Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] It's Over!

Timtam

First of all guys, I must tell you that if you are hot headed, or a CCM/KKS bias-ed, or just can't take a little criticize about the girls...I suggest you stop right here and don't bother to read the rest. Although the reason I'm doing this is because, I want to make it clear, once a for all; yes! I've been waiting for this day, the day that this controversy is finally over.

Over here doesn't mean that the antis will stop hating our Queens and us. Over here means that no more discussion, no more assumptions, no more scenarios or things that isn't clear and made we have doubts in our girls.

I'll be honest will you, up until the day of the latest Beatle Codes ep featuring T-ara was aired, I was still 50.50 on the whole bullying thing. Yes yes don't judge me yet, I have every right reason for doing so because there were a few events that happened that left alone and no-one bother to look over it, quite a number of fans like me did...I believe!

There are 3 things I want to talk about:

1.What actually happened based on what Hyomin and Eunjung said + all the things we know.
2. The reason for Hwayoung's departure.
3. The future of our girls.

First of all, let's sum up what happened...

25/07 : T-ara tweeted ( except Qri) about the Determination about Bodukan Concert

After the girls are back from Japan, they did fight, there were conflicts between them. I assume that they were in their mental stage, it was a reckless action for them to show it on twitter. If anyone ask me did they bully Hwayoung, I would say yes! just for that twitter incident, they did, and even Eunjung said it herself, they've admitted that it was wrong to outcasted Hwayoung like that on twitter.

27/07: The rumors about bullying in T-ARA started ( based on netizens evidences) + Music bank performance

Now this is the main point, which made everything came out the light. Based on what KKS said, Hwayoung refused to perform, and had attitude towards the staff members. Now based on what Hyomin and Eunjung said, KKS did not let her perform, in the pre-record performance, she was there, but at the actual record performance, she wasn't. Hyomin had to earn the rap in 15mins, the rest of the members were mad at KKS for his decision, leading the expression of the rest of T-ara's members on that perf seems..angry and suspicious?

30/07: Hwayoung left T-ARA after 20 months

Now look back at all the information we have...and yes I meant ALL OF THEM...

I can proudly tell you that, there were absolutely no such thing as the girls been bullying Hwayoung for a very long time. But...on twitter, they did, that is totally UNDERSTANDABLE.. why? Because they were tired, they fought while in Japan, Hyomin said after they got back, it was totally awkward between them all. As for the rest of the time, since Hwayoung joined, I can assure you that, absolutely no bullying had ever happened. Also, no such thing as Hwayoung has "attitude", I meant look up guys...it all lies. Basically after Hwayoung left T-ara, whatever KKS told us...are totally lies, and it's not like he hadn't been lying to us a few times already...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/instiz-t-ara-and-kim-kwang-soo-are-each.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed <--- this pretty much tell us how much of a liar and an a** he is...

So after the the contro started, what did he lied to us?

Twitter accounts were hacked

- Are u kidding me? U think we are kids?
Hwayoung refused to perform + disrespect the staffs which lead to the final decision of KKS; kick her out of T-ara
- Now this one is an interesting one, you know for the total 8months, I still couldn't figured it out exactly why Hwayoung was seen out the changing room + crying + threw her crutches + sat on the floor... Until Hyomin told us that KKS did not let Hwayoung perform, now that makes perfect sense. And by not letting her perform, the controversy started to fired up O____O....for real.

About Hwayoung's departure, the girls said they did not know anything until the last minute, they did not want Hwayoung to leave, and I'm pretty sure that the 19 staffs blad blad blad were bullsh*t also =.=...

So..let's finished up this bullying thing. Now that I'm totally believe that there were no bullying, and based on what I wrote above, if anyone ever come to you tell u that they were bullying Hwayoung. Well what are u waiting for? Use what I wrote and fired back at them.

And to the Hwayoung antis....I've also wait for a long time until this day, the day when you all will feel ashamed of yourself by saying such thing about her. I meant the you guys blamed her for all that happened and totally bias-ed KKS. Now you see the thruth...

2. The reason for Hwayoung's departure...I won't say much about this... Let's go straight into the main point. KKS found Ahreum and Dani, so....kick out a member that only has a few lines of rap in every song is ok..beside Ahreum can rap and sing, I'm not sure about Dani though. So yea... he used the opportunity to kick Hwayoung out. Make senses?

