Diadem Forums

[13.05.18] T-ara, "We will return to America in June to work with Chris Brown!"

nathaniel

I'm really shocked at how early KKS made his decision.But knowing how greedy he is,I'm not surprised.To be honest,if it wasn't with Chris Brown,I'd probably accept it but with both of them having a HUGE scandal that probably won't disappear, to collaborate together is a NO NO.T.I seems a better choice.This does seems a little bit rushed.Geez,have mercy Mr CEO!!!

I don't know about you guys but I believe Dani isn't just been cast out of nowhere on a street.KKS must have known her before this....And it'll be weird if all questions are to be answered by Dani.In one of the interviews recently,the interviewer asked her about T-ara N4 first single and she had absolutely no idea at all.

Even some huge Korean celebrities failed to break into the U.S markets successfully like SNSD,Wonder Girls,Se7en and boA.To be frank,I doubt they gonna succeed in the U.S.Nevertheless,I wish the best for them.Although I do hope that this June,ALL members can attend the invitation,the three oldest members will probably be busy with the latest sub-unit so...

Pwahaha...look at Eunjung trolling us in the end :P

Respectfully, both Chris Brown and T.I. overcame tremendous obstacles in their lives, and changing for the better as they going along. That already says a lot as they continue to prove that they are doing the very best that they can, especially reaching out towards the international community, and interested in working with T-ara. All 3 parties involved in this collaboration all have their redemption that they want to have, and they all still do have that chance to achieve it, including Hwayoung.

Her pauses can be interpreted in many other ways than that one.

Previous K-Pop artists achieved far less than the Wonder Girls, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, and BoA, while trying to enter the U.S., so on a technicality, these are successes than failures.

I think one thing why BoA, 2NE1 and Girls Generation, JQT, Blush (Kahi's old girl band) and other bands had such a hard time getting into the US market (still crossing fingers for 2NE1) is that what they offer are actually not really that uniquely different from what America's own talents have, its just done by an all Korean group.

Its just me but unless you are already a native English speaker (like British bands), maybe you shouldn't try so hard to sing, look and act like an English speaking band (case in point: Wonder Girls).. try to keep your uniqueness like PSY & Shakira is doing right now. This reminded me when Jackie Chan guest starred in Running Man and said that the key to becoming a world star is to "Stay and be yourself."

But talking about PSY, I was really happy that N4 (and hopefully CCM marketing staff) met with social media guru Brendan Gahan in the US. This guy is THE best in youtube and viral marketing with clients like Pepsi, Virgin, 20th Century Fox and various top stars. I hope T-ara & CCM got something out of this meeting.

Lol at Eunjung's last comment to their home page getting hacked.

That's the spirit Eunjunggie

Despite not wanting them to collaborate in the first place, now that the dices have been rolled, lets just see what happens

Really keen and looking forward to their future

All the best T-ara! N4 fighintg!

I can understand their excitement for working with such a big name...but to be honest I still don't feel this collaboration. If it wasn't Chris Brown...I would't be so reticent...but T-ara & Chris Brown is just like two scandals together.

I think one thing why BoA, 2NE1 and Girls Generation, JQT, Blush (Kahi's old girl band) and other bands had such a hard time getting into the US market (still crossing fingers for 2NE1) is that what they offer are actually not really that uniquely different from what America's own talents have, its just done by an all Korean group.

Its just me but unless you are already a native English speaker (like British bands), maybe you shouldn't try so hard to sing, look and act like an English speaking band (case in point: Wonder Girls).. try to keep your uniqueness like PSY & Shakira is doing right now. This reminded me when Jackie Chan guest starred in Running Man and said that the key to becoming a world star is to "Stay and be yourself."

But talking about PSY, I was really happy that N4 (and hopefully CCM marketing staff) met with social media guru Brendan Gahan in the US. This guy is THE best in youtube and viral marketing with clients like Pepsi, Virgin, 20th Century Fox and various top stars. I hope T-ara & CCM got something out of this meeting.

There is familiarity between the 2 countries, but that's what's helping to make that connection on such common grounds. But there is uniqueness coming from the K-Pop genre, like culture and their approach on music expressions.

I believe Jackie Chan meant to stay originally while being able to become an international well-known entertainer.

Such opportunities are still there for T-ara, so all is not lost. :)

I can understand their excitement for working with such a big name...but to be honest I still don't feel this collaboration. If it wasn't Chris Brown...I would't be so reticent...but T-ara & Chris Brown is just like two scandals together.

Please consider that both parties have already overcome their problems and moved on from them. Both sides would like to focus and create a better improvement about themselves now. Hopefully, things will come together just fine, and make some really good music for everybody to enjoy. :)

The N4 girls are supposed to come to Las Vegas to open for Chris Brown's concert @Palms this coming Sunday May 26th. Looks like I may know where I'm gonna be partying for this Memorial Day weekend. :D

I like the way you think. Road trip to Vegas anyone? B-)

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't..just don't --' I'm usu. not so biased on appearances but for once I disagree with this collab. I just feel that CB's musical main audience is just different from N4's one and if you want to be appreciated for your music just chose someone else. Of course there are people who appreciate both artists but I don't think there are many. Anyway that's just my opinion. Hopefully, this meeting was just some one time event/collab whatever you qualify it!