead). T-ara still lacks in a couple of areas (language barrier and Dani's inexperience comes to mind). But, if the girls some success in that side of the world, then why not?

Their recent US trip seems more like an introductory trip -- testing the waters on how T-ara reception would be like.

As always, sit back and see what happens. Whether they make headways in the US or not, one thing is sure, it would be interesting what they would do.

PS: as Eunjung attested, face bad news/rumors with indifference. A worthy thing to emulate (to all Queen's). :)

Maybe there is a method to KKS' madness?

If bad boy Chris Brown does come out with a song/video featuring a "scandalized" cute Korean girl band, I think it will make an interesting story material for the international music press. And hopefully since they are much more respectable & professional journalists than Korean online/tabloid sensationalist reporters they will dig deeper and write more balanced stories on what or who "T-ara" really is.. then voila: widespread International Exposure!

Seriously the world needs to know that T-ara is a loveable group with great music and uniquely awesome members, which got victimized due to several misunderstandings and bad PR decisions.. and because a huge portion of Korean teenagers are bully victims themselves and finds T-ara a "perfect" target to lash out their anger....

Maybe there is a method to KKS' madness?

If bad boy Chris Brown does come out with a song/video featuring a "scandalized" cute Korean girl band, I think it will make an interesting story material for the international music press. And hopefully since they are much more respectable & professional journalists than Korean online/tabloid sensationalist reporters they will dig deeper and write more balanced stories on what or who "T-ara" really is.. then voila: widespread International Exposure!

Seriously the world needs to know that T-ara is a loveable group with great music and uniquely awesome members, which got victimized due to several misunderstandings and bad PR decisions.. and because a huge portion of Korean teenagers are bully victims themselves and finds T-ara a "perfect" target to lash out their anger....

I so agree with you.This is exactly how i would like things to happen.

Well, it looks like T-ara N4 won't be gone for long as they have made it official that they'll be back in the US in June to make brand new music. And i'm personally sure that they'll do a collaboration with Chris Brown and also work on new English songs themselves. Or maybe just the collaboration. Anyways, I will await T-ara N4's return to the US this June and I will cheer the girls on when they come back to the US

A huge THANK YOU to Diadem and fans in California for helping out T-ara in the U.S.! :wub:

W/E the outcome is I will stand by their sides till the very end but arent they rushing things?? Well, lately this thought is crossing across my mind. What's the possibility of KKS planning this all along and the very reason he not giving a DAMN about the scandal and creating mess himself?? I mean, being in the industry for so long, even if he has become insane(which he was from the very beginning), shouldnt he have learnt his ways of image management and PR tactics during the whole scandal if not at the very beginning?? Making news time and again and on top of that, he, himself adding fuel on the fire was a bit over the top and somewhat fishy..

T-ara N4 visited CB on 12th and they are planning to work on Collaboration on June.. Short-Gun Collaboration!! But I seriously hope our girls to go Viral world-wide. Its the only thing that can help them to be loved again back in Korea..

I don't think it's rushed, more like rearranging their schedules. I don't believe they were expecting love calls from the U.S. producers and artists not long after T-ara N4's debut. Sometimes this can happen in the business and entertainment worlds. :)

Beside the whole "Blaming Kim Kwang Soo Thingy", I think he's doing the best he can right now. Opportunity knocking on the company doors from the U.S., he's wise enough to talk things out to see if working with them is possible, thanks to Dani. And so far, the news lately are quite positive, as antis continue to desperately try to bring the fandom down and their sad lame attempts to attack Core Contents Media and T-ara. :)

Yes, I hope their collaboration becomes a success too. ^_^

Ugh, do not want. I hope whatever they come up with is never released tbh. He's just not worth spending time on right now.

That's understandable, but please consider it this way, Chris Brown will be one the few in the U.S. who will be able to truthfully witness and testify how capable they are, and recommend T-ara to other U.S. artists and producers, because he has worked with them. Plus, there are other potential artists, like T.I., who could be next after, or same with Chris Brown, to collaborate with T-ara as well. Please remember, this is like building workable creditability in the U.S. by having artists and producers to say T-ara is great to work with and make good and/or great music together. But we shall see how it comes together. :)

Not to burst everyone's bubble, there may not be much to this (i.e. one-time thing). All I'm saying is, don't be too hyped than things will go big (it all can go bust instead). T-ara still lacks in a couple of areas (language barrier and Dani's inexperience comes to mind). But, if the girls some success in that side of the world, then why not?

Their recent US trip seems more like an introductory trip -- testing the waters on how T-ara reception would be like.

As always, sit back and see what happens. Whether they make headways in the US or not, one thing is sure, it would be interesting what they would do.

PS: as Eunjung attested, face bad news/rumors with indifference. A worthy thing to emulate (to all Queen's). :)

Yes, that is possible, however, if things are shaping up to be truthfully to what is being reported, it seems more unlikely that this is hype. Language shouldn't be that much of a problem, and Dani is learning and doing well so far.

Well, it is their first time making such a trip to the U.S. :)

I agree, it will be interesting. It will be very wise to wait and see what will happen, and continue to support them. :)

I swear that Eunjung quote will be remembered and emulated by fans everywhere. ^_^

last sentence Eunjung Daebak hahahaha

Support our girls in everyway , when chance had come just try at least they will have experience & open their mind in the new world

Don't care haters/k-netizen anymore. Whatever they don't think positive with t-ara.

KKS don't bring N4 to america for long because T-ara have plane in Japan so much

Just believe in T-ara !!!

Yes,I agree with both of you.

I'm really shocked at how early KKS made his decision.But knowing how greedy he is,I'm not surprised.To be honest,if it wasn't with Chris Brown,I'd probably accept it but with both of them having a HUGE scandal that probably won't disappear, to collaborate together is a NO NO.T.I seems a better choice.This does seems a little bit rushed.Geez,have mercy Mr CEO!!!
I don't know about you guys but I believe Dani isn't just been cast out of nowhere on a street.KKS must have known her before this....And it'll be weird if all questions are to be answered by Dani.In one of the interviews recently,the interviewer asked her about T-ara N4 first single and she had absolutely no idea at all.
Even some huge Korean celebrities failed to break into the U.S markets successfully like SNSD,Wonder Girls,Se7en and boA.To be frank,I doubt they gonna succeed in the U.S.Nevertheless,I wish the best for them.Although I do hope that this June,ALL members can attend the invitation,the three oldest members will probably be busy with the latest sub-unit so...
Pwahaha...look at Eunjung trolling us in the end :P