3. The future of our girls...The way I see it now, T-ara will be a 5 members groups, the "unnies" will be out...That's what I predict...Also...if possible...I would love to see them all get the hell out of CCM/ KKS' hands... If you know what I meant

In conclusion, T-ara went down is...? Because of CCM/KKS poorly handling the situations skill + making up things which made the whole thing worst. Since now every makes perfect sense, this controversy is over for us Queen's, I hope no one will have anymore doubts on the girls. Yea....I did..for 8months....and now I don't anymore ^_^

First and foremost, I would like to point out that by stating to make things clear, while at the same time making up circumstances that "might fit", and actually continuing the already resolved the hyperbolized controversy by bring it up again, does not make sense and contradicts itself. All of us are not inside the Core Contents Media Walls, and/or witnesses in person to the decision making process from Kim Kwang Soo to the rest of the staff members and employees. For example, Managers can make on-site decisions, not just Kim Kwang Soo, especially when it comes to situations that are unfolding rapidly while on the scene.

Some, if not most, of the fans agreed that the tweets are so super light and indirect in nature, it won't even be considered bullying, and as they stated in the interview, it was a argument. Yes, some fans/antis interpreted it as bullying, no thanks to those overly exaggerated, fabricated gifs. Almost a huge majority of fans made an about-face on antis when they found out those were a bunch of lies. Yes, there was no bullying, but there was an argument amongst them and shared it online, unfortunately. But the important thing is that they forgave each other and apologized and took responsibility for their own actions, including Kim Kwang Soo himself. Hwayoung and Kim Kwang Soo forgave each other and it's still possible for Hwayoung to rejoin T-ara. The posting missed the part about her still recovering from a foot injury, and Kim Kwang Soo hasn't been "totally" lying to everybody. That's exaggerating.

That site's trying to use tweeter messages is very questionable, given how it was reported before that their twitter accounts were hacked into, including Kim Kwang Soo's. And yes, kids were the ones responsible for hacking and trying to defame them online(Just like that high school kid messing with the Core Contents Media homepage.), while nailing media sites, who forgot to check their sources and confirm the information, with lawsuits in the process. If memory serves, wasn't it a kid that threw those eggs too? Such a waste of eggs.

It was recently informed here in Diadem, that the sub-unit for Qri, Boram, and Soyeon is named, "QBS", and released a debuting sub-unit track list. The sub-unit is being prepared for a Japan debut.

t-ara has debuted for almost 4 years now and i think that their contracts with ccm should end in about a year plus as most contracts are five years...lets hope that they would be smart enough to leave ccm and find a new company...but its going to be hard as which company would want a grp that has so much hate in korea...its kinda sad...t-ara was once a top tier grp and now KKS has destroyed everything..OR they can actually did what KARA did and turn their backs on their company and sue it !! i thank that will be a good move...no?

@Ryu Brother....I said the future as in...after their contract terminated... =.= and you think that I've been living under a rock and not knowing what's going with my bias? As for the rest of the above you said... I have nothing else to say... :) Rejoin T-ara? Bahahaha Hwayoungie would be better off by herself. The reason I wrote this thread is because I want to make it clear that we Queen's should stop hating eachother. We fight almost every freaking day out there about Hwayoung, I don't like seeing that, it's been 8months, now that HYomin and Eunjung said "the truth" I think we should stop this meaningless fight/argument.

Whatever happened, I'm tired of trying to reason with people who doesn't want to accept the fact that idols are not perfect and the past is the past. I'm glad that I've found a nice community here where I can have harmless jokes and constructive conversations.

As for people who once claimed they were T-ara's fans but no longer because of the scandal, I don't feel it's a loss to the fandom. I just hope they could have left quietly, but it's so lame that some people even turn into antis. Long story short for them: MYOB.

Whatever happened, I'm tired of trying to reason with people who doesn't want to accept the fact that idols are not perfect and the past is the past. I'm glad that I've found a nice community here where I can have harmless jokes and constructive conversations.

As for people who once claimed they were T-ara's fans but no longer because of the scandal, I don't feel it's a loss to the fandom. I just hope they could have left quietly, but it's so lame that some people even turn into antis. Long story short for them: MYOB.

Well.....not that many people are that patient to stick around and "follow" this controversy up until this very day like me so...yea... can't blame them, beside...they're young people too.. -_-

Wow.. I totally misread your topic at first.. but you came out with some good points but IMHO the jury is still out about T-ara's future.. I think KKS won't be so dumb in risking another member loss and QBS push for Japan probably is a great proof that Qri & Boram are finally finding their strengths in Japan.. their Aitakatta duo during the Budokan concert was high-energy cute and more importantly fun!

