Diadem Forums

[13.05.18] Video - T-ara KBS Let's Go Dream Team Vietnam Special Episode (Eng Subs)

Guest raimay_2

Guest raimay_2

Thanks! Lol, I also watched it from KBS World, but great to be able to watch it again.

By the way, would you happen to have clip/s from Music Bank of T-ara's interview/comeback stage? It was also aired today.

I don't get what do you mean :mellow: . Today is Music Core stage, yesterday T-ara N4 didn't perfom on Music Bank. And clips from Music Bank refered to T-ara or T-ara N4 which you want? :rolleyes:

This was awesome.. KBSWorld TV just aired the episode this morning and now they have already uploaded it on their youtube channel! I just really love Boram during the games not only that she looked super cute, she also show how brave she is despite the pool was too deep for her and none of the T-ara members actually can swim (I actually didn't know that except for Eunjeung ~ironic since her dad owns a seafood beach restaurant by the sea~ :P

)

I don't get what do you mean :mellow: . Today is Music Core stage, yesterday T-ara N4 didn't perfom on Music Bank. And clips from Music Bank refered to T-ara or T-ara N4 which you want? :rolleyes:

I think he meant the sub-titled Music Bank aired internationally on KBSWorld today.. its two weeks late because KBSWorld needs to put English captions on it first.

@Regius: You can find what your looking for in the video section or latest updates.. but it won't have english subtitles

Most probably not since it is a long show / and we already are backed up with other projects. Woulda been fun though since the RAW I had for it was near 7GB's and I woulda enjoyed encoding that at 60fps for awesome viewing pleasure =)

- - -

EDIT:

Okay just as confirmation, Diadem Subs has no plans on doing this.

finally with engsub.. :D

laugh, smile, and excited when watched it in raw video although i didn't understand what they said.. ^_^

now will be more more and more interesting.. :lol:

thank you KBS world.. <3

thank you diadem.. <3

• 3 weeks later...