Diadem Forums

[EXCLUSIVE] T-ara N4 Los Angeles Meet & Greet BTS - 151 Pics (05/14)

jokerstorm2

Good job ♥ Can i know who take these pictures ?

I did, or are you asking for who I was at the event? I'm the guy who was wearing the Hawaiian luau shirt hanging out with the other Diadems.

Hope every body likes them, please check out the gallery, there's a lot of great and memorable shots of N4 and Dani but the gallery isn't displaying them in the right order and instead by when they were uploaded :(

Enjoy :)

I did, or are you asking for who I was at the event? I'm the guy who was wearing the Hawaiian luau shirt hanging out with the other Diadems.

Hope every body likes them, please check out the gallery, there's a lot of great and memorable shots of N4 and Dani but the gallery isn't displaying them in the right order and instead by when they were uploaded :(

Enjoy :)

I think I remember seeing you around. Just curious, have you tried changing the iso speed noise reduction setting at all on your camera? It would definitely help with pictures like the last one here of Dani. A lot of the pictures where you weren't really close to a light you got a good amount of noise creeping in.