And with QBS preparing and concentrating in training while N4 do their thing, who knows we will see an improvement in the three because I think Japan has become a great training ground for T-ara because they got the chance to train their live performance skills.

As for them leaving CCM, I don't think that will be a great idea except if they want to pursue individual paths, because what T-ara's strength is the music & the girls charms. With haters damaging the "charm" of T-ara what they have to rely on is good music. CCM may not be the best in terms of management and marketing but they do have great taste in music. Seriously, look at the competition today there aren't many good songs out there.. K-pop seems to be having a slump

Wow.. I totally misread your topic at first.. but you came out with some good points but IMHO the jury is still out about T-ara's future.. I think KKS won't be so dumb in risking another member loss and QBS push for Japan probably is a great proof that Qri & Boram are finally finding their strengths in Japan.. their Aitakatta duo during the Budokan concert was high-energy cute and more importantly fun!

And with QBS preparing and concentrating in training while N4 do their thing, who knows we will see an improvement in the three because I think Japan has become a great training ground for T-ara because they got the chance to train their live performance skills.

As for them leaving CCM, I don't think that will be a great idea except if they want to pursue individual paths, because what T-ara's strength is the music & the girls charms. With haters damaging the "charm" of T-ara what they have to rely on is good music. CCM may not be the best in terms of management and marketing but they do have great taste in music. Seriously, look at the competition today there aren't many good songs out there.. K-pop seems to be having a slump

Hmmm...misread eh? xD tell me what did u misread it into? :lol:

As for the future....hmmm...it will be awhile until their contract terminated though...and I'm pretty sure that the younger members will re-new/sign another contract, and for the unnies...Idk.. :( I just have a feeling that they will go their own way.

And ofcourse the music from CCM has always been good, it's been years since I like their music but it's no doubt that they're a sh*tty company <_<

t-ara has debuted for almost 4 years now and i think that their contracts with ccm should end in about a year plus as most contracts are five years...lets hope that they would be smart enough to leave ccm and find a new company...but its going to be hard as which company would want a grp that has so much hate in korea...its kinda sad...t-ara was once a top tier grp and now KKS has destroyed everything..OR they can actually did what KARA did and turn their backs on their company and sue it !! i thank that will be a good move...no?

If they truly hated the company they would've left years ago. Since they didn't, than that only means antis are overexaggerating about things that they simply do not know about at all.

@Ryu Brother....I said the future as in...after their contract terminated... =.= and you think that I've been living under a rock and not knowing what's going with my bias? As for the rest of the above you said... I have nothing else to say... :) Rejoin T-ara? Bahahaha Hwayoungie would be better off by herself. The reason I wrote this thread is because I want to make it clear that we Queen's should stop hating eachother. We fight almost every freaking day out there about Hwayoung, I don't like seeing that, it's been 8months, now that HYomin and Eunjung said "the truth" I think we should stop this meaningless fight/argument.

Given how successful they are with Core Contents Media, I doubt that will happen any time soon. The antis have made it their strategy that by trying to make them unsuccessful will force the girls into early retirement, not find another company to sign up with. This is the girls' livelihood and careers that we're talking about here. Managers have made it clear for years, that with a person's resume one of the key aspects is having the abilities to work with other people. Antis continue to lash out hopelessly about all of these negative things about the T-ara, the company, with no legitimate proof currently, to which they are trying to reflect the very abilities of the girls' co-working ethics. For example, by trying to point out their dissatisfaction about something, no matter how little, related to the company. To what? Make the company look bad? Or the girls? In the sense, it's both.

That don't make sense to assume that this will harm the company and free the girls, because it won't turn out that way at all. One, the company is an established foundation to which it can improve and restructure itself no matter who is in charge, even if it is with the same people, and then hire new employees to fill in the vacancies. Like a large company merging/taking over a smaller company. Two, the girls will be the hardest hit, because they have to find a new job with these lingering questions related to their work history and work ethnics, trying to convince employers that they have improved since their last job. The difference here is that the company will still have an income, while the girls are trying to establish income. Three, they are not going to just walk away from all of their successes that they have already accomplished together. And they are going to accomplish much more, just by seeing and listening to the fans reaction to the sub-unit's performances. If they truly wanted to do something else with their lives other than being a celebrity, won't it be fair to assume that they would've already taken it a long time ago but didn't?

Hwayoung can become way better than she is right now, when she rejoins T-ara, that's for sure. For one, she would be reunited with her working family that is T-ara. Two, she will be given the chance to redeem what she lost and become even better with so much support right there, standing beside her on that stage. Three, this is something she still wants. Every path has their struggles, including being an entertainer, singer, song writer, all them. With her given record, she stands a much better chance being with T-ara to live out her dreams.

As much as I want this civil war to end, it's going to be a while more, because you've already pointed out, and even brought it up again to remind others about it, that there will still be those who will believe that there's bullying from that perspective and continue to drive that push to demonize the company via the T-ara members, continuing to make things worse, and go against their accomplishments and successes, like saying Hwayoung shouldn't rejoin or bring up previous issues that were already debunked, when we all know just how talented she is and the rest of the members have apologized and making the attempts to do better, when so many before doubted her completely every since she joined T-ara and the mistakes the other members did. This opposite sense of track doesn't match with this goal to end the civil war sooner, more like prolonging it. It's hating on the girls, including Hwayoung, Core Contents Media, and the rest of the fandom at the same time, not just one. I'm starting to think that the reason T-ara get tired so much, is because they are trying to make up for those mistakes antis continue to force them on unnecessarily.

@Ryu So now I'm the one lighted up the contro according to you...wow...I see that you did not see the point of this thread at all brother ^_^ As I said -_- It's over....I brought it up because right now I'm totally convinced that nothing happened and "made sure" that Hwayoung doesn't get the blame anymore.

Let's make it short...the contro gotten big because KKS lied to us.... the reason why he lied, why he kicked her out will be remain unknow for eternity I guess....

Only thing that I would like to point out. It's pointless for you guys to be having an argument when you guys (you know who you are) are talking about two completely different emphasized topic, in particular about Hwa departure vs Hwa chances of rejoining T-Ara.

Personally, I read the news that is being released to the public and have my own interpretation as well, but interpretation is just interpretation. Don't let it gets to your head that your interpretation has to be the right one, particularly about the "what's going to happen in the future" sort of talks. I rest my case.

Only thing that I would like to point out. It's pointless for you guys to be having an argument when you guys (you know who you are) are talking about two completely different emphasized topic, in particular about Hwa departure vs Hwa chances of rejoining T-Ara.

Personally, I read the news that is being released to the public and have my own interpretation as well, but interpretation is just interpretation. Don't let it gets to your head that your interpretation has to be the right one, particularly about the "what's going to happen in the future" sort of talks. I rest my case.

He's the one who can't drop the subject....and I'm 100% sure with you that I won't ever bring up this stuff about Hwayoung since what I need to know had already been said. And I believe they said the truth since we all know how much they scare of KKS, indirectly say he's a liar on tv show like that...it's gotta be real.

You see....one thing only...Hwayoung did not refuse to perform, that's pretty much closed the whole case, forever.

And about the future, I stated it very clear that I predict it, everyone is welcome to spazz about that topic. Like normal :)

I'm just going to say this in order to avoid bashing those who have made mean, vicious and cruel comments about the girls right up to now. I'm glad that the whole scandal is over for everyone because all of us Queens can finally move on and continue supporting the girls. I understand that the antis will continue on making nasty comments about T-ara but we absolutely don't have to care about them at all. We will continue on supporting T-ara and everything that they do. It sure has been nearly four years since T-ara made their big debut and our seven fearless girls have come a long way. We've been there for them and we will continue to stand by the girls even through tough times. And to end my comment on a high note, I must say that i'm proud of the girls now and also proud of how they triumphed over their big scandal last year. I'm looking forward to the QBS debut in Japan as well as T-ara's brand new Japanese single and T-ara N4's return to the United States next month

@Ryu So now I'm the one lighted up the contro according to you...wow...I see that you did not see the point of this thread at all brother ^_^ As I said -_- It's over....I brought it up because right now I'm totally convinced that nothing happened and "made sure" that Hwayoung doesn't get the blame anymore.

Let's make it short...the contro gotten big because KKS lied to us.... the reason why he lied, why he kicked her out will be remain unknow for eternity I guess....

He's the one who can't drop the subject....and I'm 100% sure with you that I won't ever bring up this stuff about Hwayoung since what I need to know had already been said. And I believe they said the truth since we all know how much they scare of KKS, indirectly say he's a liar on tv show like that...it's gotta be real.

You see....one thing only...Hwayoung did not refuse to perform, that's pretty much closed the whole case, forever.

And about the future, I stated it very clear that I predict it, everyone is welcome to spazz about that topic. Like normal :)

Actually, I do see where your original posting is headed, however, the means of it doesn't make sense. Guessing and attempting to substantiate on the basis of unproven means (Such as relying on other people's unproven interpretations.), which is predicting what is happening within the Walls of Core Contents Media and the events that happened with Hwayoung at the Budokan Concert and at Music Bank, besides what was reported and told by the members and Kim Kwang Soo themselves, and left out other pieces of news and perspectives, like missing the information about Qri's, Boram's, and Soyeon's sub-unit that will be debuting in Japan soon, Hwayoung's foot injury recovery, and how other fans considered the events through other meanings, while also adding a bit of embellishments at the same time, does not make things clearer than what was already admitted publicly and officially from the members and Kim Kwang Soo directly.

There's no means to deny the public statements made by Kim Kwang Soo, nor what was reported publicly about how and why Hwayoung's contract was terminated while still having no conditions that prevents her from rejoining T-ara. We've already discussed the process of a contract termination before.

And please note that I didn't create this thread to discuss this all over again, and shared my reasoning why those predictions are highly unlikely to happen.

There's no means to deny the public statements made by Kim Kwang Soo, nor what was reported publicly about how and why Hwayoung's contract was terminated while still having no conditions that prevents her from rejoining T-ara. We've already discussed the process of a contract termination before.

And please note that I didn't create this thread to discuss this all over again, and shared my reasoning why those predictions are highly unlikely to happen.

Uhm....mind "sharing" yr thoughts on why her contract was terminated? KKS said she refused to perform, blad blad blad...Now Hyomin and Eunjung said he did not let her perf on that day on ward....so....case closed? :)

Beside, as I stated above, I want this meaningless war within the fandom to stop, therefore the reason this thread was created, people can talk mouth to mouth but..having one thread like this will save times and efforts.

Uhm....mind "sharing" yr thoughts on why her contract was terminated? KKS said she refused to perform, blad blad blad...Now Hyomin and Eunjung said he did not let her perf on that day on ward....so....case closed? :)

Beside, as I stated above, I want this meaningless war within the fandom to stop, therefore the reason this thread was created, people can talk mouth to mouth but..having one thread like this will save times and efforts.

This thread is a continuation of previous threads that covered the same topics. The only difference is the recent interview about it. And again, blaming Core Contents Media and/or Kim Kwang Soo is not going to end this civil war, because it is still part of the antis original reasons that helped caused all of this to develop, in the first place.

By following Hyomin's explanation and what was confirmed about all of this, they all arrived in South Korea and had to head over to Music Bank from the airport, on the 25th. All of the members wanted to resolve the argument, that started at the Budokan Concert in Japan, as soon as possible. They went on twitter, which would mean either they traveled in separate vehicles or didn't want to discuss it in front of their on-site manager with them. After their arrival at Music Bank, they all talked for around 40 minutes before their camera rehearsal. Hyomin goes into detail between herself and Hwayoung, and that they all resolved the issue. After the rehearsal, they were informed about the rumors based on their tweets.

Hwayoung was gradually getting angrier at all of those misinformed rumors based on their tweets, that was catching the media's attention more and more. It definitely wasn't getting any better for her, and this put her in a situation to the point if she should go on stage or not, and was in discussion with the staff members about this. Thus, came to the decision from Kim Kwang Soo to have Hwayoung not to come on stage (We not sure which context this statement was used in that discussion between Hwayoung and the staff members. Whether it be a choice for Hwayoung to make or not.), which by that time, the media and antis went full throttle for 2 straight days right after. This more than likely got Core Contents Media to confirm and deny the massive onslaught of rumors, which definitely means getting statements from staff members, and the T-ara members involved in the rumors, which went back all the way to the Budokan Concert (The most simplistic and common sense understanding in gathering video/audio/written statements is to have the truth directly from the source and will be the backbone for potential future lawsuits. Which did happen much later on, thus making the Gangnam Police Department eating their own words publicly, when they stated that Core Contents Media did not file any lawsuits on the 31st.).

On the 28th, Kim Kwang Soo then announced that he'll be making a public statement, but didn't specify what the announcement was going to be about and will be returning from Japan soon. The next day (The 29th), Core Contents Media made this statement, . . .

"Looking at the articles, there are rumors going on, but we've never had talks of replacing members. But before Kim Kwangsoo returns, there is no saying or do we know what will happen."

Things had gotten so badly all over the place by the 29th, when it came for T-ara to perform on Inkigayo, which Hwayoung was still part of T-ara, she didn't perform on stage. Kim Kwang Soo mentioned the Music Bank performance, because that's when she brought up not wanting to perform on stage, verified by the written statements by the staff members, and Inkigayo was the straw that broke the camel's back between Hwayoung and the staff members, despite the members support backing Hwayoung, no thanks to the antis' false, fabricated allegations, and jumping to idiotic conclusions, and continued to make up imbecilic assumptions. The rumors by antis with the mixture of media not confirming their findings, were not showing any signs of dying down by that time.

The 30th, Kim Kwang Soo points out the 19 written statements by staff members as the reasons to terminate Hwayoung's contract, and added this statement, . . .

"T-ara as a group and their teamwork has already been tainted by the talks of a member being excluded and bullied. Because of this, what's said will be overlooked. Core Contents Media staff and I have listened to the opinions of T-ara and others since morning trying to find out the right thing to do, and many people have suffered because of this."

The members didn't want Hwayoung fired at all, but antis/haters (More or less the 6-aras wanted her gone. Leaving the other anti-variants wanting to get what they wanted even more so.), created T-Jinyo not long after his announcement. Some, if not most of them, wanted Hwayoung reinstated back in T-ara, while a few fronted their real motives to go after the company and Kim Kwang Soo under the same demand. The very next day (The 31st), Kim Kwang Soo was interviewed about the matter. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung met Kim Kwang Soo later at night on that same day. The follow day (August 1st), Kim Kwang Soo gave another interview about this meeting.

Kim Kwang Soo gave no conditions to prevent her from returning to T-ara. Hwayoung has shown no pursuit of joining any other music labels when she denied those offers not long after her contract termination, whether to join another group, or go solo. All she ever did was study acting and get acting guidance from an acting company, and released a short rap song, all the while healing her foot injury and supporting T-ara. That's it. Oh, and announce being in a relationship, and hanging with friends and family. All this talk about her being better off is totally misleading. We do not know just how fully recovered she is from her foot injury right now. There are far more creditable reasons to have her return to the group than to keep her apart from her T-ara Family. Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Areum all still think about and love her so much currently. Having Hwayoung reunited with T-ara will completely heal this for everybody, and truly end this civil war. :)

@Ryu

Bro...u just basically shown me the information which I already know...O___O

When I said "Now look back at all the information we have...and yes I meant ALL OF THEM..."

Yes..I meant all what happened...not just what I have written above...

I see there's absolutely no point of talking about what happened and blad blad blad, although some of the things u said I've never heard before, or seen on the news/forum/etc...Don't ask me which one.....u know which one I'm talking about.
But...put that aside....

You said that "Having Hwayoung reunited with T-ara will completely heal this for everybody, and truly end this civil war."

Well...I gotta disagreed on that, for you don't know...as soon as that Beatle Codes Episode aired and subbed....many...many people like me..called it over. This war had ended, as for some, they don't wanna accept this and still blaming Hwayoungie...then they should be ashamed of themselves. :)

@Ryu

Bro...u just basically shown me the information which I already know...O___O

When I said "Now look back at all the information we have...and yes I meant ALL OF THEM..."
Yes..I meant all what happened...not just what I have written above...

I see there's absolutely no point of talking about what happened and blad blad blad, although some of the things u said I've never heard before, or seen on the news/forum/etc...Don't ask me which one.....u know which one I'm talking about.
But...put that aside....

You said that "Having Hwayoung reunited with T-ara will completely heal this for everybody, and truly end this civil war."

Well...I gotta disagreed on that, for you don't know...as soon as that Beatle Codes Episode aired and subbed....many...many people like me..called it over. This war had ended, as for some, they don't wanna accept this and still blaming Hwayoungie...then they should be ashamed of themselves. :)

Firstly, I wasn't the one who asked to share about what happened to Hwayoung, let alone create this thread to talk about it all over again.

Secondly, I only covered the essential parts that happened back then to answer your inquiry from my perspectives on the official reports and findings. The rest can be found in the news section, and that chronological thread here (Although I think it's missing some critical bits now, since the last time I visited it.).

Thirdly, as pointed out before, those speculations and assumptions in the original posting of this thread are taking things out of context on the basis that there is no proof to back it up at all, and allow again the same uncertainty that antis pushed onto the fandom before, for the purpose to create doubt and hate against the members, the company, and their C.E.O. Calling Kim Kwang Soo a "total liar"? Relying on other people's guesses and predictions with no legitimate proof, and presenting it as fact? I don't think so, or better yet still, "we don't think so".

Lastly, it is well known that antis continue to attack T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo openly, "even after that Beatle Codes Interview with T-ara N4", like that 17 year old high school kid who recently hacked the Core Contents Media Homepage and uploaded 3 videos, forcing the site to be inaccessible for some time. Antis continue to rally and desperately try to bring the fandom down, by continuing to ensue hatred at either T-ara, Core Contents Media, or Kim Kwang Soo. They even tried to downplay Countryside Diary as well. Common sense automatic informs that the civil war is not over yet, as much as we all want it to be. After that interview, most knew that was the tide shift against the antis, not the end of the civil war. The antis concerns with regards to Hwayoung is to keep her out of T-ara, because it is their only bastion of hope to continue to bring down anything and everything T-ara/Core Contents Media/Kim Kwang Soo.

Again, having Hwayoung reunited with T-ara will completely heal these unfortunate events, and truly end this civil war. :)

Brother..... it's been about 8 years since I first listen to Kpop...
The chances of people will stop talking/debating/discussion about a controversy among the Kpop world is very slim.
And I don't even think that this contro will "end"...Hello? Look at Jay park's case, BlockB, even the actresses' contros....once it happens, there's no going back.

But...there's always a big but...inside the fandom, I want this war within us to stop...Therefore the reason I'm still talking here. You on the other hand seems like you don't want it to stop. And please, don't tell me the blaming KKS and the company isn't right. I'm telling you this again ( I remember telling u this many times last year in a bunch of threads); the only thing I respect CCM now is their music, and as for KKS, for making T-ara as successful as they "were".

I will say this again, our girls were and are over-working...and I don't like that...I was never ever cool with that in the first place :)

I dont see any need for this discussion to go on when both of you cant even find a common ground to discuss. Its better to agree to disagree and have discussion about other things. Literally not saying anything to this thread being closed if you might have second thoughts from my post. Peace!!!

So after the the contro started, what did he lied to us?

Twitter accounts were hacked

- Are u kidding me? U think we are kids?

To me personally this is where it went wrong. We can't say for sure whether KKS lied or not. We simply can't. Unless the hacker claimed to did it (or reportedly did it, can't remember if they found the "suspect") can demonstrate it publicly OR KKS admits to lying, we can't know otherwise. This is also speculation.

Some, if not most, of the fans agreed that the tweets are so super light and indirect in nature, it won't even be considered bullying, and as they stated in the interview, it was a argument.

Precisely. An argument sparked by one person making that one person seems to be picked on from a group does not qualify as bullying. There's a legitimate reason for them to be pointing fingers. This is where we can all agree on and drop the bullying topic.

Now whether it was professional of them to handle the issue in such way, that's an entirely different topic.

@Ryu: This. I don't know why you keep getting into the same argument over the "future" with Timtam since he already mentioned that it's his prediction. Sure, maybe your reasoning is more sound (based on the history citing), but then again your reasoning also leads to the "future" talk, which ends up being a prediction as well. No need to poke each other unnecessarily over it.

Here's all that I care about this situation:

1. I (and the so called QUEEN's should, as well) believe there's no bullying.

2. Hwayoung may/may not return to T-Ara. It may/may not heal everything/anything.

3. There's nothing wrong about thinking positively/negatively, the uncertainty about T-Ara's future is there regardless of your belief.

4. Antis will just continue to be antis. Talking/convincing them is pointless.

From my #3, you can see that I don't really like to debate over the future topic. You guys are welcome to discuss your points, but hopefully there's a mutual respect between each side of the argument.

This is really my last post in this topic.

P.S.: I'm glad your uncertainty about T-Ara's "bullying" cleared up Timtam. Although I don't share the same opinion on this "war" between "us", since I didn't really considered those who abandoned the fandom over such speculation a part of this "us", and so there was no war to me personally. But that's just me. I'm a bit harsh to the wishy-washy fans. Assuming those people are still lurking in the fandom, then I do wish you the best in accomplishing that goal of yours.